The Rising
The Rising
The Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rising

A Village that once was high and mighty but was torn apart by war.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the rising when we fuse the nexus and the darkmoon thus making them one
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Night Training with Ayame
Katsumi's first match - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:48 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Fallen power
Katsumi's first match - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Overlord's Ring/ Box Weapons
Katsumi's first match - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:20 pm by Naoki Kannagi

» Kaige weapons
Katsumi's first match - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Fallen Shall Rise. Kaige
Katsumi's first match - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:21 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke
Katsumi's first match - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:50 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Question about the development of the site
Katsumi's first match - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:49 am by Elysia Dimir

» Let's Chat
Katsumi's first match - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:47 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» where are they
Katsumi's first match - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:03 pm by Kaito Kannagi

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 114 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:05 pm
Affiliates
free forum

Katsumi's first match

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Katsumi Teruko
Special Jounin of Aurnion
Katsumi Teruko

Bloodline Ability : Sacred Fire

Katsumi's first match - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Katsumi's first match   Katsumi's first match - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 6:09 pm

First topic message reminder :

Katsumi sat on the ground looking at the sky. She wondered who would fight a genin who is new to the village. (Nah... Mika wouldn't come, Daisuke would probably kill me, Ayame is too busy preparing herself. Who would fight me?)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Katsumi's first match   Katsumi's first match - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 4:37 pm

" You'll be betraying Mika and your village... are you alright with this? Chances are that in my village you will be trained severely by ninja you've never seen before and in time we will wage war against Aurnion and absorb it into Iselia which is the name of my new village. Are you willing to become stronger with me and defeat Aurnion when the time comes? "

Naoki asked her seriously, before making a cushion of wind for her to take a seat on next to him he then used his wind to move her to the comfortable cushion and laid back with his head in her lap.

" Sorry... my speed tires me out quickly and that wasn't a sex joke. "

He teased with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Katsumi Teruko
Katsumi Teruko

Bloodline Ability : Sacred Fire

PostSubject: Re: Katsumi's first match   Katsumi's first match - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 6:06 pm

katsumi loved the idea that she would be stronger and be greater than she was already. she wanted to be trained and go to battle. just as katsumi opened her mouth she had to think , she didn't want to betray any one she wanted to train here in Aurnion. she didn't know what to say.

just as she was about to tell him her decision ,she then politely got up and folded her arms.

" naoki i cant even imaging how great it will be to go with you but i believe that my future will honestly begin in Aurnion not in iselia. she then looked at naoki and grabbed his arms pulling him closer to her and stared at him .she then shared a kiss with him on her cheeked and smiled

" i really appreciate how you treated me and i enjoyed our fight since it was my first but im going to pass your offer noaki, i just cant bring my self for me to do it. she then got serious and stated

" the next time you see me i shall be stronger .. but until then ill see you in battle naoki."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Katsumi's first match   Katsumi's first match - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 6:23 pm

Naoki understood and smiled. He rose into the air, out of her arms reach and stood up straight.

" So we shall. I hope to face you again when you're stronger. I'll appear to you once more when you become a special jounin. "

and with that he disappear but not without her feeling another kiss to her lips, just a quick one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Katsumi's first match   Katsumi's first match - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Katsumi's first match
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2