The Rising
The Rising
The Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rising

A Village that once was high and mighty but was torn apart by war.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the rising when we fuse the nexus and the darkmoon thus making them one
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Night Training with Ayame
madness power I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:48 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Fallen power
madness power I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Overlord's Ring/ Box Weapons
madness power I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:20 pm by Naoki Kannagi

» Kaige weapons
madness power I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Fallen Shall Rise. Kaige
madness power I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:21 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke
madness power I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:50 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Question about the development of the site
madness power I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:49 am by Elysia Dimir

» Let's Chat
madness power I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:47 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» where are they
madness power I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:03 pm by Kaito Kannagi

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 114 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:05 pm
Affiliates
free forum

madness power

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shichro

Shichro

Village : order of the blackmoon
Bloodline Ability : master sonic zoom and inverted world

madness power Empty
PostSubject: madness power   madness power I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 6:59 pm

C0- is a suicide technique used as a last resort after undoing the stitches, Shichro feeds it a large ball of clay. The mouth on his chest has a direct connection to his heart so a large amount of chakra is built up. It then kneads chakra directly from the meridians of the heart and keeps doing it without interruption until the moment of the explosion. His explosive chakra then manifests itself in his veins, flowing through his body. These "veins" then condense into a sphere. The sphere then cracks open and detonates, producing a unique explosion that covers a ten kilometer radius.

C1-These are small animated dolls that often resemble small birds or insects, though he has once made snakes, fish and some misshapen-like creatures controlled

C2-These independent missile-like creatures take the form of a greatly reduced version of the larger dragon that created them, however, despite this decrease in size they are still relatively larger than a normal person. Each is capable
of tracking their intended target and producing a significant explosion proportional to size upon contact but as they emerge, they consume a substantial amount of clay from the original dragon, initially extracting it from the creature's tail. This ultimately limits the number that each C2 "Dragon" is capable of creating, before clay must be sacrificed from more vital areas, such as the body or wings.

The dragon can also produce clay mines at the expense of clay, that take the form of small spherical creatures, which can be subsequently manipulated to force opponents to fight in a limited space.

C3-clay for this attack into a more portable form, where its appearance was exactly the same as the larger version. Once activated, the bomb instantaneously increases its proportions before being subsequently dropped, where it extends both its "arms" outwards until they are completely horizontal.

C4-A giant doll impossible to be seen by a normal person, the victim breathe in the bombs, which then enter the bloodstream. Once there, the countless micro-bombs explode, causing the victims' bodies to disintegrate at the cellular level, literally turning them into dust.

Yin Release-techniques, based on the spiritual energy that governs the imagination, can be used to create form out of nothingness.

Yang Release-, based on the physical energy that governs vitality, can be used to breathe life into form

Yin-Yang Release-make simultaneous use of Yin Release and Yang Release. Yin relates to one's spiritual energy and Yang relates to one's physical energy and it's necessary to utilize both of these in order to mold chakra for ninjutsu.

Chibaku Tensei-The user creates a dark black sphere of gravity that, when thrown into the sky, attracts objects from all directions and pulls them into the sphere, compressing them together. The surrounding earth, including forests and mountains, are collected into a single point, piling on top of one another until it creates a large sphere. A large crater is left where the earth has been collected from.

Summoning: Demonic Statue-the statue to spew a dragon-like creature from its mouth, which removes the souls of any person it comes in contact with. After serving its purpose, the chakra rods break off and remain embedded in Nagato's back while the statue disappears.
Back to top Go down
Diz
The Thunder God`s Apprentice
The Thunder God`s Apprentice

Village : Aurnion/Shidai-Juu
Bloodline Ability : Lighting

madness power Empty
PostSubject: Re: madness power   madness power I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 2:38 pm

Hmm I'm not liking what I'm seeing
Back to top Go down

madness power
Page 1 of 1