The Rising
The Rising
The Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rising

A Village that once was high and mighty but was torn apart by war.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the rising when we fuse the nexus and the darkmoon thus making them one
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Night Training with Ayame
Adam the 3rd=Spiral power I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:48 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Fallen power
Adam the 3rd=Spiral power I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Overlord's Ring/ Box Weapons
Adam the 3rd=Spiral power I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:20 pm by Naoki Kannagi

» Kaige weapons
Adam the 3rd=Spiral power I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Fallen Shall Rise. Kaige
Adam the 3rd=Spiral power I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:21 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke
Adam the 3rd=Spiral power I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:50 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Question about the development of the site
Adam the 3rd=Spiral power I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:49 am by Elysia Dimir

» Let's Chat
Adam the 3rd=Spiral power I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:47 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» where are they
Adam the 3rd=Spiral power I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:03 pm by Kaito Kannagi

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 114 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:05 pm
Affiliates
free forum

Adam the 3rd=Spiral power

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Adam the 3rd
Anbu of Aurnion
Anbu of  Aurnion
Adam the 3rd

Adam the 3rd=Spiral power Empty
PostSubject: Adam the 3rd=Spiral power   Adam the 3rd=Spiral power I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 12:11 pm

Spiral Power:It summons a green aura around himself as it would show his strength,the larger the aura the stronger he is.

Spiral fist:He focuses on his hand as he would hit someone they would spin that would leave a drill like hole in the clothe's or skin and get pushed back by this.

Spiral Bomb:He would focus his spiral energy in his hand as he would make a small green ball.If he were to throw it at something it would explode on contact.

Spiral Shield:He would focus his spiral power around his body making it solid to deflect a attack or block it depending on how strong it is.

Spiral Sword:He would put the spiral aura on his blade making it stronger, and able to cut through other energys easily.

Sprial Negation:Negate the effect of powers on his body that would affect him, and forces it out with his guts

Spiral Teleportion: As long as there is his energy in the air, he can teleport to any spot that has the spiral energy left on it.

Spartan Mode:The creation of power, that causes him to increase his power by ten-fold, he isn't effected by any mind attacks because of his spartan instincts...he can't be stunned,stopped, or almost not hurt by his rush of power.

Spiral Mode:His Next form of power, that is the next step of his spartan mode. It will create even flames of green power to crush the gravity around himself. It also improves his abitily's by 100 times his oringal power.

SwordMaster:He is a expert in the art of the sword making him fast in both speed and reflexs.

Godspeed:A move that is used when his blade is still in it's handle.The move would slash foward at a blinding speed and cut the enemy.Then return the blade to it's same position like nothing happened.

Downfall:A move that smashs the ground with the blunt side of the blade making a huge creator appear,if this would hit someone they would be in a world of hurt.

13 slashes of Death:He would come into a few feet of his enemy that he would move into a spinning movement to cut the enemy 13 times as he keep his movement going.

Universal Cutter: Can cut a universe in half in his full form, at normal level it will cut a planet in half.

Mecha user:He can use and make mecha's for himself or anyone that asks

Mecha Creation:Will take many days but he can create a mecha, and use them in battle when he gets one.

Last edited by Adam the 3rd on Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:57 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tetsu Chaos

Tetsu Chaos

Bloodline Ability : no world,mirrors edge,negive side

Adam the 3rd=Spiral power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam the 3rd=Spiral power   Adam the 3rd=Spiral power I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 12:17 pm

that a litte cool
Back to top Go down

Adam the 3rd=Spiral power
Page 1 of 1