The Rising
The Rising
The Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rising

A Village that once was high and mighty but was torn apart by war.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the rising when we fuse the nexus and the darkmoon thus making them one
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Night Training with Ayame
Seeking the Specter of Lightning Valley I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:48 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Fallen power
Seeking the Specter of Lightning Valley I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Overlord's Ring/ Box Weapons
Seeking the Specter of Lightning Valley I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:20 pm by Naoki Kannagi

» Kaige weapons
Seeking the Specter of Lightning Valley I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Fallen Shall Rise. Kaige
Seeking the Specter of Lightning Valley I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:21 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke
Seeking the Specter of Lightning Valley I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:50 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Question about the development of the site
Seeking the Specter of Lightning Valley I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:49 am by Elysia Dimir

» Let's Chat
Seeking the Specter of Lightning Valley I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:47 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» where are they
Seeking the Specter of Lightning Valley I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:03 pm by Kaito Kannagi

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 114 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:05 pm
Affiliates
free forum

Seeking the Specter of Lightning Valley

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kaito Kannagi
Storm General :: X-Rank Missing-Nin
Storm General :: X-Rank Missing-Nin
Kaito Kannagi

Village : Aurnion
Bloodline Ability : Kannagan

Seeking the Specter of Lightning Valley Empty
PostSubject: Seeking the Specter of Lightning Valley   Seeking the Specter of Lightning Valley I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 5:55 pm

Kaito had heard stories of the epic battle that was waged in the Lightning Valley between two very powerful ninjas that had it up to the top with one another. One believed that power and skill was everything a ninja needed and having friend was nothing but a formality for the weak to make the strong weak. The other ninja disagreed and believed that power and skill were indeed key components to being a ninja but having friends gave ninjas the will to continue to battle, even when their power and skills were no match for their opponent. This was sort of going on in the modern days, but Kaito wasn`t sure which one of the ninjas he represented in the grand scheme of things. Though he recognized both as being right, he was sure that he felt more like the former ninja than the latter one. Kaito had heard that the victor of the battle still roamed the grounds of Lightning Valley, and Kaito wanted to meet him and ask which was truly the right thing to believe.

He entered the Lightning Valley and activated his Kannagan to see if the victor was a member of his clan. If it was then his Kannagan would react to the victor when he was near. Kaito began his trek through the Lightning Valley, making sure to look completely defenseless as not to alert to victor of his power level, Kaito was very sure that the victor would find him threatening if he wasn`t masking his power level. As he walked, and walked, searching the highlands and lowlands, his Kannagan began to glow a dark green color before turning red as the Victor made himself appear to Kaito.

Seeking the Specter of Lightning Valley Toumaj10

Much to Kaito`s surprise, the victor looked like the spitting image of himself, and the victor noticed this as well and a smirk spread across his face as he activated his Kannagan. Unlike Kaito`s Emerald Green Kannagan, the victor`s shined a Light Gold color as he peered into kaito`s eyes, piercing his soul.

" Are you the Victor? "

"Shoichi..."

" What? "

" The name ... it`s Shoichi and I am the victor. "

The specter informed Kaito, before charging what seemed to be an even more powerful version of Lightning Blade, something Kaito couldn`t even do. The Specter wasted no time, in Flying into Kaito and forcing control over him. Kaito didn`t stop it ... something told him not too. If he received the Victor`s powers then soon, he would receive the answers that he was questing for. Kaito appearance changed though, only a little, to match the specter`s, and with that Kaito left, feeling power that he never felt before. All he needed to do was test it and learn to control it.
Back to top Go down

Seeking the Specter of Lightning Valley
Page 1 of 1