The Rising
The Rising
The Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rising

A Village that once was high and mighty but was torn apart by war.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the rising when we fuse the nexus and the darkmoon thus making them one
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Night Training with Ayame
setsuka and kouda:the second encounter I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:48 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Fallen power
setsuka and kouda:the second encounter I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Overlord's Ring/ Box Weapons
setsuka and kouda:the second encounter I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:20 pm by Naoki Kannagi

» Kaige weapons
setsuka and kouda:the second encounter I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Fallen Shall Rise. Kaige
setsuka and kouda:the second encounter I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:21 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke
setsuka and kouda:the second encounter I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:50 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Question about the development of the site
setsuka and kouda:the second encounter I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:49 am by Elysia Dimir

» Let's Chat
setsuka and kouda:the second encounter I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:47 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» where are they
setsuka and kouda:the second encounter I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:03 pm by Kaito Kannagi

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 114 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:05 pm
Affiliates
free forum

setsuka and kouda:the second encounter

Go down 
AuthorMessage

setsuka and kouda:the second encounter Empty
PostSubject: setsuka and kouda:the second encounter   setsuka and kouda:the second encounter I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 4:29 pm

setsuka waits in the bar
Back to top Go down
Koudo Tamura
Insane Apostle :: Shuhan
Koudo Tamura

Village : The Rising
Bloodline Ability : The Apostles

PostSubject: Re: setsuka and kouda:the second encounter   setsuka and kouda:the second encounter I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 4:32 pm

A mass of shadows surround Setsuka's chair and some of the shadows place themselves upon her shoulders, as Koudo starts to form. He smiles and moves to the other side of the table, the shadows disappearing. "Yes, yes Setsu-kun?" he asked having a seat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: setsuka and kouda:the second encounter   setsuka and kouda:the second encounter I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 4:36 pm

"i was wondering kouda although we are enemies how about a tournament...you place your best three fighters and yourself in and so do i and winner takes over one of the others land marks..it should make things interesting what do you say?"
Back to top Go down
Koudo Tamura
Koudo Tamura

PostSubject: Re: setsuka and kouda:the second encounter   setsuka and kouda:the second encounter I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 4:39 pm

Oh how tempting her offer sounded, but to Koudo's dismay he would have to decline. "Sorry Setsu-kun, but I don't have any soldiers. No one has joined my team, it makes me so sad." Koudo said pretending to cry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: setsuka and kouda:the second encounter   setsuka and kouda:the second encounter I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 4:48 pm

setsuka chuckles, "how exactly do you plan on killing me then...if you dont have enough fire power to get through my comrades...unless i help you find comrades...because you see i am a joy seeker, the more competition i have the more fun i have..so find three members and so shall the tournament begin,i recommend sarai, sena,noki, luna ect they are all members you can add to your...collection"
Back to top Go down
Koudo Tamura
Koudo Tamura

PostSubject: Re: setsuka and kouda:the second encounter   setsuka and kouda:the second encounter I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 4:56 pm

At the mention of Noki's name, Koudo smiled widely and nodded. "I have one more, I remember now, one more!!!" He yelled. "Luki...she's like a hermit, sitting inside all cozy and stuff." Koudo said hugging himself. "She says she made Noki, She's my underboss, and she's super!!!!" Koudo said before thinking about the other names. "I wanna kill Sarai and use his body as a weapon like Hazama, I don't like Sena because her Holy Four think they're better than my Apostles, and Luna is an Aurnion nin and Nao doesn't like to share." Koudo whined.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: setsuka and kouda:the second encounter   setsuka and kouda:the second encounter I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:15 pm

"i advise picking the best 3 among them i shall get the event started and i won't take no for an answer,although i am curious about the mute boy..but i digress choose your best 3 and this my friend begins the blackmoon vs. nostra wars she chuckles stands and smiles at koudo then walks out the door
Back to top Go down
Koudo Tamura
Koudo Tamura

PostSubject: Re: setsuka and kouda:the second encounter   setsuka and kouda:the second encounter I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:20 pm

"One more thing Setsu-kun." Koudo said stopping her at the door before she left. "How about we make it a little more interesting, the loser has to forfeit one fighter to the winner. If I win, I want Alice-hime, and if you win then you can have any person you want. Nishino, Luki, or...." Koudo grinned slyly. " Or...Kaito"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: setsuka and kouda:the second encounter   setsuka and kouda:the second encounter I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:43 pm

im not one to put my fighters on the line because they are more my friends than anything and im sure that even if you won alice wouldnt join you...but since i know you wont win lets play along with this little gesture
Back to top Go down
Koudo Tamura
Koudo Tamura

PostSubject: Re: setsuka and kouda:the second encounter   setsuka and kouda:the second encounter I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:47 pm

Koudo didn't listen to the thing about friendship, the only friends he needed were the apostles. "Alright then, so I have Nishino, Luki, and maybe Kaito if I can get him to wake up. That's my team." Koudo said before starting to sink into a pool of shadows. "Bye,bye now." He mused waving as he disappeared. Maybe I should get someone else...Yuu and Yuuki could be good. Sub them for Kaito. Koudo thought.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: setsuka and kouda:the second encounter   setsuka and kouda:the second encounter I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

setsuka and kouda:the second encounter
Page 1 of 1