The Rising
The Rising
The Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rising

A Village that once was high and mighty but was torn apart by war.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the rising when we fuse the nexus and the darkmoon thus making them one
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Night Training with Ayame
My time to sleep - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:48 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Fallen power
My time to sleep - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Overlord's Ring/ Box Weapons
My time to sleep - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:20 pm by Naoki Kannagi

» Kaige weapons
My time to sleep - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Fallen Shall Rise. Kaige
My time to sleep - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:21 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke
My time to sleep - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:50 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Question about the development of the site
My time to sleep - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:49 am by Elysia Dimir

» Let's Chat
My time to sleep - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:47 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» where are they
My time to sleep - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:03 pm by Kaito Kannagi

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 114 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:05 pm
Affiliates
free forum

My time to sleep

Go down 
+3
Sarai
Elysia Dimir
Alyss Dimir
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Alyss Dimir
Nightmare Elegy
Nightmare Elegy
Alyss Dimir

Village : N.N
Bloodline Ability : HA like I'd tell

My time to sleep - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: My time to sleep   My time to sleep - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 1:11 pm

First topic message reminder :

Alice walks into Queen Shinbu's room and jumps in to the bed and tries to fall asleep. After three hours of failed attempts she sits up and screams at the world.''What the Hell!!''
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: My time to sleep   My time to sleep - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 9:00 pm

"besides the idiot(he gestures at elysia)...which one of you are gonna surrender and come willingly (looks at kaito)...hmm theres quite a bit of power in this room...you're gonna need it to even stand a chance against us
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi
Storm General :: X-Rank Missing-Nin
Storm General :: X-Rank Missing-Nin
Kaito Kannagi

Village : Aurnion
Bloodline Ability : Kannagan

PostSubject: Re: My time to sleep   My time to sleep - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 9:02 pm

Kaito waved his hand. "Like I'd waste my time, I remember when I was at your level of power, so weak." Kaito said with a yawn. "This doesn't concern me so I'm out." He said before disappearing into the shadows he was hiding in and they vanished from the room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My time to sleep   My time to sleep - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 9:49 pm

"he makes me laugh right kira...ryuugi" we are gods as far as he is concerned
Back to top Go down
Ryuuji

Ryuuji

Village : I dont remember
Bloodline Ability : FUSION BLOOD MANIPULATION

PostSubject: Re: My time to sleep   My time to sleep - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 10:01 pm

''Whateve'' Ryuuji turns his eyes towards elysia(not good ant this rate she'll)
Back to top Go down
Elysia Dimir
Dark Incarnation :: Queen Of Nightmares
Elysia Dimir

Village : N.N.
Bloodline Ability : Classified

PostSubject: Re: My time to sleep   My time to sleep - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 10:11 pm

Elysia fells a sharp pain in her head and it begins to throb.''This body...is...to weak....can't stand...the strain, Euh!'' Their body shatters and 4 souls linked in a square pattern sit where the body stood.
Back to top Go down
hirano
Vice captain of the blackmoon
Vice captain of the blackmoon
hirano

Bloodline Ability : Cherry Fire

PostSubject: Re: My time to sleep   My time to sleep - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 5:45 pm

hirano wakes up in locke arms "man this is bullshit i thought they wouldn't find me"
Back to top Go down
Elysia Dimir
Elysia Dimir

PostSubject: Re: My time to sleep   My time to sleep - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 9:43 pm

The souls begin to resonate, a fifth soul appears in the center. the core was black with a red aura. The five souls begin to link and draw together once they collide and a larger soul appears black ribbons swirl around the soul when they all connect around the soul a radiant pillar of light towered out of the palace (like going 4 tails naruto). Once the light dispersed a completely differently person stood where Elysia once did. She smiled and looked at Hirano.''Hey red, don't move'' she said with a the echo of all the girl fused in one before more appeared.''I sure you to don't want to die here so leave the girl and walk.''The girl announced as she cracked her neck.
Back to top Go down
Locke

Locke

PostSubject: Re: My time to sleep   My time to sleep - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 10:19 pm

locke chuckles "that was pretty...but...i very..very seriously(his voice raises in an epic manor) you can kill me!" a target appears in locks eyes and he flicks the bottom of his all white robe as if prepping for battle
Back to top Go down
Elysia Dimir
Elysia Dimir

PostSubject: Re: My time to sleep   My time to sleep - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 10:35 pm

''So you think just being able to hit a target 100% of the time means you can win ha don't make be laugh, I am Nelli and I could care less about you or you uselessness'' She says as she walks out the door.''Eyes that give you the ability hit any target any where, just proves to me you have no real skill their for I don't find you worth my divine presence'' she walks out the door and down the stares.(I wonder what this body can do...guess I'll just have to find out) Nell leaves the palace smiling menacingly.
Back to top Go down
Locke

Locke

PostSubject: Re: My time to sleep   My time to sleep - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 10:40 pm

locke flashes in front of her way before she can leave"you seem to misunderstand soul filled one my power does not dirive from me having 100% accuracy, so if you so believe i am not worth your time (he chuckles) test my strength because i am 100% sure you cannot even come close to beating me even with your new found power. i know because you are not stronger than kira and ryuugi and even they can't stop me" he gives an arrogant glance at kira and ryuugi then back torward nelli "now then if you want to leave go through me!!"
Back to top Go down
Elysia Dimir
Elysia Dimir

PostSubject: Re: My time to sleep   My time to sleep - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 10:46 pm

Nell walks threw his body and laughs walking away.''I never said I would beat you I said I'd kill you when you least expect it.'' She put her hands on her hips and looks at the sky.''I'm the best at what I do.''

Last edited by Nelli Asylum on Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My time to sleep   My time to sleep - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 10:47 pm

chrono scratches his head..."coward...all that power and no real use for it..locke she's one to be hunted along with the other young maidens"
Back to top Go down
Locke

Locke

PostSubject: Re: My time to sleep   My time to sleep - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 10:54 pm

locke watches as she walks away he smiles slightly "yea i agree" he looks torward ryuugi and kira and everyone else in the room "so i take it no one will oppose us...so be it we will walk out with all of these girls" locke snatches alice and hirano and binds them with an inescapable force then turns around and starts torward the door
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My time to sleep   My time to sleep - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 10:55 pm

"no way im gonna stand here and let either of you walk off with my loved ones" kira braces for battle
Back to top Go down
Elysia Dimir
Elysia Dimir

PostSubject: Re: My time to sleep   My time to sleep - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:02 pm

(dude Alice left before they came)
Back to top Go down
Locke

Locke

PostSubject: Re: My time to sleep   My time to sleep - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:16 pm

(whatever i don't care. he just grabs hirano then)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My time to sleep   My time to sleep - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My time to sleep
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2