The Rising
The Rising
The Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rising

A Village that once was high and mighty but was torn apart by war.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the rising when we fuse the nexus and the darkmoon thus making them one
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Night Training with Ayame
Hitosei and Soushi Meeting  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:48 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Fallen power
Hitosei and Soushi Meeting  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Overlord's Ring/ Box Weapons
Hitosei and Soushi Meeting  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:20 pm by Naoki Kannagi

» Kaige weapons
Hitosei and Soushi Meeting  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Fallen Shall Rise. Kaige
Hitosei and Soushi Meeting  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:21 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke
Hitosei and Soushi Meeting  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:50 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Question about the development of the site
Hitosei and Soushi Meeting  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:49 am by Elysia Dimir

» Let's Chat
Hitosei and Soushi Meeting  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:47 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» where are they
Hitosei and Soushi Meeting  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:03 pm by Kaito Kannagi

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 114 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:05 pm
Affiliates
free forum

Hitosei and Soushi Meeting

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hitosei

Hitosei

Hitosei and Soushi Meeting  Empty
PostSubject: Hitosei and Soushi Meeting    Hitosei and Soushi Meeting  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 2:25 pm

Hitosei lands and walks out the black smoke that stayed there streaming skyward.''So, are you coming?'' he asked as he walked threw the door and sat in the in the V.I.P spot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hitosei and Soushi Meeting    Hitosei and Soushi Meeting  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 3:15 pm

Soushi was a little reluctant to follow this man into the V.I.P. room, but if it was going to get Soushi closer to Ryuubi, then so be it. Soushi created a clone and both of them walked into the room, sitting on either side of Hitosei and smiling. " So ... are you ever going to take me to meet Lady Ryuubi? "

[[ I actually can`t remember where I got this picture. I was going through my files on the computer and found it. ]]
Back to top Go down
Hitosei

Hitosei

PostSubject: Re: Hitosei and Soushi Meeting    Hitosei and Soushi Meeting  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 3:30 pm

Hitosei smiled at Soushi and brushed his finger across his nose.''Calm down theres no need to be on edge (I don't like lolis like that)'' he looked at a spot on the wall and shot a black energy ball into it.'' If you really want to speak to Lady Ryuubi then call her threw the opening in the wall'' he said while laughing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hitosei and Soushi Meeting    Hitosei and Soushi Meeting  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 3:35 pm

Both the Soushi looked at one another then at the wall and nodded.

" Lady Ryuubi, I`d like to speak with you. "

They both said in unison.
Back to top Go down
Ryuubi

Ryuubi

Village : None
Bloodline Ability : The three Cycles Of Existence

PostSubject: Re: Hitosei and Soushi Meeting    Hitosei and Soushi Meeting  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 3:49 pm

Ryuubi walks out a room down the hall towards the hole in the wall and looked at the two Girls in the wall.''Oh god!'' she said with a sigh.''Well don't just sit there, what is it you two want from me?''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hitosei and Soushi Meeting    Hitosei and Soushi Meeting  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 3:54 pm

Soushi`s eyes widened happily and they both practically leap from Hitosei`s sides and wrapped their arms around Ryuubi`s waist, hugging her.

" Lady Ryuubi!!!! We wish to serve you!!!! It`s an honor to finally be able to meet someone so powerful!!!! We love you!!!!! "

Brief fangirl moment for Soushi, she immediately straightened up and let go of Ryuubi, releasing her clone and adjusting her headphones.

" Sorry about that ... "
Back to top Go down
Ryuubi

Ryuubi

PostSubject: Re: Hitosei and Soushi Meeting    Hitosei and Soushi Meeting  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 4:00 pm

Ryuubi nose began to bleed but she covered it fast trying to keep up the bath towel raped around her body.''Could you two get please get off me, you pulling down my towel and I don't like showing my body to anyone. defiantly my boobs.''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hitosei and Soushi Meeting    Hitosei and Soushi Meeting  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 4:07 pm

Soushi tried to contain herself, but Lady Ryuubi was so much more beautiful than she had originally believed her to be, she was attached to the woman again in a manner of seconds, rubbing her head between the woman`s breasts.

" But you`re so soft, can I please work for you ... please?? "

Soushi begged.
Back to top Go down
Ryuubi

Ryuubi

PostSubject: Re: Hitosei and Soushi Meeting    Hitosei and Soushi Meeting  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 4:15 pm

''Normally I would quiz you to test your skill but I just can't resist.''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hitosei and Soushi Meeting    Hitosei and Soushi Meeting  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 4:16 pm

Soushi smiled happily and hugged Ryuubi even tighter.

" I won`t fail you ... I`m an excellent spy. "

Back to top Go down
Ryuubi

Ryuubi

PostSubject: Re: Hitosei and Soushi Meeting    Hitosei and Soushi Meeting  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 4:23 pm

''I'd hope not I don't like being let down by things I like.'' she looked over at Hitosei and smiled.''next time a cute little girl ask for me don't make her wait...and make sure I'm not in the shower...something may happen to her if I'm naked and she's touching me...got it''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hitosei and Soushi Meeting    Hitosei and Soushi Meeting  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 4:27 pm

Soushi continued to basically shower Ryuubi with affection as she talked to Hitosei.

" Soushi will do anything for you Lady Ryuubi. "

She whispered, which was definitely true.
Back to top Go down
Hitosei

Hitosei

PostSubject: Re: Hitosei and Soushi Meeting    Hitosei and Soushi Meeting  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 4:39 pm

''Okay but are you sure you want to keep doing the loli pedo thing...having sex with them is...you know what forget it.'' Hitosei remember something Lady Ryuubi told him before and was shocked that he had forgot.''Didn't you get married again what of your two sons how will they feel about their mom being married to another guy and not to mention King Ulric your husband.'' He shock his head and order him self a drink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hitosei and Soushi Meeting    Hitosei and Soushi Meeting  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 4:54 pm

Soushi looked up at Ryuubi then to Hitosei, then back to Ryuubi.

" You could have married Soushi, she`ll do anything for you. "

Soushi said with a nod.
Back to top Go down
Ryuubi

Ryuubi

PostSubject: Re: Hitosei and Soushi Meeting    Hitosei and Soushi Meeting  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 8:42 pm

''Alright then I guess I'll marry you too, even though its illegal.'' she stop an looks at Soushi with an odd face.''But this time no wedding that event with Sarai was different!''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hitosei and Soushi Meeting    Hitosei and Soushi Meeting  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 8:57 pm

Soushi was just about to express how happy she was, but then a clone of her burst into the room, just as happy as her it seemed. Soushi smiled and released and clone, before her smile grew even bigger.

" I`m a jounin now Lady Ryu .... I`m a jounin now master. "

Soushi whispered, standing to Ryuubi`s side and resting her head on Ryuubi`s side.

" All for you master. "

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hitosei and Soushi Meeting    Hitosei and Soushi Meeting  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hitosei and Soushi Meeting
Page 1 of 1