The Rising
The Rising
The Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rising

A Village that once was high and mighty but was torn apart by war.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the rising when we fuse the nexus and the darkmoon thus making them one
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Night Training with Ayame
practice match against sarai I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:48 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Fallen power
practice match against sarai I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Overlord's Ring/ Box Weapons
practice match against sarai I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:20 pm by Naoki Kannagi

» Kaige weapons
practice match against sarai I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Fallen Shall Rise. Kaige
practice match against sarai I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:21 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke
practice match against sarai I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:50 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Question about the development of the site
practice match against sarai I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:49 am by Elysia Dimir

» Let's Chat
practice match against sarai I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:47 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» where are they
practice match against sarai I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:03 pm by Kaito Kannagi

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 114 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:05 pm
Affiliates
free forum

practice match against sarai

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

practice match against sarai Empty
PostSubject: practice match against sarai   practice match against sarai I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 2:51 pm

setsuka sits and waits
Back to top Go down
Sarai
Sannin-Level Member
Sannin-Level Member
Sarai

Village : Ex::Illyurinkage
Bloodline Ability : Kira

PostSubject: Re: practice match against sarai   practice match against sarai I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 2:52 pm

*Sarai would pop in behind the girl, he would place his hand on her head and rub it smiling while doing it.*

"So lets go to it then"
Back to top Go down
https://therising.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: practice match against sarai   practice match against sarai I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 3:02 pm

"well ill make this quick" setsuka stabs herself then appears behind sarai and spreads her blood in a circle around him
Back to top Go down
Elysia Dimir
Dark Incarnation :: Queen Of Nightmares
Elysia Dimir

Village : N.N.
Bloodline Ability : Classified

PostSubject: Re: practice match against sarai   practice match against sarai I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 3:10 pm

Nina land in the middle of the fight in a puddle of blood.''What the fuck did land in?''
Back to top Go down
Sarai
Sannin-Level Member
Sannin-Level Member
Sarai

Village : Ex::Illyurinkage
Bloodline Ability : Kira

PostSubject: Re: practice match against sarai   practice match against sarai I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 3:14 pm

"Huf OK"

*Sarai would look down as he saw the blood on the ground sarai would just smile as he would appear in the sky above the ground, not falling for the trick that was going to take place. sarai would then point to the sky as a storm would appear out of the blue, sarai would then snap his fingers causing a blot of lighting to fly from the sky. the lighting would hit the ground and cause it to set a blaze the due, do to the fact that blood was on the ground the flames would travel over to the girl. sarai would then snap once more, causing a huge lighting dragon to appear the dragon would fly down right down at the girl. as the dragon came down it would brake into 5 dragon's, sarai would then look down at he would point at the ground that was under the girl, as he did the ground would open up shooting spikes out of it, sarai would then clone him self 3 times all the clones would fly down, but a few feet away from the girl. the clones would then clap there hands summoning three monster they would stay by the clones and wait for all the other attacks to do there would. sarai would then lough at how he was doing so well, this would be a good worm up for him, what not, he would take out his lighting sword and also form a lighting shield around him self.*
Back to top Go down
https://therising.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: practice match against sarai   practice match against sarai I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 3:20 pm

"phase 3" setssuka blocks all of the attacks and sends them flying "she chucles and then states "when yu flew you released energy and when that energy touched my blood it allowed e to activate my blood stopper...setsuka gains control of sarai's body and makes him walk soclose to her that theii noses touch...she then opens uses her koi kaze to paralyze and temporarily drains him of all power for 2 minutes she then stabs him with the flurry of styx and leaves him unconcious..."match won " setsuka walks away
Back to top Go down
Elysia Dimir
Elysia Dimir

Village : N.N.
Bloodline Ability : Classified

PostSubject: Re: practice match against sarai   practice match against sarai I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 3:24 pm

''You know what i can't do this first thing that happen is I land in blood, see-ya I need to find that sena girl
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: practice match against sarai   practice match against sarai I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

practice match against sarai
Page 1 of 1