The Rising
The Rising
The Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rising

A Village that once was high and mighty but was torn apart by war.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the rising when we fuse the nexus and the darkmoon thus making them one
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Night Training with Ayame
Welcome Back Big Bro - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:48 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Fallen power
Welcome Back Big Bro - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Overlord's Ring/ Box Weapons
Welcome Back Big Bro - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:20 pm by Naoki Kannagi

» Kaige weapons
Welcome Back Big Bro - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Fallen Shall Rise. Kaige
Welcome Back Big Bro - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:21 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke
Welcome Back Big Bro - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:50 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Question about the development of the site
Welcome Back Big Bro - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:49 am by Elysia Dimir

» Let's Chat
Welcome Back Big Bro - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:47 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» where are they
Welcome Back Big Bro - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:03 pm by Kaito Kannagi

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 114 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:05 pm
Affiliates
free forum

Welcome Back Big Bro

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

Village : Star Clan/Aurnion
Bloodline Ability : Water Blaze::Mizugan

Welcome Back Big Bro - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Welcome Back Big Bro   Welcome Back Big Bro - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 8:41 pm

First topic message reminder :

Mika waits in the Sparring Range for Daisuke. (That Asshole hasnt been here in a while and he finally decides to come back. Where the hell has he been.) Mika climbs up a tree and lays down.(All I know is that he better come here.)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Daisuke Takeshi
Rebel Flame :: X-Rank Missing-Nin
Daisuke Takeshi

Bloodline Ability : Rebel Flames

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back Big Bro   Welcome Back Big Bro - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 10:58 pm

burning Cerberus
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back Big Bro   Welcome Back Big Bro - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 11:01 pm

(The Dog is mad...) Mika and Daisuke had Teleported into a different dimension. (Damn...I have no footing...)
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Takeshi
Daisuke Takeshi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back Big Bro   Welcome Back Big Bro - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 11:03 pm

where are we........... wow of all places we would teleport here........ mika were in space
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back Big Bro   Welcome Back Big Bro - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 11:06 pm

Mika had made globe and ate it. (This will make me be able to breathe.) Mika then turns to Daisuke and goes after him.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Takeshi
Daisuke Takeshi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back Big Bro   Welcome Back Big Bro - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 11:08 pm

daisuke laughs and transforms into his dragongs pride form. then he comands cerbus and his salamander to block mika
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back Big Bro   Welcome Back Big Bro - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 11:16 pm

Mika creates a wide ice disk under her. Mika then bends down to the ice and spreads her left leg out. She then Spins in a circle and a portal forms.(They are blocking him but i can get through that.) Mika jumps into the portal and puts the portal exit over Daisuke. She then falls out of the portal and lands on top of Daisuke's back, making him fall.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Takeshi
Daisuke Takeshi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back Big Bro   Welcome Back Big Bro - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 11:23 pm

NOW!!!!!!!! SUPER NOVA!!!!!! daisuke yells as the clone daisuke falls down and the clone explodes with mika on its back
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Takeshi
Daisuke Takeshi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back Big Bro   Welcome Back Big Bro - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 11:27 pm

the burning cerbus is about to activate again crap were about to teleport again
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back Big Bro   Welcome Back Big Bro - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 11:31 pm

Mika lets out a screech and jumps back away from the lava. (My body....It's too damaged!) One half of Mika's body was terribly burnt. Mika had then looke up at Daisuke. Mika had took her right hand and put over her face to make it heal.(Thank Sky-StarClan for my amazing rehealing ability.)
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Takeshi
Daisuke Takeshi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back Big Bro   Welcome Back Big Bro - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 11:35 pm

" if thid was a real fight then you would probably die right now" but it seems that we've teleported to a giant forest and its raining.
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back Big Bro   Welcome Back Big Bro - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 11:41 pm

When they had teleported, Mika had fell to the ground heaving. As the rain hit her skin, her wounds quickly started to heal. (oh...Thank the heavens.) Mika had sat up and put her hand to the sky. "Ice Fang!" A giant wolf from Sky-StarClan had appeared. "Hello there Frostfur...It's been a while. As you Can see, Im in a bit of a predicament so can you help me out?" Frostfur had nodded in approval and began to bear teeth with ice engulfed around it.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Takeshi
Daisuke Takeshi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back Big Bro   Welcome Back Big Bro - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 11:46 pm

well mika as you can see im in my dragons pride form and if you still hadnt noticed the rain is boiling every time it touches me. and im pretty tired so how about we settle this tommorow we can sleep in that cabin over there.
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back Big Bro   Welcome Back Big Bro - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 11:49 pm

"ok bro...But If there is a bed, Im taking it."
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Takeshi
Daisuke Takeshi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back Big Bro   Welcome Back Big Bro - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 11:50 pm

cool by me
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Takeshi
Daisuke Takeshi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back Big Bro   Welcome Back Big Bro - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 8:29 pm

cha........
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back Big Bro   Welcome Back Big Bro - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 8:34 pm

Mika wakes up and hears Daisuke say the beginning of "Chaos." She Quickly got up and tackled Daisuke. "Do it and I swear to Sky-StarClan I will not bake those cookies you wanted." Her tail came out and flicked Daisuke in his face. "But speaking of food im hungry. Do you have anything I can eat or am I going to have to go hunting?"
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Takeshi
Daisuke Takeshi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back Big Bro   Welcome Back Big Bro - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 8:38 pm

daisuke melts into the ground and re appears from the walla behind mika " im not in the mood for cookies anymore but feel free to go hunting" by the way i think were on the planet ruled by the star clan"
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back Big Bro   Welcome Back Big Bro - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 8:43 pm

"Really!?" Mika asked. Mika's ears then came out and her tail began to bristle. "Me and Ayame were going to come here after I finished my training....But now i have a chance to bring back my clan. Sky-StarClan have spoken to me anyway...They want me to bring the Clan to the Lake.Brother will you help me?" Mika asks.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Takeshi
Daisuke Takeshi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back Big Bro   Welcome Back Big Bro - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 8:45 pm

daisuke laughs " ill help as long as i get to kill all who appose me"
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back Big Bro   Welcome Back Big Bro - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 8:50 pm

"Good...Shushu!"

Shushu: "Yes Mika?"

Mika: Go see if you see a patrol out there. And if there is a patrol out there, beware of a big black wolf. His name is Hawkfang....I heard that he's the Deputy. He's at my previous level of Strength."

Shushu: "Ok."

Shushu goes out side in the rain and perches herself in a tree.
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back Big Bro   Welcome Back Big Bro - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 8:56 pm

"And Yes Big bro, you can kill all who appose you. But let me do the talking You are liable to say something that will offened members who didn't join the Darkforest. Were going to go to the camp and help those who didn't join the Dark Forest get out."
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Takeshi
Daisuke Takeshi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back Big Bro   Welcome Back Big Bro - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 9:26 pm

"huuhhh fine but i cant promise that the planet will survive my wrath"
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back Big Bro   Welcome Back Big Bro - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 10:10 pm

"Bro...We have to be able to transport them safely. Meaning without you having to destroy the place."Mika said as she gave Daisuke a stern look.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Takeshi
Daisuke Takeshi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back Big Bro   Welcome Back Big Bro - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 11:18 pm

"well whatever happens happens" daisuke said with a very sinister look on his face as if he were planing something
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back Big Bro   Welcome Back Big Bro - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 8:38 pm

Mika goes out side of the cabin and looks for tracks of wolves. "I don't see any tracks of any wolves here." Mika looks for Loose tuffs of fur around the woods. (Now that I really think about it, it's not the territory of StarClan. But...) Mika see's a big claw mark.(That's a huge claw mark.) A giant claw comes from out of no where and swipes Mika into a tree....(Damn.....That hurt) "Big Bro this isn't Star Clan territory."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back Big Bro   Welcome Back Big Bro - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome Back Big Bro
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next