The Rising
The Rising
The Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rising

A Village that once was high and mighty but was torn apart by war.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the rising when we fuse the nexus and the darkmoon thus making them one
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Night Training with Ayame
The Specter Request a Battle I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:48 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Fallen power
The Specter Request a Battle I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Overlord's Ring/ Box Weapons
The Specter Request a Battle I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:20 pm by Naoki Kannagi

» Kaige weapons
The Specter Request a Battle I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Fallen Shall Rise. Kaige
The Specter Request a Battle I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:21 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke
The Specter Request a Battle I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:50 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Question about the development of the site
The Specter Request a Battle I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:49 am by Elysia Dimir

» Let's Chat
The Specter Request a Battle I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:47 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» where are they
The Specter Request a Battle I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:03 pm by Kaito Kannagi

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 114 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:05 pm
Affiliates
free forum

The Specter Request a Battle

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaito Kannagi
Storm General :: X-Rank Missing-Nin
Kaito Kannagi

Village : Aurnion
Bloodline Ability : Kannagan

The Specter Request a Battle Empty
PostSubject: The Specter Request a Battle   The Specter Request a Battle I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 12:14 pm

The Specter of Aurnion, Kaito, Awaited his opponent. With his new found power, he leveled an entire section of Aurnion for such an event. Though he spared some lives, there were others that were killed when he leveled the area and he cared nothing of that. When someone accepted his challenge, they would see the damage that he could cause with only a flap of his mighty wing. This would be the battle field of the rising of a new Kaito, The Specter. He wouldn`t stop the battle until his opponent was completely and utterly destroyed.

With that said, who wants to die first?

Last edited by Kaito Kannagi on Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Takeshi
Rebel Flame :: X-Rank Missing-Nin
Rebel Flame :: X-Rank Missing-Nin
Daisuke Takeshi

Bloodline Ability : Rebel Flames

PostSubject: Re: The Specter Request a Battle   The Specter Request a Battle I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 3:07 pm

daisuke appeared from the rays of light from the sun that were falling down upon the battlefield next to kai. daisuke then placed his elbow on kai's shoulder and stared out into what used to be a fruitful forest. "good work man i always thought that this area could use a nice desolate desert. so who's going die today."
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi
Kaito Kannagi

Village : Aurnion
Bloodline Ability : Kannagan

PostSubject: Re: The Specter Request a Battle   The Specter Request a Battle I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 6:29 pm

" I wanted ruins.... doesn`t matter. "

Those were all the words that Kaito spoke, but not to Daisuke directly, out loud to whoever maybe listening which happened to only be Daisuke at this moment. He put his hand out and charged a chidori, before changing it to a Lightning Blade in no time at all, before it turned into a more violent and pulsating version of Lightning Blade, something that no one had seen before. It looked dangerous and it was clear that Kaito`s hand was starting to get damage from just having it charging. He let it go and looked at Daisuke... his best friend. Would it bring him joy to destroy the man that had gone through everything with him? No... he believed it wouldn`t. There was no need to destroy Daisuke... yet. he could be of some use when it came to mastering what The Specter was offering.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Specter Request a Battle   The Specter Request a Battle I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Specter Request a Battle
Page 1 of 1