The Rising
The Rising
The Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rising

A Village that once was high and mighty but was torn apart by war.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the rising when we fuse the nexus and the darkmoon thus making them one
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Night Training with Ayame
The Next Level I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:48 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Fallen power
The Next Level I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Overlord's Ring/ Box Weapons
The Next Level I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:20 pm by Naoki Kannagi

» Kaige weapons
The Next Level I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Fallen Shall Rise. Kaige
The Next Level I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:21 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke
The Next Level I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:50 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Question about the development of the site
The Next Level I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:49 am by Elysia Dimir

» Let's Chat
The Next Level I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:47 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» where are they
The Next Level I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:03 pm by Kaito Kannagi

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 114 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:05 pm
Affiliates
free forum

The Next Level

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

Village : Star Clan/Aurnion
Bloodline Ability : Water Blaze::Mizugan

The Next Level Empty
PostSubject: The Next Level   The Next Level I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 6:10 pm

Mika was in the Sparring range. (You promised me and now I'm ready... I'm doing this for Ayame and the Sake of these children.) "This is the day where I shall become more stronger..."
Back to top Go down
hikari takeshi
The Fire God`s Apprentice
hikari takeshi

Bloodline Ability : chaos flames

The Next Level Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Next Level   The Next Level I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 6:18 pm

hikari dashes behind mika at the speed of light and side kicked her in her kidney thrusting her into a mountain 100 miles away. " never let your gaurd down."
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

The Next Level Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Next Level   The Next Level I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 6:24 pm

Mika got up from the mountain. "Mizucha!" Mizucha formed in Mika's hands. "Hydro-Pump!" Mika had let out a surge of water from her mouth, it going towards Hikari. (I forgot this girl was stronger than me... Ever since...) Mika let out a Ice blast from her sword.
Back to top Go down
hikari takeshi
hikari takeshi

The Next Level Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Next Level   The Next Level I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 6:34 pm

hikari extended her arm and grinned "do you really think you can beat me with this level of water. I've encountered gold fish who's water was stronger than yours." hikari then began to walk towards mika and once the water touched her hand it instantly evaporated creating a dense think boiling fog and disappearing out of sight.
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

The Next Level Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Next Level   The Next Level I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 6:39 pm

Mika saw that Hikari disappeared. She breathed in air to calm her self down. ( Hmmm... Water rush.) Mika stabbed Mizucha into the ground. Geysers started to appear and ice spears started to fly everywhere. (Where did she go?)
Back to top Go down
hikari takeshi
hikari takeshi

The Next Level Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Next Level   The Next Level I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 6:50 pm

shrouded by the fog hikari used dark energy targeting mika's heart.
Back to top Go down

The Next Level Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Next Level   The Next Level I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 6:55 pm

kira lands near by "can i interrupt for a minute?" kira says it to make sure she hears him "chaos says to tell ayame and you that he's sorry and maybe one day he'll make it up to you"
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

The Next Level Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Next Level   The Next Level I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 6:56 pm

Mika had sniffed around. She saw the dark energy and dodged it by a little. Mika was hit on her leg when she jumped out of the way. (Damn... she got me...) She limped back to a tree. Mika ran into the Fog to go after Hikari. She held Mizucha ready for a slash on Hikari.
Back to top Go down
hikari takeshi
hikari takeshi

The Next Level Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Next Level   The Next Level I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 6:59 pm

a figure appeared within the fog behind mika and stood motionless.
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

The Next Level Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Next Level   The Next Level I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 7:05 pm

Mika had put out a telepathic message to Kira.(If that is his final choice then so be it.... I shall tell Ayame his apology... But I shall see him after this...) Mika saw the figure and quickly went towards it. Mika slahed the figure. (it wasn't her but... She's some where around here.) Mika had spun around while releasing a shifting tides, making it turn into a vortex of water.
Back to top Go down
hikari takeshi
hikari takeshi

The Next Level Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Next Level   The Next Level I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 7:11 pm

as mika slashed through the figure magma splased onto mika's arm and burned her thus seeping into her blood stream and traveling to her lung. hikari then emerged from the puddle of magma left from the clone and placed her hand on mika. "wow you really dont know what your doing do you?" hiari then hit mika in the back with her knee forcing her to fall to her knees.
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

The Next Level Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Next Level   The Next Level I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 7:14 pm

The Mika on the ground looked up at Hikari and smirked at her. "Behind you." The clone said as the real Mika came behind Hikari and released a Sub-Zero Slash. "I did think...You just let your guard down." Mika said with a confident smile.
Back to top Go down
hikari takeshi
hikari takeshi

The Next Level Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Next Level   The Next Level I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 7:33 pm

hikari simply grinned. "trash" hikari then flipped forward on her hands and the ice shards landed on the bottom of hikari's shoes. hikari then thrusted her foot forward and launched the ice shard at the clone with her foot. after eliminating the clone hikari landed back on her feet and rushed mika.
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

The Next Level Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Next Level   The Next Level I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 8:03 pm

Mika braced herself. (Boiling Point!) Mizucha had glowed a dark red. When Hikari had came towards Mika, Mika had quickly went in for a slash on Hikari with the Boiling Point. (Come on Hikari!)
Back to top Go down
hikari takeshi
hikari takeshi

The Next Level Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Next Level   The Next Level I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 8:54 pm

once hikari got close enough she grabbed mika's sword with her bare hands and super heated it causing mika to let go of the sword. hikari then placed the sword in a barrier of green flames. "now fight me with your fist.
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

The Next Level Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Next Level   The Next Level I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 9:24 pm

Mika put her fist up at hikari and rushed towards Hikari. Her fist had ice encrusted around them. When Mika was close enough to Hikari, she used Stab (punch). "Stab... Punch!"
Back to top Go down
hikari takeshi
hikari takeshi

The Next Level Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Next Level   The Next Level I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 8:01 am

hikari dodged mika's attack. hikari then took one step back and kicked mika in the chin. sending her flying into space "now mika you should notice that its getting increebly hard to move and breathe due to the magma in you blood stream that is currently on its way to you lung. and the magma is burning away your nerves so youll loose control of your limbs."
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

The Next Level Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Next Level   The Next Level I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 9:53 am

Mika felt the magma coursing through her. (It hurts... But I'm not going to give up.) Mika had caught herself. (I'm still strong... I'm not going t o give up!) Mika formed a wall of ice behind her. She kicked off the wall, making it break, and went flying back down to the land. Mika held her fist back and encrusted it with Ice. Her Target: Hikari. As she was coming down at a rapid speed, her body had caught on fire, making her look like a meteorite coming from above.
Back to top Go down
hikari takeshi
hikari takeshi

The Next Level Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Next Level   The Next Level I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 10:15 am

as mika was flying towards hikari hikari decided to stand there and not mmake a single move. "theres no point in moving out of the way for an attack that is going to miss." hikari knew that mika had a clone posted on standby the whole time charging a hydro cannon.
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

The Next Level Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Next Level   The Next Level I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 4:24 pm

Mika made contact with Hikari's face, sending her flying through 10 trees. As she was flying Mika made eye contact with the clone on stand by. "Fire!" The clone had released the Hydro Canon on Hikari. The plan was to make Hikari get hit in the back with the Hydro Canon while she was flying through the trees. (I know exactly what move she is going to use next. But what move will I use to counter.)
Back to top Go down
hikari takeshi
hikari takeshi

The Next Level Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Next Level   The Next Level I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 7:17 pm

while hikari was flying and crashing through the trees she was was charging a fire style fire dragon ball and once hikari saw the mountain she flipped over on her feet and pushed off the side of the tree causing her to fly towards mika at 399 mph. once hikari got in range she released the fire style fire dragon ball the size of a 18 wheel truck in front of mika.
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

The Next Level Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Next Level   The Next Level I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 7:32 pm

Mika made an Aqua Globe and Crashed it into the ground. The wave went over her and went towards the Fire Dragon Ball. Mika's eyes began to glow a bright blue as the Aqua Globe and the Fire Dragon Ball collided. It sent steam into the air and they began pushing against each other.
Back to top Go down
hikari takeshi
hikari takeshi

The Next Level Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Next Level   The Next Level I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 8:49 pm

hikari was slightly surprised that mika could even clash with her and last more than 3 seconds with out collapsing under her immense power. during the clash hikari decided to draw her 2 blades of chaos and impaled mika in both hands with the left blade and with the right blade hikari wrapped the chain around mika's neck.
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

The Next Level Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Next Level   The Next Level I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 9:56 pm

Mika let out a pained yell as she was impaled by both the blades. She gasped for air while looking up at Hikari; her eyes turning red from the lack of oxygen. (No... Not here... I will not Die.... I Will not Die!) As Mika was looking up at Hikari, she mouthed the word 'Disperse'. When Hikari squeezed harder, Mika had dispersed into water and reformed back behind her. "Hikari you have forgotten...You and your father maybe Fire, But I'm water!" Mika had stomped the ground, making a huge geyser come from under Hikari.
Back to top Go down
hikari takeshi
hikari takeshi

The Next Level Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Next Level   The Next Level I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 10:10 pm

as the geyser lashed out from the ground hikari simply laughed at mika. " no i hadn't forgot about your pitiful water. just because you specialize in water jutsu doesn't mean your stronger than me or my father. but did you forget that both me and my father have monstrous physical strength that you'll never hope to achieve." hikari super heated her feet and caused mika's geyser to harden and turn to stone. hikari then jumped off the pillar of stone and hill dropped mika in the head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Next Level Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Next Level   The Next Level I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Next Level
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Rising  :: Villages/faction's :: Aurnion :: Battlegrounds :: Sparring Range-
Jump to: