The Rising
The Rising
The Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rising

A Village that once was high and mighty but was torn apart by war.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the rising when we fuse the nexus and the darkmoon thus making them one
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Night Training with Ayame
Training to Relaese the Spirit of Sakabato I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:48 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Fallen power
Training to Relaese the Spirit of Sakabato I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Overlord's Ring/ Box Weapons
Training to Relaese the Spirit of Sakabato I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:20 pm by Naoki Kannagi

» Kaige weapons
Training to Relaese the Spirit of Sakabato I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Fallen Shall Rise. Kaige
Training to Relaese the Spirit of Sakabato I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:21 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke
Training to Relaese the Spirit of Sakabato I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:50 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Question about the development of the site
Training to Relaese the Spirit of Sakabato I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:49 am by Elysia Dimir

» Let's Chat
Training to Relaese the Spirit of Sakabato I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:47 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» where are they
Training to Relaese the Spirit of Sakabato I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:03 pm by Kaito Kannagi

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 114 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:05 pm
Affiliates
free forum

Training to Relaese the Spirit of Sakabato

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kenjii Kagiashi

Kenjii Kagiashi

Village : Aurnion
Bloodline Ability : Super speed, Wolflike senses, and Byakuringan

Training to Relaese the Spirit of Sakabato Empty
PostSubject: Training to Relaese the Spirit of Sakabato   Training to Relaese the Spirit of Sakabato I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 1:33 pm

(Alright, I have to Release Ryza from his prison inside of Sakabato.)
"Finally I must be full power the seal must be shattered if my partner Ryza will ever be free."
Kenjii power started to flow into sakabota and seal showed itself.

"Well luckily I put an energy barrier around these trees so the damage to them wont be too bad."
Kenjii began swing Sakabato at the barrier of the trees to break the physical seal on the sword to weaken the spirit seal.
(Break! Break you stupid seal!)
Training to Relaese the Spirit of Sakabato Reversed
Back to top Go down
Kenjii Kagiashi

Kenjii Kagiashi

PostSubject: Re: Training to Relaese the Spirit of Sakabato   Training to Relaese the Spirit of Sakabato I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 4:31 pm

With rage in his voice Kenjii yelled to the sky, "Why can't I Break this seal!"
Kenjii sliced through ten trees with one slash. He then looked Sakabato and saw the physical seal was shattered and the spirit seal was was weakened power was overflowing out of the blade.
Back to top Go down
Kenjii Kagiashi

Kenjii Kagiashi

PostSubject: Re: Training to Relaese the Spirit of Sakabato   Training to Relaese the Spirit of Sakabato I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 6:25 pm

(Dark Seal Release Stone)
A Giant stone appeared.
"To you Ryza lend me your power to free you from your prison."

Sakabato begin pulsating, "Alright lets do this Ryza it is your time to be free."
Kenjii sliced the boulder in half and Ryza appeared where the stone was.

"Nice to see you again Ryza."

(Kenjii thank you for freeing me it is time to do what you was destined to do, you are to become the ultimate Dark Wolf.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training to Relaese the Spirit of Sakabato   Training to Relaese the Spirit of Sakabato I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training to Relaese the Spirit of Sakabato
Page 1 of 1