The Rising
The Rising
The Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rising

A Village that once was high and mighty but was torn apart by war.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the rising when we fuse the nexus and the darkmoon thus making them one
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Night Training with Ayame
a meeting with sayami I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:48 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Fallen power
a meeting with sayami I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Overlord's Ring/ Box Weapons
a meeting with sayami I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:20 pm by Naoki Kannagi

» Kaige weapons
a meeting with sayami I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Fallen Shall Rise. Kaige
a meeting with sayami I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:21 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke
a meeting with sayami I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:50 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Question about the development of the site
a meeting with sayami I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:49 am by Elysia Dimir

» Let's Chat
a meeting with sayami I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:47 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» where are they
a meeting with sayami I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:03 pm by Kaito Kannagi

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 114 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:05 pm
Affiliates
free forum

a meeting with sayami

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
hirano
Vice captain of the blackmoon
hirano

Bloodline Ability : Cherry Fire

a meeting with sayami Empty
PostSubject: a meeting with sayami   a meeting with sayami I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 11:33 pm

hirano waits on sayami to arrive
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a meeting with sayami   a meeting with sayami I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 3:56 pm

"Why do people always need me when i want to sleep?" Sayami groaned coming out of the ground and standing in front of Hirano with a little distance between them. "What is it that you need?" She asked, folding her arms.
Back to top Go down
hirano
hirano

PostSubject: Re: a meeting with sayami   a meeting with sayami I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 8:35 pm

"the reapers...i wanna join...but i dont take orders so..i wanna join as an equal and not an underling..whaddya say?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a meeting with sayami   a meeting with sayami I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 8:41 pm

"No." Sayami simply stated before turning and walking away.
Back to top Go down
hirano
hirano

PostSubject: Re: a meeting with sayami   a meeting with sayami I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 8:45 pm

hirano chuckles and then watches sayami walk away "so kouda you have already made your mark on this one" hirano struts away...to my next appointment. to see inu
Back to top Go down
Koudo Tamura
Insane Apostle :: Shuhan
Insane Apostle :: Shuhan
Koudo Tamura

Village : The Rising
Bloodline Ability : The Apostles

PostSubject: Re: a meeting with sayami   a meeting with sayami I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 8:47 pm

"Actually, I wanted to speak to you, about her." Koudo's voice came out of nowhere before five clones of him appeared in a circle around Hirano. "I need to explain what the Reapers are, and why she won't accept anyone as her equal there." All the Koudo's said.
Back to top Go down
hirano
hirano

PostSubject: Re: a meeting with sayami   a meeting with sayami I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 8:56 pm

"nice to see you again" hirano says with a smile at koudo "contrary to what you think im not an enemy to you...but i digress tell what the reapers are and why she shot me down"
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi
Storm General :: X-Rank Missing-Nin
Kaito Kannagi

Village : Aurnion
Bloodline Ability : Kannagan

PostSubject: Re: a meeting with sayami   a meeting with sayami I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 9:02 pm

"Actually, He won't be able too." A voice said, the clones of Koudo coming together and forming into Kaito. "Yo." he said with a salute before he sighed and slid his hands in his pockets, pulling out a cigarette and lighting it. "The Reapers isn't a group to her...it's a burden that she must carry by herself." Kaito took a drag before continuing. "The Reapers used to be a very strong group of Demon and Human slaying mercenaries and they hailed from a world that isn't part of the collision that happened between the Darkmoon and Nexus. " Kaito shook his head. "Yeah, they're otherworldly and well, all of them were killed by a demon of sorts from Darkmoon...everyone except that child that shot you down. She was the weakest of all the members, and you see how strong she is now right?" Kaito asked blowing smoke.
Back to top Go down
hirano
hirano

PostSubject: Re: a meeting with sayami   a meeting with sayami I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 9:06 pm

"she is quite strong...but i fear for her. because besides me you guys (nostra) kira and ryuugi...noone is safe alone nowadays especially with them coming back...i thought they died when the worlds collided like so many but i guess not and with you guys pact the blackmoon is toast but their targeting young maidens like her who arent particularly apart of any major group...but i digress again continue!"
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi
Kaito Kannagi

Village : Aurnion
Bloodline Ability : Kannagan

PostSubject: Re: a meeting with sayami   a meeting with sayami I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 9:17 pm

Kaito tilted his head a little and pointed at himself. "I'm not in the Nostra, I'm part of a group called the Shidai-juu." He sighed and flicked the cigarette. "Yeah well....with the power she has now...she wouldn't even hold a candle to an infant from the old mercenaries that ran the Reapers. She's weaker than all of the deceased members by a massive amount, if any of the teenagers from the Reapers were still alive...they could take every member of the Death Alliance and the Nostra together and still come out the victor, with that said." he smirked and shook his head. "Just imagine what the adults could do, Being leader of such a fallen group isn't a choice for her, it's a duty and she can't allow someone that is potentially stronger than her to be co leader. Do you understand? That's why she isn't going to join any group...maybe help out certain groups but never join." Kaito shrugged. "She's more mysterious than...well....myself actually." And with that the Kaito that Hirano was talking to vanished.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a meeting with sayami   a meeting with sayami I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 9:37 pm

hirano sighs "jeez the random strange characters on this makeshift plane...i need a cigarette"hirano walks a few steps forward sits down and begins lighting one
Back to top Go down
hirano
hirano

PostSubject: Re: a meeting with sayami   a meeting with sayami I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 9:38 pm

(dude disregard that post by setsuka...my bad lost track of which character i was using lol) hirano sighs "jeez the random strange characters on this makeshift plane...i need a cigarette"hirano walks a few steps forward sits down and begins lighting one

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a meeting with sayami   a meeting with sayami I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 9:40 pm

[[ It happens, I do it sometimes as well. ]]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a meeting with sayami   a meeting with sayami I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a meeting with sayami
Page 1 of 1