The Rising
The Rising
The Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rising

A Village that once was high and mighty but was torn apart by war.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the rising when we fuse the nexus and the darkmoon thus making them one
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Night Training with Ayame
Welcome Back Big Bro I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:48 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Fallen power
Welcome Back Big Bro I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Overlord's Ring/ Box Weapons
Welcome Back Big Bro I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:20 pm by Naoki Kannagi

» Kaige weapons
Welcome Back Big Bro I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Fallen Shall Rise. Kaige
Welcome Back Big Bro I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:21 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke
Welcome Back Big Bro I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:50 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Question about the development of the site
Welcome Back Big Bro I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:49 am by Elysia Dimir

» Let's Chat
Welcome Back Big Bro I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:47 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» where are they
Welcome Back Big Bro I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:03 pm by Kaito Kannagi

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 114 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:05 pm
Affiliates
free forum

Welcome Back Big Bro

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

Village : Star Clan/Aurnion
Bloodline Ability : Water Blaze::Mizugan

Welcome Back Big Bro Empty
PostSubject: Welcome Back Big Bro   Welcome Back Big Bro I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 8:41 pm

Mika waits in the Sparring Range for Daisuke. (That Asshole hasnt been here in a while and he finally decides to come back. Where the hell has he been.) Mika climbs up a tree and lays down.(All I know is that he better come here.)
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Takeshi
Rebel Flame :: X-Rank Missing-Nin
Daisuke Takeshi

Bloodline Ability : Rebel Flames

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back Big Bro   Welcome Back Big Bro I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 9:03 pm

sorry mika ive been sleep in a volcano i i just woke up 2 days ago.
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back Big Bro   Welcome Back Big Bro I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 9:07 pm

Mika's wolf ears popped up then flicked as she heard Daisuke's voice. She then flips to her side and looks at Daisuke. "It's been 2 months...Where the hell have you been?" Mika asks in a pissed off voice.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Takeshi
Daisuke Takeshi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back Big Bro   Welcome Back Big Bro I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 9:09 pm

well i just said that i was sleep in a volcano but i was only sleep for 3 days in the volcano but when i woke up i was raising my new little friend.
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back Big Bro   Welcome Back Big Bro I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 9:12 pm

Mika calms down.(It's no use to mad at him...Hopefully he has been training.) "Well Im sure you've heard about our little epidemic right? And what little Friend?" Mika asked.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Takeshi
Daisuke Takeshi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back Big Bro   Welcome Back Big Bro I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 9:15 pm

" well i guess you can call it training. but no i havent heard any thing about an epidemic whats going on"
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back Big Bro   Welcome Back Big Bro I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 9:20 pm

Mika's ears fall. (Well you would at least think that he would look at the latest news. I guess i'll tell him any way.) "During your little sleep in the volcano, We've had a little break in in th village of this new group called the Death Alliance. I will tell you the truth...I know little about them. I fought one of them With Setsuka but the fight was caught short. Not only that they are pretty strong..Like about your level of strong." Mika said as she jumps down from the tree. "But i'm guessing that you can tell that I've gotten a bit strong."
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Takeshi
Daisuke Takeshi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back Big Bro   Welcome Back Big Bro I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 9:24 pm

well zero has informed me of their recent movements. i thought you meant something else. but yes i feel that you have gotten stronger. your aura feel as if its at a kage level.
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back Big Bro   Welcome Back Big Bro I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 9:26 pm

"I've recently been promoted to that level. I'm A Kage now indeed. Thanks for noticing." Mika says with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Takeshi
Daisuke Takeshi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back Big Bro   Welcome Back Big Bro I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 9:28 pm

"no problem daisuke says while walking over to mika and requesting a hug" since i havent seen you in a while
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back Big Bro   Welcome Back Big Bro I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 9:33 pm

Mika Hugs Daisuke. "Well the good thing is that you are ok. But the reason why I wanted you to come here is because I wanted you to see how strong I've gotten." Mika says with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Takeshi
Daisuke Takeshi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back Big Bro   Welcome Back Big Bro I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 9:34 pm

daisuke smiles back there's always a reason isnt there. but all right mika lets get this started and lets try to have fun.
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back Big Bro   Welcome Back Big Bro I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 9:40 pm

"Ok Big Bro." Mika Had kicked Daisuke in his chest then did a back flip 10 spaces back. Then Smiled towards Daisuke. (I know he has something in store for me... I can feel it.)
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Takeshi
Daisuke Takeshi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back Big Bro   Welcome Back Big Bro I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 9:47 pm

daisuke draws his sword and looks at mika with a smile alright lets go!
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back Big Bro   Welcome Back Big Bro I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 9:51 pm

Mika parts her hands and Oceanic appears. Mika runs up to Daisuke and throws a slash at him.(I see that something is a bit different...But what is it?)
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Takeshi
Daisuke Takeshi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back Big Bro   Welcome Back Big Bro I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 9:54 pm

daisuke stands there and lets mika slash him but as the sword penetrates daisuke the blade begins to melt and a clone grabs mika's feet from under ground and then daisuke usses phonex storm!
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back Big Bro   Welcome Back Big Bro I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 10:03 pm

Mika makes Oceanic turn back into water adn absorbs it back into her. When the Clone had grabbed Mika she let out a little squeal. As the Phoenix's came down, Mika knew exactly what to do. She had Cuffed her hands and a globe grew in her hand. The globe grew bigger and she crashed it into the ground. A giant wave of water had crashed in the arena. (I hope that distinguished the phoenix's.)
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Takeshi
Daisuke Takeshi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back Big Bro   Welcome Back Big Bro I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 10:08 pm

daisuke simply laughed "for you to think think that would stop all of the phoenix's is simply absured." but while mika was dealing with the phoenix storm another daisuke clone was summoning zombies using shallow grave.
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back Big Bro   Welcome Back Big Bro I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 10:14 pm

(Uh oh...I'm In a slight trap. No matter.) Mika had dispersed her self into water to escape the grasp of the clone under ground. (If im going to be able to get an advantage Im going to need alot more water...But first...) Oceanic had appeared in Mika's hand and Mika Stuck Oceanic into the ground. (No zombies here.)
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Takeshi
Daisuke Takeshi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back Big Bro   Welcome Back Big Bro I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 10:18 pm

daisuke uses valley of flames and follows up with magma storm. thus causing mika to panic and as soon as she hesitated daisuke jumped in front of mika and used clones to surround her and they all pointed their swords at mika. "so little sister how will you get out of this?"
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back Big Bro   Welcome Back Big Bro I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 10:27 pm

Mika puts her hand in the air. (Im gonna need water...Lot's of it.) Mika had whispered something in Daisuke's ear. "Sorrow of the Heaven's." Mika had dug under ground as ice cicles started to fall from the sky. "Shushu!" Shushu appears right next to Mika.

Shushu: Mika who's that big scary guy out there!?"

Mika: He's my brother...Long story..But im going to need your help. But not just yet."
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Takeshi
Daisuke Takeshi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back Big Bro   Welcome Back Big Bro I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 10:30 pm

daisuke smiles and all 9 of daisuke's clones send their own salamander down the hole that mika dug in the ground
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back Big Bro   Welcome Back Big Bro I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 10:38 pm

(That asshole...) "Shushu get on my shoulder..." Mika had engulfed her hands with Ice cicles and began to hit the walls of the hole. (I might as well crush them.) The walls of the Hole began to crumble and crash down. While the walls were crashing down, Mika was digging an opening. Mika had popped up from under ground. "See bro...I can get my self from out of sticky situations."
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Takeshi
Daisuke Takeshi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back Big Bro   Welcome Back Big Bro I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 10:48 pm

well im proud of you mika but you failed to realize that one your ice cicles melted down in that hole and my salamander is still down there some where. 3....2.....1 ( the salamander burst from the ground in a fiery rage) now i use fire fang then i use gaurdian of the gate. but im still not done lastly i use 2nd degree
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back Big Bro   Welcome Back Big Bro I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 10:55 pm

"Shushu!"

Shushu: Right!"

Shushu had flew over into Mika's hand. "Transformation Alpha! Code Name MiAs!" Mika had transformed in to her Mix form. "Big Bro here's another one of my Forms. Mika had made her Tears of the Clouds appear on her heels. She kicked and fired at Cerberus.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back Big Bro   Welcome Back Big Bro I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome Back Big Bro
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next