The Rising
The Rising
The Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rising

A Village that once was high and mighty but was torn apart by war.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the rising when we fuse the nexus and the darkmoon thus making them one
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Night Training with Ayame
Last training(Practice Match)  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:48 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Fallen power
Last training(Practice Match)  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Overlord's Ring/ Box Weapons
Last training(Practice Match)  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:20 pm by Naoki Kannagi

» Kaige weapons
Last training(Practice Match)  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Fallen Shall Rise. Kaige
Last training(Practice Match)  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:21 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke
Last training(Practice Match)  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:50 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Question about the development of the site
Last training(Practice Match)  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:49 am by Elysia Dimir

» Let's Chat
Last training(Practice Match)  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:47 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» where are they
Last training(Practice Match)  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:03 pm by Kaito Kannagi

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 114 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:05 pm
Affiliates
free forum

Last training(Practice Match)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Katsumi Teruko
Special Jounin of Aurnion
Katsumi Teruko

Bloodline Ability : Sacred Fire

Last training(Practice Match)  Empty
PostSubject: Last training(Practice Match)    Last training(Practice Match)  I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 8:35 pm

(sorry i haven't been on in a while.. ive been threw alot these few months...)

katsumi waited for mika as she stood with her arms folded.. katsumi hasn't been herself lately. her mood has changed ever since daisuke left. the tension built up insider her and hasn't came out...

" where is this chick." she said as she twirled her sword through her fingers.
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

Village : Star Clan/Aurnion
Bloodline Ability : Water Blaze::Mizugan

PostSubject: Re: Last training(Practice Match)    Last training(Practice Match)  I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 6:21 pm

"Above you." Mika said as she looked down upon Katsumi on a tree. Mika jumped down from the tree and landed in front of Katsumi. "Haven't seen you in a while. Though I do know that Daisuke has given you the mansion.... Anyway why have you requested me to come?" Mika asked with her hands on her hips.
Back to top Go down
Katsumi Teruko
Katsumi Teruko

PostSubject: Re: Last training(Practice Match)    Last training(Practice Match)  I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 8:18 pm

katsumi wanted to smile but showed no emotion. she turned her back and took a deep breath.

" Yes, he did leave it to me but he tore me apart. just leaving not knowing when he'll be back. i wanted so much from him." katsumi whispered as she held back tears.

" But i don't care, i must be much stronger by the time he gets back , there is no time for tears, it'll only make me weaker. but ive requested for you, to do a practice match with me before my next ranking exam.
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: Last training(Practice Match)    Last training(Practice Match)  I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 8:29 pm

Mika had placed her things down and leaned against the tree. "Whenever you're ready." She said in a calm voice, disregarding everything Katsumi said. (I'm not the best person to be tearing out on. Sure I have a sweet side but when it comes to my brother and his girlfriends, I just don't want to be caught in the middle. That's things they have to work out.)
Back to top Go down
hikari takeshi
The Fire God`s Apprentice
The Fire God`s Apprentice
hikari takeshi

Bloodline Ability : chaos flames

PostSubject: Re: Last training(Practice Match)    Last training(Practice Match)  I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 11:14 pm

hikari walked toward mika and katsumi. " that woman is not my fathers girlfriend." hikari didnt stop to talk she just kept walking past them and vanished as she walked away.
Back to top Go down
Katsumi Teruko
Katsumi Teruko

PostSubject: Re: Last training(Practice Match)    Last training(Practice Match)  I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 1:53 pm

katsumi stared Hikari down until she passed her shoulder. she really didn't care what she thought at that moment. she then looked back up at mika and stared at her with a dangerous look. she then walked a little farther from where mika was so there was a great amount of distance between them

"mika come at me when your ready." katsumi said as she took out her sword. she them twisted the hilt making it blaze with fire. she then looked back up to mika

" if i get a little angry don't blame me, its the tension other than that.. lets go." katsumi said as she leaned on Beniko.
Back to top Go down
Mitsuko Hatsukiga
Sannin-Level Member
Sannin-Level Member
Mitsuko Hatsukiga

Bloodline Ability : Mizugan::Water Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Last training(Practice Match)    Last training(Practice Match)  I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 11:40 pm

"Child, if you are the one who has requested this training, don't you think you should be the first to attack?" Mitsuko appeared behind Katsumi with her arms crossed over her chest.

"It isn't the trainee training the trainer, but the trainer training the trainee. You, being the trainee, do not have the right to tell the trainer what to do. It is you who must learn, not her." (They all have much to learn...)

"Mika, I'll be taking over from here. Maybe I can show her something different from what she already knows." Mitsuko said as she turned around.

Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: Last training(Practice Match)    Last training(Practice Match)  I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 11:58 pm

Mika opened her mouth to object but then stopped. (She is a senior warrior. I can't object to her wise words.)

"I shall watch from the sidelines." Mika said as she sat down. The lady with the white hair, Whom she known as Mitsuko, had been giving her advice and helping her out with the town's affairs. She knew she was from the Stars and that she had adopted the Hatsukiga name. But Mika was still oblivious to the fact that that was her mother. Mika never asked and Mitsuko never told. The only thing Mika knew was that she was a ancient water user.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last training(Practice Match)    Last training(Practice Match)  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Last training(Practice Match)
Page 1 of 1