The Rising
The Rising
The Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rising

A Village that once was high and mighty but was torn apart by war.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the rising when we fuse the nexus and the darkmoon thus making them one
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Night Training with Ayame
feel like getting wasted? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:48 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Fallen power
feel like getting wasted? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Overlord's Ring/ Box Weapons
feel like getting wasted? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:20 pm by Naoki Kannagi

» Kaige weapons
feel like getting wasted? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Fallen Shall Rise. Kaige
feel like getting wasted? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:21 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke
feel like getting wasted? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:50 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Question about the development of the site
feel like getting wasted? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:49 am by Elysia Dimir

» Let's Chat
feel like getting wasted? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:47 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» where are they
feel like getting wasted? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:03 pm by Kaito Kannagi

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 114 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:05 pm
Affiliates
free forum

feel like getting wasted?

Go down 
+4
Ayame Sasaki
Mika Hatsukiga
Katsumi Teruko
Daisuke Takeshi
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Daisuke Takeshi
Rebel Flame :: X-Rank Missing-Nin
Daisuke Takeshi

Bloodline Ability : Rebel Flames

feel like getting wasted? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: feel like getting wasted?   feel like getting wasted? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 5:53 pm

First topic message reminder :

daisuke walked into the bar and walked up to the bar and taking a seat. "hey barky gimie 2 heavy vodka's." daisuke took one of the drinks and placed next to him awaiting a drinking companion. " huuuhhh"
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Daisuke Takeshi
Daisuke Takeshi

Bloodline Ability : Rebel Flames

PostSubject: Re: feel like getting wasted?   feel like getting wasted? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 8:40 pm

daisuke picked up katsumi's passed out body and walked into the back room "time for the after party."
Back to top Go down
Ayame Sasaki
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Ayame Sasaki

Village : Star Clan
Bloodline Ability : Plant Control

PostSubject: Re: feel like getting wasted?   feel like getting wasted? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 8:41 pm

Ayame started to cry even more after the insult that Zero gave her. ( But... Zero... I'm sorry.) Ayame's world started to fall apart. " Mika I didn't tell you because... I just didn't." Turning towards Kaito, she got off the stool. "It happened on that Day when you were at my Den... When Soushi was there and my soup had did something to me." Ayame looked down at her stomach and put her hand on her stomach. " You are going to take care of them aren't you?"
Back to top Go down
Katsumi Teruko
Special Jounin of Aurnion
Special Jounin of Aurnion
Katsumi Teruko

Bloodline Ability : Sacred Fire

PostSubject: Re: feel like getting wasted?   feel like getting wasted? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 8:45 pm

Katsumi began to awaken before daisuke took her to the back

" what are you doing daisuke?" she ask still hammered
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi
Storm General :: X-Rank Missing-Nin
Kaito Kannagi

Village : Aurnion
Bloodline Ability : Kannagan

PostSubject: Re: feel like getting wasted?   feel like getting wasted? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 8:46 pm

Kaito sighed and looked at his hands, before looking back at her, then to his hands, and at everyone around the room, then to his hands and back to her.

" How could I refuse. I`m an adult after all. "

he said with a shrug, putting his arms out to her, motioning for her to come in for a hug.

" Don`t cry, you`ll have to be strong now ... and fighting will be completely out of the question for you. maybe I should just make you a housewife or something. What am i gonna do with you Ayame? "

Kaito asked with a sigh, then a smile.
Back to top Go down
hikari takeshi
The Fire God`s Apprentice
hikari takeshi

Bloodline Ability : chaos flames

PostSubject: Re: feel like getting wasted?   feel like getting wasted? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 8:47 pm

"ha aha ahaha pitiful green haired slut you gave up the only man that actually cared about you for a one night stand. my brother zero hates you now."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: feel like getting wasted?   feel like getting wasted? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 9:16 pm

" HMPF. Never thought Kaito would own up to something like this. My older brother never ceases to amaze me. "

Naoki said from the front doors. He walked through them and into fully view before giving.mostly everybody a nod. He laid eyes on the girl that Kaito had passed a seed to and shook his head.

" seriously Kaito? What happened to Hazuki being the one and only woman for you? "
Back to top Go down
Ayame Sasaki
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Ayame Sasaki

PostSubject: Re: feel like getting wasted?   feel like getting wasted? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 9:20 pm

Ayame ignored Hikari's ignorant statement. She went to Kaito's open arms and began to cry. (This wasn't supposed to happen. Why didn't I see this coming? Is this my path now?) " I'm sorry i didn't tell you sooner. What will you do about Hazuki?" Ayame asked with a confused look.
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

Village : Star Clan/Aurnion
Bloodline Ability : Water Blaze::Mizugan

PostSubject: Re: feel like getting wasted?   feel like getting wasted? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 9:24 pm

"Good to see you again, Naoki." mika nodded her head at her fellow leader. " Ok everyone, we're going to have to move this to my Den. It's too open here and MORE people are liable to come in and find out what will happen." Mika said as she pointed towards the entrance. Looking towards the back room, she shook her head. " Hey! Daisuke, Katsumi! Get yo asses out here now!"
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi
Kaito Kannagi

PostSubject: Re: feel like getting wasted?   feel like getting wasted? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 9:33 pm

Kaito ignored his brother mainly, since caring for Ayame was a little more important right now. That and the fact that he and she had asked the same question essentially and he could hit both nails on the head with one answer. He stroked the back of Ayame`s head and leaned down to place a kiss to her forehead.

" Well ... you`ll have to be the woman on the side Ayame. I understand that you`ll need my attention more now since ... you know. But that doesn`t change the fact that Hazuki is powerful and I have feelings for her. I don`t want you to be harmed because of a stupid thing I did. It`s like starting my own harem, and you`re my cute little second wife. "

he smiled a little before shrugging and looking at Mika now.

" I`ll deal with it when the time comes ... for now though. I need to speak with Ayame... alone. Her den would be best, but if she would like then I could have a building in the Kannagi compound designated to her and her alone. No one would be able to enter unless invited, or if they are me of course... would you want that Ayame ... to live with me at the compound? "
Back to top Go down
Ayame Sasaki
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Ayame Sasaki

PostSubject: Re: feel like getting wasted?   feel like getting wasted? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 9:55 pm

Ayame looked at Mika then back at Kaito. " As much as I would love to, I can't leave my Den or the Lake. And If I did leave the Lake, Mika would be by herself. And nobody know's what she could do if she was by herself. Plus it would be bad to cross paths with Hazuki." Turning her attention to Hikari. " I know that he hates me.... Didn't you think I already know that. This situation is already bad as it is. You don't have to tell me things I already know."
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi
Kaito Kannagi

PostSubject: Re: feel like getting wasted?   feel like getting wasted? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 10:04 pm

" Ayame... I need you close and having you stay at the lake isn`t close enough for me. I`ll designate a wing of the house to only you anyway and I insist that you stay there. At least until the pregnancy is finished. Hazuki will not pry into my personal affairs just as I will not pry into hers. It`s a completely open relationship. Now come, we have much to discuss while I have your wing of the house built for you. "

Kaito told her, ignoring her pleas to want to stay at the lake. He wanted to allow her to stay at the lake, but if she was carrying his "children" then she needed to be close.
Back to top Go down
hikari takeshi
hikari takeshi

Bloodline Ability : chaos flames

PostSubject: Re: feel like getting wasted?   feel like getting wasted? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 10:06 pm

"instead of wasting your time here why dont you try and explain to him the situation."
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: feel like getting wasted?   feel like getting wasted? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 10:23 pm

Mika sat on a bar stool. "Even if she did stay at the lake, I would have to assist her." Mika said with her ears sticking straight up. " Ayame, You're going to be staying with the Kannagi's. Don't worry, I'll be fine at my den by my self. And when it's that time, I'll be there to deliver them. Just like old times when we were at StarClan. When I would help you deliver the new warriors." Mika said with a happy smile.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Sasaki
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Ayame Sasaki

PostSubject: Re: feel like getting wasted?   feel like getting wasted? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 5:34 pm

Ayame looked at Mika and jumped on her. "Thank you Mika!!" Ayame said as she hugged Mika. "I would be honored to let you deliver them. But are you sure you'll be fine? I'll visit you some times just to check up on you. I mean... You just got out of your Depression. You're still liable to end up hurting yourself." Ayame said with a worried face.
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi
Kaito Kannagi

PostSubject: Re: feel like getting wasted?   feel like getting wasted? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 5:37 pm

Kaito stood off to the side and promptly ignored them as they spoke to one another. He waved his hand, a portal of shadows appearing next to him to take him back to his home, with or without Ayame. He looked back to her and Mika, and folded his arms as he waited. If she took too long, he would leave and allowed her to find her own way to his house.
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: feel like getting wasted?   feel like getting wasted? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 5:44 pm

Mika sat up in her seat and walked towards the door. She stopped in front of the door before turning her head towards Ayame. " Ayame... stay with the Kannagi's. I'll be fine on my own at the lake. My Depression symptoms are all gone. The next thing I must do now is go and get stronger. I'm going to need the lake in order to do that. That is why I told you: Stay at the lake. Being there would be risking you life and those pups." Mika said seriously. " But any way, Everyone have a nice night." Mika told them as she opened the door and walked out.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Sasaki
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Ayame Sasaki

PostSubject: Re: feel like getting wasted?   feel like getting wasted? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 5:49 pm

Ayame looked at Mika as she left. She looked back at Kaito to see the Portal there. Ayame knew what that meant. " Ok.. I'll come along." Ayame waved at every one and went through the portal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: feel like getting wasted?   feel like getting wasted? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

feel like getting wasted?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3