The Rising
The Rising
The Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rising

A Village that once was high and mighty but was torn apart by war.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the rising when we fuse the nexus and the darkmoon thus making them one
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Night Training with Ayame
Katsumi's first match I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:48 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Fallen power
Katsumi's first match I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Overlord's Ring/ Box Weapons
Katsumi's first match I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:20 pm by Naoki Kannagi

» Kaige weapons
Katsumi's first match I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Fallen Shall Rise. Kaige
Katsumi's first match I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:21 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke
Katsumi's first match I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:50 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Question about the development of the site
Katsumi's first match I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:49 am by Elysia Dimir

» Let's Chat
Katsumi's first match I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:47 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» where are they
Katsumi's first match I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:03 pm by Kaito Kannagi

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 114 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:05 pm
Affiliates
free forum

Katsumi's first match

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Katsumi Teruko
Special Jounin of Aurnion
Katsumi Teruko

Bloodline Ability : Sacred Fire

Katsumi's first match Empty
PostSubject: Katsumi's first match   Katsumi's first match I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 6:09 pm

Katsumi sat on the ground looking at the sky. She wondered who would fight a genin who is new to the village. (Nah... Mika wouldn't come, Daisuke would probably kill me, Ayame is too busy preparing herself. Who would fight me?)
Back to top Go down
Sena
The black flams of the aurnion
The black flams of the aurnion

Bloodline Ability : Holy four and Comet flames

PostSubject: Re: Katsumi's first match   Katsumi's first match I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 7:07 pm

*Sena would appear in black flames in front of the girl, she would look at her as she would sigh...*

"SO I see you wont to fight ??? well I'll fight you cool, cool."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Katsumi's first match   Katsumi's first match I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 7:52 pm

" Yeah.. not cool. This is my genin and as such I shall battle her, so go and... do Illiyuria stuff. "

Naoki dreaded to mention that other village that seemed to have nothing going on. He appeared in a vortex of very powerful wind, which sweep around the field before disappearing as Naoki stepped forward.

" Come on Katsumi. I've heard from Mika that you have potential. "
Back to top Go down
Katsumi Teruko
Katsumi Teruko

PostSubject: Re: Katsumi's first match   Katsumi's first match I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 12:26 pm

Katsumi looked at Naoki and smiled with a flirtatious look.
(naoki was pretty cute and she couldn't help but blush, i mean who can be better that kaito's brother since daisuke keeps putting her down)

" well i guess but im very determined but nervous ive never fought before so don't judge me. katsumi said while looking down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Katsumi's first match   Katsumi's first match I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 12:34 pm

Naoki tsked his lips and dropped his katana before looking at her.

" Don't worry. I'll help you. This is training more than anything and I won't use all my power. "

He unclipped his gun as well and dropped it next to his Katana before getting in a ready stance and waving her to come at him.
Back to top Go down
Katsumi Teruko
Katsumi Teruko

PostSubject: Re: Katsumi's first match   Katsumi's first match I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 12:48 pm

"alright" she said politely

katsumi then stepped back and held out both of her hand and used Metsutō Kōsei Jin ,making her fire two beams of fiery freezing cold energy, one from each hand to naoki. she forced them out of her palms to go as fast as she wanted them to go making sure naoki would be able to dodge them half way
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Katsumi's first match   Katsumi's first match I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 12:52 pm

" Well that seems like an interesting move. "

Naoki complimented starting to walk closer to it. He didn't worry about the speed cause at her current level there was no way that she would be able to make anything travel faster than he could. As the beams got closer, he turned his body so that the beams missed, but he did inspect the beams, even put his hand in it to see that it froze upon touching the beams, even though they looked like fire.

" Well, you're powers are indeed interesting. "

He vanished now and appeared behind her, his hand not frozen anymore. He cocked his fist back and threw a punch, pulling the power behind it so that it wouldn't injury her too much. He aimed the punch at her back. Taking this fight nice and slow for her sake though he liked going fast and hard.
Back to top Go down
Katsumi Teruko
Katsumi Teruko

PostSubject: Re: Katsumi's first match   Katsumi's first match I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 1:06 pm

" hm i hate feeling so damn weak" katsumi whispered to herself.

katsumi then fell on her stomach and thought that she didn't want to take this match for advantage so she stayed in her place as usual as she crouched down, she then slid her lag in a circular motion making naoki trip but before he got a chance to hit the ground she high kicked him in his chin making him go somewhat high in the air. she then jumped to where he was and attacks his back over and over again in rapid succession making katsumi hand thrust in his back sending him crashing to the ground.

( god i hope im not to hard , but he is so strong)
Back to top Go down
Katsumi Teruko
Katsumi Teruko

PostSubject: Re: Katsumi's first match   Katsumi's first match I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 1:12 pm

" hm i hate feeling so damn weak" katsumi whispered to herself.

katsumi then fell on her stomach and thought that she didn't want to take this match for advantage so she stayed in her place as usual as she crouched down, she then slid her leg in a circular motion making naoki trip but before he got a chance to hit the ground she high kicked him in his chin making him go somewhat high in the air. she then jumped to where he was and attacks his back over and over again in rapid succession making katsumi hand thrust in his back sending him crashing to the ground.

( god i hope im not to hard , but he is so strong)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Katsumi's first match   Katsumi's first match I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 1:18 pm

As she ducked and tried her leg sweep, Naoki anticipated this and easily jumped over her sweeping leg and he brought his face back to dodge her kick to his chin right before it grazed him. He grabbed her leg however and swung her over his head, slamming her hard to the ground behind him before he picked her up again and brought her over his head and slammed her to the ground once more, he continued this motion two more times before he released her leg and pulled on his gloves.
Back to top Go down
Katsumi Teruko
Katsumi Teruko

PostSubject: Re: Katsumi's first match   Katsumi's first match I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 1:34 pm

katsumi was at a blurry stage for she really couldn't focus since her head was have way cracked. she then got up and she charges a giant blue chidori and fires it straight at naoki
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Katsumi's first match   Katsumi's first match I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 1:42 pm

" Tunnel vision... I'll attack you from here and here. "

Chidori created tunnel vision for the user and as such she could only see what was in front of her. He dodged this attack easily and attacked her from her left side with a powerful kick to her stomach. Before he vanished and appeared to the right side and kicked her once more.

" I'm going easy on you Katsumi. I want to see your real potential. "
Back to top Go down
Katsumi Teruko
Katsumi Teruko

PostSubject: Re: Katsumi's first match   Katsumi's first match I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 1:54 pm

katsumi body began to blaze with fire.she then blasted to the sky making sure he knew nothing about where she was.she then used Akihito twirl and headed towards naoki at 56mph. katsumi then forced naoki to hit the ground face first. she then grabbed him by his hair and threw him in the air

im trying my best "

katsumi then flew after him and scorch kicked him rite in the stomach. she then took pele and tore threw his chess. as naoki fell katsumi forced her hand into his chess pushing her 7 times the speed he was going into the ground.
katsumi then made magma appear in her hand and pushed it in his chess.

this should make that horrible burning inside your chest even harder to move.
katsumi then twirl kicked him to the other side of the feild making sure he fell hard enough.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Katsumi's first match   Katsumi's first match I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 2:01 pm

Naoki liked the idea of what she planned to do to him, but as she came down from the sky at only 56mph, Naoki easily dodged and brought his leg around at full speed now, kicking her right in her chest which would more than likely send her flying halfway across the field if not all the way across the field.

Before she could touch the ground on the other side, he appeared behind her and kicked her back the way she came, and continued to phase back and forth kicking her for at least five more times before he allowed her bruised body to hit the ground hard, creating a large crater with her in the center.

" You're gonna have to be faster than that. I walk at the speed of sound. "
Back to top Go down
Katsumi Teruko
Katsumi Teruko

PostSubject: Re: Katsumi's first match   Katsumi's first match I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 6:35 pm

katsumi limped as she tried to move, her body ached from the pain and bleed continuously. her body began to regain heat and her eyes began to glow fiery red. katsumi then limped towards Naoki and Back hand smacked him.

"that's for kicking and slamming me Naoki." katsumi stated with her eyes shut while looking down.

katsumi then kicked him in his stomach making him kneel, and kicked him once again making him go head first to the ground. she then grabbed him by the back of his neck and slammed him into the ground making him feel what she felt but not with so much strength because she was still weak.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Katsumi's first match   Katsumi's first match I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 6:46 pm

She was strong indeed. Naoki allowed what she had just done to happen and as she finished the Naoki that was laying on the ground dispersed in a violent fury of wind and the real Naoki appeared behind her, placing a hand to the top of her head.

" You're still so strong even though you've taken this beating. "

He turned her around quickly and pressed a kiss to her lips, transferring his life force to her, healing all her wounds before he took his lips from hers and smiled.

" Alright, lets do a little more practicing. No full power. I'll use 1% of my power. I thought that you could handle 10% but... "
Back to top Go down
Katsumi Teruko
Katsumi Teruko

PostSubject: Re: Katsumi's first match   Katsumi's first match I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 7:16 pm

katsumi began to smile but had to be serious. she walked up to naoki once more and smacked him again.

" i appreciate what you just did naoki thanks." katsumi said as she stared at him with a mordant bur friendly look.

katsumi then appeared behind naoki, she then kicked naoki in his chin once more hoping she wouldn't miss and sending him going up in the air. she then took pele out of her hold and throws it sending a giant, ring-shaped, energy blasts straight through naoki's side. this leaves katsumi's sapphire ember to burn naoki insides.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Katsumi's first match   Katsumi's first match I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 7:21 pm

Naoki was surprised by her second smack, but not her attack. he leaned back and dodged it with ease before grabbing her foot and lifting her off the ground with his strength. He smiled and started to vibrate his hand, shaking her with intense speed, making her vibrate as he held her upside down.

" Try not to vomit. "
Back to top Go down
Katsumi Teruko
Katsumi Teruko

PostSubject: Re: Katsumi's first match   Katsumi's first match I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 7:34 pm

katsumi began to laugh but was feeling noxious .

"sssss-tttttt-ooooo-ppppp."

she said as she vibrated continuously. she held in her vomit and she spoke and her eyes calmed down to a rich blue color. she then thought and took her middle finger and charged a lightning spark and shocked naoki making him drop her head first to the ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Katsumi's first match   Katsumi's first match I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 7:51 pm

Naoki let go of her leg and shook his head from her shock. He made sure to pad the ground with wind so that she wouldn't get hurt too bad before he laughed as well.

" Liked that did you? "

He teased.

Last edited by Naoki Kannagi on Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Katsumi Teruko
Katsumi Teruko

PostSubject: Re: Katsumi's first match   Katsumi's first match I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 3:38 pm

katsumi then looked up while rubbing her head

" yea i did kinda naoki." she then smiled at naoki and blushed a little but had to think what daisuke had told her and also mika.

" so naoki is this the end of our battle or are we going to practice more." she asked curiously
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Katsumi's first match   Katsumi's first match I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 3:44 pm

Naoki looked at the watch on his wrist before pulling his gloves off and stuffing them in his pockets. he had nothing to do as of this moment and he was actually kinda enjoying practicing with a genin. He felt like he was a genin again, though he was actually Kage of her village and planned to leave and make a new village. Naoki shrugged.

" Well... I might have to go and meet my girlfriend in an hour or so, but I'm free to do whatever you want right now. I also wanted to ask you about something... something important to your own future. "

Back to top Go down
Katsumi Teruko
Katsumi Teruko

PostSubject: Re: Katsumi's first match   Katsumi's first match I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 3:50 pm

"yes naoki." katsumi said as she sat next to the rock
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Katsumi's first match   Katsumi's first match I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 4:00 pm

Naoki took a seat as well and looked her in the eyes, as most higher ups were taught they needed to do when speaking with one of a lower rank less they think their leader is too weak and riot.

" You heard about the fight between me and Mika, the fight between the Kages of this great village that my family created for people like you to live in safety? I plan to leave it to Mika and allow her to run it as she sees fit while I take my leave and bring with me the ninja that I believe to be the best additions for the new village I'm creating. I am extending an invitation to you as well, would you like to come with me? "
Back to top Go down
Katsumi Teruko
Katsumi Teruko

PostSubject: Re: Katsumi's first match   Katsumi's first match I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 4:30 pm

katsumi stopped picking at her fingers and looked at naoki

" sure naoki i would enjoy that very much." she said as she positioned herself again since her position at the rock was uncomfortable
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Katsumi's first match   Katsumi's first match I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Katsumi's first match
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next