The Rising
The Rising
The Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rising

A Village that once was high and mighty but was torn apart by war.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the rising when we fuse the nexus and the darkmoon thus making them one
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Night Training with Ayame
Hazama power I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:48 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Fallen power
Hazama power I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Overlord's Ring/ Box Weapons
Hazama power I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:20 pm by Naoki Kannagi

» Kaige weapons
Hazama power I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Fallen Shall Rise. Kaige
Hazama power I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:21 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke
Hazama power I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:50 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Question about the development of the site
Hazama power I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:49 am by Elysia Dimir

» Let's Chat
Hazama power I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:47 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» where are they
Hazama power I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:03 pm by Kaito Kannagi

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 114 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:05 pm
Affiliates
free forum

Hazama power

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hazama

Hazama

Village : unknow
Bloodline Ability : white flash and Elements booms

Hazama power Empty
PostSubject: Hazama power   Hazama power I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 7:16 pm

soul from heaven-this soul control what your have

soul from hell-this soul control how power you is

heaven soul- suck out you help hazama in battle cut it in you will have the same as you when you get weaker

Hazama power Heaven10[quote]

hell soul-as heaven soul the hell soul will make will cut you from you can die

Hazama power Hell0110

World Destroyer-this kekkei genkai is a monster move make me get a bog boom but to only do it have 100% full power start the world shaking and broking parts form it self

Hazama power Worldi10

then the 5 paths of the world hits

1.ice path-this path make half for the world frozen up make foe weaker in the ice

Hazama power 176_ic11

2.fire path-this path come after the first one burning the world move hotter than the sun

Hazama power Set_th10

3.madness path-this path is almost one of the craziest between the monster who kill in skill level 12 and the human that kill anything that moves

Hazama power Worldw10

4.fear path-making the foes see thing that they never saw

Hazama power Scary_10

5.death path-this path make every body die but me in 2.5 seconds and that why is call World Destroyer

Hazama power Unforg10

Transfection Demon

Rank 1-this rank fly take 30% damage when hit it but take 45% damage with it weapon

Hazama power Skeith10

Rank 2-this take 15% when hit it but take 90%with it weapon

new power-beams from it hand ,throw demon out with ears,2X speech

Hazama power Skeith11

Rank 3-this rank make it take no damage and take 180% damage with it hand but take 360%damage

new power-beams from it body,can throw it wings at foes,max speech,clone 10 him with the same equal power like it

Hazama power Skeith12

Dead Demon Consuming Seal-the death god hovers behind the user and wraps its left arm with prayer beads, which causes a cursed seal to appear on it. The soul of the summoner is also seen along with the death god, restrained by its hair but still attached to the user. The death god then inserts its arm into the user's soul. At this stage only the user can see the death god. To perform the seal the user need only grasp the target. The death god's arm extends from their chest and grabs the soul of the target, immobilizing them and allowing them to see the death god as well. The death god then performs the sealing. It is also possible for the user to seal multiple targets through the use of shadow clones. When Hiruzen used it, he had to get close to his targets in order to perform the sealing, a restriction that Minato didn't have, the death god's hand extending from him until it reached the Nine-Tailed Demon Fox.

Kirin-user draws lightning directly from thunder clouds to supplement the power of his or her strike and controls it with chakra. Due to the technique using natural lightning, which travels at 1/1000th of a second according to Zetsu, it is one of the most powerful lightning techniques. However, the preparation time required also decreases the technique's efficiency

Summoning: Triple Rashōmon-which as its name suggest creates three Rashōmon Gates. The technique requires two summoning seals to be completed. These gates serve the same function as the standard Rashōmon Gate, but with triple the defense. Each gate has a specific duty: the first red gate takes the attack head-on, the second green gate reduces the power of the attack, and the third blue gate disperses the pressure.
Back to top Go down
Hazama

Hazama

Hazama power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hazama power   Hazama power I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 5:42 am

Eye of power-counter all Elements no matter what it is

Hazama power _jenestyles___Tribal_Tattoo

beam from space-beam hit out of space beam take 500% damage when hit by it

sliver skin-this shit can save my ass can nobody can't break

Element transform-change not element into a element

Kid Form-can speech up and dodge 900%

Hazama power Deaththekid

Soul eater-bullet can shoot 5mph

Hazama power Death_the_Kid__GUNS__by_GaarasBabe

cannon mode- take 1000% damage but slow when using them

Hazama power Kid_deathcannon_wall

cannon eating mode- the cannons will start eating Elements that on the battle

Hazama power 06SoulEaterDeathTheKid

Defense Mode-will block every thing if it energy

Hazama power __SoulEater_Death_the_Kid___by_rannsama

Offensive Mode-will boost the gun 20X

Hazama power Death_the_Kid_by_Kuroi_Tsuki

Last edited by Hazama on Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hazama

Hazama

Hazama power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hazama power   Hazama power I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 9:21 pm

Curse Mark

the power in the curse mark:

Hazama power Curse_mark_

Fire Ball Blade

B-Rank

This is almost the same as chidori or rasengan but is kind of weaker. This appear by the user hand is on fire then transforms into a ball like chidori. After concentrating all the chakra into the arm, use their quickness and the power of the thrust from the chakra to pierce any object with the extended forearm. And doesn't use that much chakra.(Working On Making Variations)

Fire Release: Great Dragon Fire Technique

Unknown

allows the user to fire several large dragon shaped fireballs at their opponent.

Fire Release: Flame Flower

Unknown

jumps in the air and shoots three giant bullets of fire that come down like giant meteors.

Fire Style: Massive Firestorm jutsu

S-Rank

This jutsu creates 10 clouds that drift over the enemy. Once each one is above the enemy they will release fire balls. They rain down smashing into the enemy. Once the rain is over, it will release a great flame like beam.(This can be use for Kirin)

Fire Release: Roaring Flame Sphere

Unknown

Houji exhales a meteor-sized sphere of fire that carries the enemy away and causes a massive explosion on impact.

Speed Jutsu

Body Flicker Technique

D-Rank

The Shunshin no Jutsu is a high-speed movement technique, allowing a ninja to move short distances at an almost untraceable speed. To an observer, it appears as if the user has teleported. Flash Bombs used to disguise the user's movements. I use my kusanagi sword channeling my lighting charka to kill.

Instant Flash

B-Rank

This jutsu can be use if the user has Lord Matimeo's seal kunai knife. Houji throw a punch to the chest then, throws 3 kick to the chest too. Finally Houji kick the target in the chin then throws the seal behind target and finish with a strike to the back.

Body Flicker Baggage

B-Rank

Forms four Fire or Blaze clone start off performing it like the Uzumaki Naruto Combo, then the ninja will appear and disappear in an instant finishing it off with the Body Flicker.

Flying Thunder God Technique

A space-time jutsu like Kuchiyose, first needs to mark his destination with a shiki (rite) first, he can then activate the jutsu to come to the mark. He can apply this to a weapon such as a kunai, and when thrown or used, he can instantly travel to it. He can also apply the mark to a touched area, such as his opponent or some other surrounding feature. No matter where the opponent goes, can travel to the mark to kill them. Houji also uses his sword or leave the seal in one area by the user.

Chidori jutsu

These are variation of chidori. Houji can only use this jutsu 10 times a day

Young Lightning

B-Rank

A weaker version of Chidori, only uses less chakra, and may be done more times than the actual chidori. Does not require hand sighs.

Chidori (One Thousand Birds)

A-Rank

This jutsu channels a large amount of chakra into the user's arm. The amount of chakra is so great that it becomes visible to the naked eye. The technique actually alters the nature of the user's chakra, effectively converting it into electricity.(Learn for his dad who learn for Kakashi)

Chidori Senbon

Unknown

Houji is able to shape the Lightning Element to form senbon. Though unstated, these needles probably takes on Chidori's characteristics, including it's ability to cut through most anything which stands in its path.

Chidori Thrash

S-Rank

First the user uses body flicker appearing close to the target then hit the opponent with the top of his sword making the opponent flying in the air. Then user puts the blade into the ground and performs a power-up Chidori. As the target falls the user will hit, the opponent in the chest.(Houji first own variation of Chidori)

Chidori Blade

S-Rank

Houji is able to shape the Lightning Element to form an extending blade of lightning. Though unstated, this blade probably takes on Chidori's characteristics, including it's ability to cut through anything which stands in its path, allowing the sword to strike its target with ease. This attack may also be similar to Chidori Nagashi, causing the target to go numb from the electrical charge.

Chidori Current

S-Rank

A variation on a regular Chidori developed by Houji Uge during his two-and-a-half year training with Suku, this jutsu allows the user to generate electrically charged chakra from his body, instead of just concentrating it in his hand. The electricity can be channeled anywhere, allowing Houji to enhance his attacks or defend himself. As an offensive technique, because the electricity isn't focused, it doesn't kill on contact, only paralyzes. The Current can also be sent through the ground to attack opponents from their blind spot. Houji can also channel the electricity through his Kusanagi sword increasing its overall strength and cutting power, as well as making the area cut numb.

Ultimate Jutsu

Chidori Nagashi: Hiraishin no Jutsu (One Thousand Current: Flying Thunder God)

Type: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary, S-Rank

Range: All Range (0m - 20m+)

A space-time jutsu like Kuchiyose, first needs to mark Houji Uge destination with a shiki (rite) first, he can then activate the jutsu to come to the mark. He can apply Chidori Current to a weapon such as a kunai, and when thrown or used, he can instantly travel to it. He can also apply the mark to a touched area, such as his opponent or some other surrounding feature. No matter where the opponent goes, can travel to the mark to kill them. After completely mastering lighting chakra or Chidori Current you can change it into a full body attack. Therefore if you were to miss the Flying Thunder God part, the lighting would elecute the target. This jutsu is almost impossible to dodge or block. (Must learn from Houji Uge and strong move in assental.)

Used in conjunction with his Kusanagi sword, the blade becomes almost unstoppable. It takes on Chidori's natural ability to cut through anything which stands in its path, allowing the sword to strike its target with ease. Should the sword strike a human, the charge will cause the target to go numb and with more focus can kill or, complete paralyze a ninja for live, lessening their ability to further counter his attacks. The attack hits the opponent in such a way that it is even beyond the abilities of the Sharingan to copy.

Chaos lance

As a master of both Physical and Elemental composition Houji Uge has been able to combine them to be the second ninja in the history of the world to do so. (Naruto and the Rasen Shuriken). And with his double attunement to the two most destuctive elements, Fire and Lightning, Houji has created a new Jutsu: Chaos Lance! Starting with a basic rotation on the center of both palms Houji initiates the Physicla composition. Bringing his hands together and then apart he spreads the chakra across to form a spear of chakra. Then while maintaining this Physical comp, he then adds fire and then Lightning to make the mighty jutsu complete.

The chaos lance then propells away from Houji and towards his target at unbelievable speed. As this projectile of blazing fire and crackling lightning steaks through the air it completely obliterates all in its path in a radius of 4feet. It even eats the air it passes through. Therefor this jutsu could completely destroy over half a full grown man. This jutsu's major defect is the amount of time it takes to perform, as well as extreme chakra cost. It take about 6 precious seconds to cast this ultimate jutsu. And it also requires Houji to have his Bloodline Doujutsu active to reach enough power to perform the Chaos Lance.

Demon from the mark:is power form when some one use Elements he get bigger

Hazama power 67248811

Last edited by Hazama on Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hazama

Hazama

Hazama power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hazama power   Hazama power I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 4:46 am

Hollow Mask-make me see what my foes see it when using a eye trick it make me have the same thing but if you have mind reading power or can see into the future you still can use that

Hazama power Vizard10

Half Hollow-the mask start getting over control by the min when that the hollow will take over by force taking me to a another zone.The Hollow don't think so you can't use mind reading power or can see into the future and half your is gone.

Hazama power Demonh10

Full hollow-if you still a live well you want after this when the hollow see your still a live it will have a bitch ass angry move and will start going full hollow.In full hollow you want have no powers Just you and him in a sword fight but if it is person who have use mind reading power or can see into the future they still can't use but he can now the hollow have some power but he don't want to use it but he have level 19 sword god, can fly 5646678 mph and last stop time.(fyi)to be nice suck you into his body to fight hollow hazama

Hazama power Demonc10

Hollow Hazama-hollow hazama is a god of every thing he is 345X stronger than any body and the foes energy get lower every turn and go to him

Hazama power RqTJH
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hazama power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hazama power   Hazama power I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hazama power
Page 1 of 1