The Rising
The Rising
The Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rising

A Village that once was high and mighty but was torn apart by war.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the rising when we fuse the nexus and the darkmoon thus making them one
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Night Training with Ayame
feel like getting wasted? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:48 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Fallen power
feel like getting wasted? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Overlord's Ring/ Box Weapons
feel like getting wasted? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:20 pm by Naoki Kannagi

» Kaige weapons
feel like getting wasted? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Fallen Shall Rise. Kaige
feel like getting wasted? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:21 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke
feel like getting wasted? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:50 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Question about the development of the site
feel like getting wasted? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:49 am by Elysia Dimir

» Let's Chat
feel like getting wasted? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:47 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» where are they
feel like getting wasted? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:03 pm by Kaito Kannagi

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 114 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:05 pm
Affiliates
free forum

feel like getting wasted?

Go down 
+4
Ayame Sasaki
Mika Hatsukiga
Katsumi Teruko
Daisuke Takeshi
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Daisuke Takeshi
Rebel Flame :: X-Rank Missing-Nin
Daisuke Takeshi

Bloodline Ability : Rebel Flames

feel like getting wasted? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: feel like getting wasted?   feel like getting wasted? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 5:53 pm

First topic message reminder :

daisuke walked into the bar and walked up to the bar and taking a seat. "hey barky gimie 2 heavy vodka's." daisuke took one of the drinks and placed next to him awaiting a drinking companion. " huuuhhh"
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Kaito Kannagi
Storm General :: X-Rank Missing-Nin
Kaito Kannagi

Village : Aurnion
Bloodline Ability : Kannagan

PostSubject: Re: feel like getting wasted?   feel like getting wasted? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 7:32 pm

" Make up? A face like yours doesn`t need make up. You always look good. "

Kaito told her with a smile before looking off and watching Katsumi dancing before shaking his head and jumping up and taking a seat on the bar, next to her. he put a hand out to see what she had in her cup.

" Sure we can get drunk ... but i can`t guarantee that you won`t go home with me tonight. "

He teased with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
hikari takeshi
The Fire God`s Apprentice
hikari takeshi

Bloodline Ability : chaos flames

PostSubject: Re: feel like getting wasted?   feel like getting wasted? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 7:32 pm

"yaayyyyy thank you dadii"
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

Village : Star Clan/Aurnion
Bloodline Ability : Water Blaze::Mizugan

PostSubject: Re: feel like getting wasted?   feel like getting wasted? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 7:36 pm

Mika had turned on the jukebox. She wasn't into techno so she put her own stuff on. "I found this when I went to a club way back when. It is a really good mix. Ya'll love it. I'm serious!" Mika said as she made another Martini.

( The music)

Back to top Go down
Katsumi Teruko
Special Jounin of Aurnion
Katsumi Teruko

Bloodline Ability : Sacred Fire

PostSubject: Re: feel like getting wasted?   feel like getting wasted? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 7:40 pm

"h3ll y3a." katsumi said as danced more."
"com on mika dance with me!!" she said with an excited face.

"kaito can u make a stripping pole appear pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ." katsumi asked with a big smile as she drunk more vodka
Back to top Go down
Kenjii Kagiashi

Kenjii Kagiashi

Bloodline Ability : Super speed, Wolflike senses, and Byakuringan

PostSubject: Re: feel like getting wasted?   feel like getting wasted? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 7:41 pm

"Well this is the most insane place i've been."
Back to top Go down
hikari takeshi
hikari takeshi

PostSubject: Re: feel like getting wasted?   feel like getting wasted? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 7:43 pm

as hikari walked outs of the bar doors she suddenly remembered something. "o i almost forgot." hikari walked over to mika and placed her hand on her eye thus sealing her mizugan away. " stupid music is un needed you pathic whore." hikari then walked out of the bar with a smile on her face time to destroy millions of lives for no reason.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Sasaki
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Ayame Sasaki

Village : Star Clan
Bloodline Ability : Plant Control

PostSubject: Re: feel like getting wasted?   feel like getting wasted? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 7:46 pm

"Neither will you." Ayame said as she looked at Katsumi dancing on the bar. (These girls are wild.)
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: feel like getting wasted?   feel like getting wasted? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 7:47 pm

Mika got on top of the bar and started to dance with Katsumi with her Apple Martini in her hand. " Let's do this!"
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi
Kaito Kannagi

PostSubject: Re: feel like getting wasted?   feel like getting wasted? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 7:51 pm

kaito looked at Ayame slightly confused before looking at katsumi and Mika dancing. he activated his first realm and a stripper pole appeared between Mika and Katsumi, before he deactivated his kannagan and took Ayame`s hand, pulling her up on the bar close to him as they watched.

" Are you sure you`re alright Ayame? You`re acting weird... you seem reluctant to look me in the eyes. "

Back to top Go down
Ayame Sasaki
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Ayame Sasaki

PostSubject: Re: feel like getting wasted?   feel like getting wasted? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 7:54 pm

Ayame wasn't acting weird, she just had a secret that she didn't want to say at this moment. " There is nothing wrong with me. I said I'm fine!" She said to him, not looking him in his eye, but looking at the girls on the bar. ( He doesn't need to know... Not right now at least.)
Back to top Go down
Kenjii Kagiashi

Kenjii Kagiashi

PostSubject: Re: feel like getting wasted?   feel like getting wasted? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 7:55 pm

"Well FUCK IT you to just keep dancing."Kenjii said raising his shot glass and smile.
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi
Kaito Kannagi

PostSubject: Re: feel like getting wasted?   feel like getting wasted? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 7:58 pm

Kaito placed a hand to her cheek and turned her head so that their eyes met and he peered deeply into them. he could prod her mind again and find out if she was hiding something, but she seemed content on not telling him anything. he shrugged and nodded.

" Fine ... I believe you. "

he told her, releasing his grip on her a little and allowing her to move her head freely once more. he then looked at what they were doing to the stripper pole before he looked at Daisuke, who hadn`t said anything in a long while.

" Hey Daisuke, enjoying the show? "

he asked jokingly.
Back to top Go down
hikari takeshi
hikari takeshi

PostSubject: Re: feel like getting wasted?   feel like getting wasted? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 8:01 pm

"hey daddy sorry i took so long to destroy that galaxy but i was laughing at them as they were begging for their lives." feel like getting wasted? - Page 2 Duv10
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Takeshi
Daisuke Takeshi

PostSubject: Re: feel like getting wasted?   feel like getting wasted? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 8:03 pm

"good girl hikari now you can be the bartender"
Back to top Go down
Katsumi Teruko
Katsumi Teruko

PostSubject: Re: feel like getting wasted?   feel like getting wasted? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 8:03 pm

katsumi looked .

"haaaahahahahahhahaha pweety."

she then took of her top havin on only her bra.
"oo yea uuhuhhhhhhhhhhh. she then stripped sexualli

another shot please as she held up her shoe
Back to top Go down
Ayame Sasaki
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Ayame Sasaki

PostSubject: Re: feel like getting wasted?   feel like getting wasted? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 8:05 pm

Ayame looked at Kaito then at her stomach. ( This is going to kill the fun.... But I might as well tell him.) "Umm... Kaito, I have something to tell you...) Ayame looked him straight in the eye. "Kaito... I'm pregnant." Ayame said with tears welling up in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi
Kaito Kannagi

PostSubject: Re: feel like getting wasted?   feel like getting wasted? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 8:07 pm

kaito looked at her, his smile didn`t dim of course. he continued to smile and enjoy himself.

" Really, that`s great. "

he said to her placing his hand to her head and stroking it as if she was a child before looking at her fully.

" Who`s the dad? "
Back to top Go down
Zero Takeshi
Capo of La Costra Nostra
Capo of La Costra Nostra
Zero Takeshi

Bloodline Ability : terra flame

PostSubject: Re: feel like getting wasted?   feel like getting wasted? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 8:08 pm

zero walked in the bar and walked over to ayame "yea who's the dad?
Back to top Go down
Kenjii Kagiashi

Kenjii Kagiashi

PostSubject: Re: feel like getting wasted?   feel like getting wasted? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 8:08 pm

"Umm... What the FUCK. Thats what you guys were doing before I got there."
Back to top Go down
Ayame Sasaki
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Ayame Sasaki

PostSubject: Re: feel like getting wasted?   feel like getting wasted? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 8:12 pm

Ayame looked at Zero with shocked eyes before looking at Kaito. " There are four of them...And Kaito, they are yours." Ayame said as she started to cry. ( Why is he here. This did not go the way I planned.)
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi
Kaito Kannagi

PostSubject: Re: feel like getting wasted?   feel like getting wasted? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 8:13 pm

Ok, holding time over. Kaito released his grip on her altogether and slipped away from her quickly. he wiped her eyes of her tears, before he stepped off to the side.

" You`re joking. Four? And their mine? I don`t think so. "

he told her.
Back to top Go down
Katsumi Teruko
Katsumi Teruko

PostSubject: Re: feel like getting wasted?   feel like getting wasted? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 8:15 pm

Katsumi had to realize the words that was coming out of ayame mouth and what conflict she was in

" OMG what , wait thats great your becoming a wolf mom I think hehehh " she said with a dizzy face
Katsumi then looked at daisuke and said

"I love you daisuke and nothing would ever change that" Katsumi then looked at the face daisuke mad as if he was discussed with her. She looked at him felt rejected then fell out falling face first hard on the ground. There then appeared a big pool of blood comming from her head
Back to top Go down
Zero Takeshi
Capo of La Costra Nostra
Capo of La Costra Nostra
Zero Takeshi

Bloodline Ability : terra flame

PostSubject: Re: feel like getting wasted?   feel like getting wasted? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 8:22 pm

"you tramp your nothing to me any more me and you were through. i fuckinng hate you how could cheat on me like that like what the hell is wrong with you. i never want to see you again green haired slut. you told me you loved me i hope you burn in hell you miserable piece of shit." zero walked out of the bar and as he walked through the doors he folded his arms and tapped his foot on the ground creating a large pillar of earth and flying away into the night.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Takeshi
Daisuke Takeshi

PostSubject: Re: feel like getting wasted?   feel like getting wasted? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 8:32 pm

" kai you wax that and you didnt tell me better yet you didnt tell me that you had 4 kids on the way. wow man

feel like getting wasted? - Page 2 Images10
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: feel like getting wasted?   feel like getting wasted? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 8:33 pm

Mika stopped dancing and looked at Ayame. ( Pregnant.... I knew I smelled pups but i didn't know where it was coming from.) Activating her Mika stopped dancing and looked at Ayame. ( Pregnant.... I knew I smelled pups but I didn't know where it was coming from.) Activating her Mizugan, Mika looked into Ayame's womb. "She's not lying... I'm looking straight at them. It's four of them. But they are still forming." Mika said as she looked at Ayame with a Disappointed look. " Why didn't you tell me Ayame, My Den is always next to you. I'll dig you a pup's den. A nursery in the morning shall I say." Mika said as she got off of the bar.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: feel like getting wasted?   feel like getting wasted? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

feel like getting wasted?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next