The Rising
The Rising
The Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rising

A Village that once was high and mighty but was torn apart by war.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the rising when we fuse the nexus and the darkmoon thus making them one
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Night Training with Ayame
The Sapphire Flame's: Sacred Fire I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:48 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Fallen power
The Sapphire Flame's: Sacred Fire I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Overlord's Ring/ Box Weapons
The Sapphire Flame's: Sacred Fire I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:20 pm by Naoki Kannagi

» Kaige weapons
The Sapphire Flame's: Sacred Fire I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Fallen Shall Rise. Kaige
The Sapphire Flame's: Sacred Fire I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:21 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke
The Sapphire Flame's: Sacred Fire I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:50 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Question about the development of the site
The Sapphire Flame's: Sacred Fire I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:49 am by Elysia Dimir

» Let's Chat
The Sapphire Flame's: Sacred Fire I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:47 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» where are they
The Sapphire Flame's: Sacred Fire I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:03 pm by Kaito Kannagi

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 114 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:05 pm
Affiliates
free forum

The Sapphire Flame's: Sacred Fire

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Katsumi Teruko
Special Jounin of Aurnion
Special Jounin of Aurnion
Katsumi Teruko

Bloodline Ability : Sacred Fire

The Sapphire Flame's: Sacred Fire Empty
PostSubject: The Sapphire Flame's: Sacred Fire   The Sapphire Flame's: Sacred Fire I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 4:34 pm

Kekkei Genkei:Sacred Fire's:

An ability passed down through Generations, I'm able to control fire with out using Chakra to manipulate it or bring it about. I'm still learning how to fight with it so bear with me. Instead of my Fire being orange and yellow, It's a sapphire blue.

Techniques

Magma Pillar: With a stomp of my foot, I can conjure up a pillar of magma underneath the foe. (Effect: Environmentally, everything will be burned. This move can be avoided, but if the foe is burned, then it's a critical amount of damage on them.)

Magma Flow: I throw/ roll Pele on the ground to cut into the ground and make a circle around the foe. When the circle is completed, magma spews from the cracks made.

Flame wheel: With Pele, I make fire engulf around her and throw her at my foe in a spiraling motion. The flames around Pele can reach the size of monster truck.

Im'bal-ga: When these words are said, 7 fire balls form around the foe. With a snap of my fingers, the fire balls go towards the foe If the foe moves around, the fire balls go in different directions as the foe.

(more is still to come for this move list.)

Hadouken: striking the face and chest at the same time of the opponent, wind up with a double circular double parry as a trapping move to cross the opponent's arms before striking, then I make fire appear at the palm of my hand and use as a finishing move to knock then unconscious.

Ryu Tsui Sen: Being a downwards slash from the air, this technique is not very practical since most normal human beings can't jump as high as Katsumi can( im still training so im not that strong yet but im working on it.). however, if you are already higher than your opponent and are jumping down to attack.

Ama Kakeru: This technique involves attacking all nine target points on your opponent's body in quick succession. While such a blitzkrieg attack could be attempted (and even successful),

Garami: This technique attacks a single point over and over again in rapid succession. One could slash or thrust at the same spot of an opponent over and over again. However, you'd have to be really fast and ready to defend yourself if manages to defend your predictable barrage of attacks.

]u]Ou Ryu[/u] Sen: I cut the ground with this technique and uses the force and fire/lightning of the cut to throw up lava rocks and dirt at the opponent, also shocking him, distracting him as a setup for a more powerful technique.

Fist of the Flames: It allows her to manipulate fire to engulf enemies and burn them in-half, whilst he is protected from the temperature.

Shō no Rin(ring of opposition): This technique fires giant, ring-shaped, energy blasts causing to form a whole in the body part that was hit and will continuously grow.

Metsutō Kōsei Jin("Destruction Freezing Yellow Threatening Ranks")This technique fires two beams of fiery freezing cold energy, one from each hand of the user to the opponent.

Spirit Seikuuken: (Southern Cross) a rosary appears on katsumi palms on both her hands. She then places a finger on her opponent forcing to get into their head and toy with their emotions, to make them to feel what she wants them to (emotional switch).this technique is also able to destroy clones

Genyu Ken: ("Phantasm Fist") A flesh ripping technique, when this technique is used, the user rapidly moves her hands up and down until they become a blur. The speed is such that it can create air currents sharp enough to cut.

(more is still to come for this move list.)

Last edited by Katsumi Teruko on Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:02 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Sapphire Flame's: Sacred Fire   The Sapphire Flame's: Sacred Fire I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 10:06 am

Approved.

Question though, are you going to be higher than a genin or do you want to start as a genin?
Cause I can make you a title name like Daisuke and Kaito, so you`d be higher than a Kage essentially.
I just wanna know before I add you to the genin category.
Also, What village are you going to be from? Illiyuria or Aurnion? *coughcoughAurnionisbestcoughcough*
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

Village : Star Clan/Aurnion
Bloodline Ability : Water Blaze::Mizugan

PostSubject: Re: The Sapphire Flame's: Sacred Fire   The Sapphire Flame's: Sacred Fire I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 10:26 am

I'll be talking to her later on. Once I tell her which village he's in, She'll be more likely to join it. Not only that somebody has to explain to her how it works. So, I'll be the one doing that. And Somebody has to give her a practice match too. But unfortunately I can't do that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Sapphire Flame's: Sacred Fire   The Sapphire Flame's: Sacred Fire I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 11:03 am

Well anyone of my characters can give her a practice match. Since she uses fire, Maina would be the easy match for her since she also uses fire, but I could have Yuu and Yuuki fight her instead since I rarely use them.

She could also fight Kaito or Koudo, but those matches would be over in less than a page. Same thing with Noki or Rin.

Daisuke could give her a practice match as well. It all depends on how YOU describe each of my characters` strong points and personalities. Hopefully if she wants to fight Koudo, for example, she doesn`t go in there thinking that he`s a nice, cute, friendly little boy cause he isn`t.

Also, I`m testing the dice rolls right now so ignore it.
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

Village : Star Clan/Aurnion
Bloodline Ability : Water Blaze::Mizugan

PostSubject: Re: The Sapphire Flame's: Sacred Fire   The Sapphire Flame's: Sacred Fire I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 12:51 pm

Don't worry i have everything under control. I'll have her briefed on everything in no time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Sapphire Flame's: Sacred Fire   The Sapphire Flame's: Sacred Fire I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 12:53 pm

Cool, cool. Let me know who she wants to fight via PM alright? PM this account, I`m gonna be logged in as her all day unless she chooses to fight one of my other characters of course. Then I`ll have to change. I also have the dice rolls down, just have to go to Aurnion and explain dying will flames and all that shit ... *sigh* what a fucking pain, but that`s what I get for being an admin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Sapphire Flame's: Sacred Fire   The Sapphire Flame's: Sacred Fire I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 11:40 am

Oops I forgot to do this:

The Sapphire Flame's: Sacred Fire Chibibrs-1

Took me a while to make that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Sapphire Flame's: Sacred Fire   The Sapphire Flame's: Sacred Fire I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Sapphire Flame's: Sacred Fire
Page 1 of 1