The Rising
The Rising
The Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rising

A Village that once was high and mighty but was torn apart by war.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the rising when we fuse the nexus and the darkmoon thus making them one
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Night Training with Ayame
The Next Level - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:48 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Fallen power
The Next Level - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Overlord's Ring/ Box Weapons
The Next Level - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:20 pm by Naoki Kannagi

» Kaige weapons
The Next Level - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Fallen Shall Rise. Kaige
The Next Level - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:21 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke
The Next Level - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:50 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Question about the development of the site
The Next Level - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:49 am by Elysia Dimir

» Let's Chat
The Next Level - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:47 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» where are they
The Next Level - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:03 pm by Kaito Kannagi

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 114 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:05 pm
Affiliates
free forum

The Next Level

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

Village : Star Clan/Aurnion
Bloodline Ability : Water Blaze::Mizugan

The Next Level - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: The Next Level   The Next Level - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 6:10 pm

First topic message reminder :

Mika was in the Sparring range. (You promised me and now I'm ready... I'm doing this for Ayame and the Sake of these children.) "This is the day where I shall become more stronger..."
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Daisuke Takeshi
Rebel Flame :: X-Rank Missing-Nin
Daisuke Takeshi

Bloodline Ability : Rebel Flames

PostSubject: Re: The Next Level   The Next Level - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 3:20 am

"i did nothing."
Back to top Go down
Kenjii Kagiashi

Kenjii Kagiashi

Village : Aurnion
Bloodline Ability : Super speed, Wolflike senses, and Byakuringan

PostSubject: Re: The Next Level   The Next Level - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 3:28 am

"Is anyone listening to me damn oh by the way Hikari doesn't have any pupils in her eyes anymore so umm I'm going airbourne. Call me if you need me, Mika."
Kenjii took off flying into the air.
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: The Next Level   The Next Level - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 3:30 am

As Mika was running, she came across a door. A light was sucking her in and she followed.

The Next Level - Page 4 Thedoo10

Mika entered the door, going down the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Takeshi
Daisuke Takeshi

Bloodline Ability : Rebel Flames

PostSubject: Re: The Next Level   The Next Level - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 3:30 am

"kenji a word to the wise i'd advise you to stay here by me hikari wont harm you if your around me"
Back to top Go down
Kenjii Kagiashi

Kenjii Kagiashi

Village : Aurnion
Bloodline Ability : Super speed, Wolflike senses, and Byakuringan

PostSubject: Re: The Next Level   The Next Level - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 3:31 am

"Alright then Daisuke."
Back to top Go down
hikari takeshi
The Fire God`s Apprentice
hikari takeshi

Bloodline Ability : chaos flames

PostSubject: Re: The Next Level   The Next Level - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 3:34 am

hikari followed mika through the door. she knew mika had stumbled across the hiden chamber.
so there was nothing left to do but let things play out like nature intended.

The Next Level - Page 4 37654810
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: The Next Level   The Next Level - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 3:35 am

Mika looked around, her red eyes following the sparkling crystals. "What is this palce?" Mika asked herself.
Back to top Go down
hikari takeshi
hikari takeshi

PostSubject: Re: The Next Level   The Next Level - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 3:41 am

hikari returned to her normal form and placed her hand on mika's shoulder. "its the sky star clans power source. it is also where the chosen members powers are awakened. i created this place during my construction of the sky star clan. but now that you've discovered this placed and somehow survived my brutal attacks and kept pushing forward even though you knew that you couldn't beat me. ill answer any one question you want." now follow me to the crystal alter.
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: The Next Level   The Next Level - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 3:43 am

As Mika followed Hikari to the crystal alter, the pain in her right arm intensified. (The pain.... it's gotten a lot worst But...Now all of a sudden she's... a lot calmer?)
Back to top Go down
hikari takeshi
hikari takeshi

PostSubject: Re: The Next Level   The Next Level - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 3:51 am

hikari placed her right hand on mika's face and mika bowed her head. suddenly mika's right arm began to glow and mika's left arm grew back. then her body began the holy metamorphosis.

The Next Level - Page 4 Beta-f10

"mika this is what's known as a beta form. treat this power with respect no one other than you and i have this power. so you should feel honored. also since youve just recieved this power you will only be able to stay in this form for 5 minutes until you gain better control. if there is nothing else then we shall leave this place."

Last edited by hikari takeshi on Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: The Next Level   The Next Level - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 3:53 am

"Wait, Hikari!... I do have a question."
Back to top Go down
hikari takeshi
hikari takeshi

PostSubject: Re: The Next Level   The Next Level - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 3:54 am

"your mom right?"
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: The Next Level   The Next Level - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 3:55 am

"Yes... How did she really die?"
Back to top Go down
hikari takeshi
hikari takeshi

PostSubject: Re: The Next Level   The Next Level - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 4:02 am

well i see that your pretty smart mika.... well it cant be helped i guess...... uhmmmmm well on the day you were born me and daisuke were at the hospital waiting for you to be born. when your mother had you the doctors immediately took you away. since you were premature you had to taken to intensive care. me and daisuke had just returned from a mission while you were taken away from your mother. and there was a large reward for information on me and daisuke's where abouts. so your mom decided to sneak out of the hospital and try to inform the cops our where abouts. so i saw your mother making the call and i had to do what was best for us at that time. and that was kill her.

The Next Level - Page 4 39820910
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: The Next Level   The Next Level - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 4:06 am

Mika clenched her hand, holding back the words she wanted to say. "I see.... What's done is done and that was the past." Mika deactivated the Beta Form. "Now... I must go and defeat Chaos and get back Ayame's Child.... Hikari... thank you."
Back to top Go down
hikari takeshi
hikari takeshi

PostSubject: Re: The Next Level   The Next Level - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 4:16 am

"dont get me wrong your still trash but your my aunt. so if your weak you set a bad example for the rest of the family. and if you disgrace my father in any way ill kill you with my bare hands."

The Next Level - Page 4 Evil_e10
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: The Next Level   The Next Level - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 11:39 am

Mika looked Hikari in the eyes. "Your father knows that I wouldn't disgrace the family in anyway." Mika pulled one of the canines from out of her mouth and put it in the palm of her left hand. Water and chakra surged around it to create a replica of Mizucha. "I'm going back to Aurnion... I'm sure Ayame has gotten ,my supplies ready for this showdown. Hikari thank you." With that, Mika transformed into a bird and went off towards space, going to the direction of Aurnion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Next Level   The Next Level - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Next Level
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Rising  :: Villages/faction's :: Aurnion :: Battlegrounds :: Sparring Range-
Jump to: