The Rising
The Rising
The Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rising

A Village that once was high and mighty but was torn apart by war.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the rising when we fuse the nexus and the darkmoon thus making them one
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Night Training with Ayame
Separation of Power I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:48 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Fallen power
Separation of Power I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Overlord's Ring/ Box Weapons
Separation of Power I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:20 pm by Naoki Kannagi

» Kaige weapons
Separation of Power I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Fallen Shall Rise. Kaige
Separation of Power I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:21 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke
Separation of Power I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:50 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Question about the development of the site
Separation of Power I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:49 am by Elysia Dimir

» Let's Chat
Separation of Power I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:47 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» where are they
Separation of Power I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:03 pm by Kaito Kannagi

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 114 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:05 pm
Affiliates
free forum

Separation of Power

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kaito Kannagi
Storm General :: X-Rank Missing-Nin
Storm General :: X-Rank Missing-Nin
Kaito Kannagi

Village : Aurnion
Bloodline Ability : Kannagan

Separation of Power Empty
PostSubject: Separation of Power   Separation of Power I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 9:42 pm

So, it's time for the dreaded ranks speech that everyone hates to see. Ranks range usually from Genin to some type of Kage (Some people have special ranks that only they can pass down, or give up. We'll add different ones when the site is fully set up). Contrary to popular belief, not everyone is as powerful as they think they are and this is where the ranks come in. The higher the rank, of course, means that the person you're fighting is stronger than you. So when you fight a higher rank, don't try to act like your equal in strength, your not.

Ex-Kage: Their power is legendary and almost unbeatable, if you fight one avoid pissing them off because you will die plain and simple. (There is only one person that is an exception to this rule. See if you can figure out who it is 'kay?)

Now time to move on to the actually important ranks that will usually be used on the site.

Rakugosha, Shuhan, Any kind of Kage, and in a special case,Warrior of Nightmares Nocturne, the Leaders of Nightmares Nocturne and The ChaosMaiden - Strongest in their respective Villages and Fractions. Not unbeatable, and beating one is not likely to happen, at least with most of them.

Black Moon Captains, Sannin, and the leader of the Reaper's (Yes that means you Sena) - a bit weaker than the first group if not equal. If you battle one of them, they are a little easier to beat, but again it will be challenging and aren't likely to lose to anyone lower than a Jounin.

Anbu -weaker than the previous group in general, but they can put up a fight against both first group and second group and possibly win.

Jounin and Special Jounin - just a bit weaker than the group before them, special Jounin being the weaker of these two.

Chuunin -not that weaker than sp. jounin. sp. jounin are ninja that specialize, so this means that a sp. jounin would have better control over elements than a chuunin would.

Genin - not too much weaker than Chuunin, but enough to see a difference. Genin aren't really known, so if your a "speedy" or "strong" person, it won't play out that well until you rank up. mostly higher ranks have better control over dying will flame, Kekkei genkai,etc. and such than Genin do, so keep that in mind when fighting a higher rank.

No rank. They can be a variety of strengths but are usually weaker very seldom will they be stronger than a ranked member unless they prove themselves in a battle and are approved by the higher ups.

Keep this in mind when you're roleplaying here. If you don't remember the separations of power, you will be killed before you even get a chance to get stronger.
Back to top Go down

Separation of Power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Separation of Power   Separation of Power I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 11:13 pm

[ New Ranks Added ]

New Ranks have been added, for La Costra Nostra members. They have a different ranking system but it's essentially the same as the one above.

Shuhan - the strongest of La Costra Nostra, that's why they're the grand boss of the Family

Underbosses - Directly under the Shuhan, not that much weaker but weak enough to see the difference, they aren't unbeatable by lower members but it's not very likely, they're like the Sannin of the Nostra.

Capo - They are like the Anbu of the Nostra, are substantially stronger than most, but aren't unbeatable. They can go against either of the higher ups and possible win.

Enforcer - The Jounin and Special Jounin of the Nostra, they're just like the Jounin of the ninjas, and are somewhat closely related to the Capo, but there is enough difference between them so that the Capo will usually have the upper hand.

Soldier - The Chuunin of the Nostra, do i really need to explain this? Everyone here should know what a Chuunin is compared to everything above.

Associate - The Genin and the lowest ranks in the Nostra, they are a little stronger than the actually Genin on the site, but not by much.

So with these ranks there is even more order amongst the Nostra than there is around the site as a whole. When they do missions, if an Enforcer passes they can force a Soldier to do it, and if the Soldier doesn't want too then they can force an Associate. So it'd be like this:

Ex)

The Shuhan assigns a mission to an Underboss.

The Underboss assigns a Capo to handle pulling the mission off

The Capo can do it themselves or get an Enforcer to do it for them.

The Enforcer can then recruit a Soldier to help or force the Soldier to do it.

The Soldier can bring along an Associate or two to help, or give it to them to do, as long as the mission gets done.
Back to top Go down

Separation of Power
Page 1 of 1