The Rising
The Rising
The Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rising

A Village that once was high and mighty but was torn apart by war.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the rising when we fuse the nexus and the darkmoon thus making them one
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Night Training with Ayame
The Next Level - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:48 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Fallen power
The Next Level - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Overlord's Ring/ Box Weapons
The Next Level - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:20 pm by Naoki Kannagi

» Kaige weapons
The Next Level - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Fallen Shall Rise. Kaige
The Next Level - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:21 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke
The Next Level - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:50 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Question about the development of the site
The Next Level - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:49 am by Elysia Dimir

» Let's Chat
The Next Level - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:47 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» where are they
The Next Level - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:03 pm by Kaito Kannagi

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 114 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:05 pm
Affiliates
free forum

The Next Level

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

Village : Star Clan/Aurnion
Bloodline Ability : Water Blaze::Mizugan

The Next Level - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The Next Level   The Next Level - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 6:10 pm

First topic message reminder :

Mika was in the Sparring range. (You promised me and now I'm ready... I'm doing this for Ayame and the Sake of these children.) "This is the day where I shall become more stronger..."
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: The Next Level   The Next Level - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 11:02 pm

Mika got up from the ground and looked up at Hikari who was laughing at her. Blood trickled down her face as she gave Hikari a deadly gaze. Mika let a growl out Hikari and rushed at her with a battle like roar. With Chakra and ice surrounded around her fist, she quickly ran up to Hikari and punched her in her face.

"Tch... Power isn't just from gaining... It's from the Heart... something that you fail to have!" Mika jumped back a couple of spaces, spun around, and hurled 3 Ice Disk at Hikari.

(At least Daisuke had an heart... If he didn't, then her or Zero would never be here. He would have killed me from the start when he found out that I was his sister. But he didn't!) Mika's right arm started to hurt again. (It's beginning to hurt again... The drug that Ayame gave me before the delivery is starting to wear off.) Mika put her left hand on her right arm, wincing at the pain that was flowing through it.
Back to top Go down
hikari takeshi
The Fire God`s Apprentice
hikari takeshi

Bloodline Ability : chaos flames

PostSubject: Re: The Next Level   The Next Level - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 11:11 pm

as the disk flew towards hikari she slapped them out of the way causing them to fly into each other and explode. hikari then walked over to mika who was on the ground in pain and covered in blood. " your existence is annoying." hikari grabbed mika by the throat and began to choke the life out of her.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Takeshi
Rebel Flame :: X-Rank Missing-Nin
Daisuke Takeshi

Bloodline Ability : Rebel Flames

PostSubject: Re: The Next Level   The Next Level - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 11:25 pm

daisuke walked up behind hikari and placed his hand on her shoulder. " hikari drop her." alright hikari before you end up destroying another planet how about i send you 2 to another planet. and don't worry whatever life forms you come in contact with you can kill them. their lives don't matter.
Back to top Go down
hikari takeshi
hikari takeshi

PostSubject: Re: The Next Level   The Next Level - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 11:28 pm

hikari dropped mika and kicked her in the face when she hit the ground and ran over to daisuke. " yes father and dont worry ill destroy who ever gets in my way." so where will you send us dad?"
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Takeshi
Daisuke Takeshi

PostSubject: Re: The Next Level   The Next Level - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 11:33 pm

"im going to send you to the sky star clan ruins. it should be a pretty interesting environment for both of you to fight in. the creator of sky star clan which is you my daughter. and a treasured member my dear sister. also before i teleport the 2 of you hikari dont forget mika is your aunt, although you maybe stronger than her you still need to respect her. she's not as weak as you believe her to be either."
Back to top Go down
hikari takeshi
hikari takeshi

PostSubject: Re: The Next Level   The Next Level - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 11:33 pm

"yes father."
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Takeshi
Daisuke Takeshi

PostSubject: Re: The Next Level   The Next Level - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 11:36 pm

"alright are the two of you ready?"
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: The Next Level   The Next Level - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 11:44 pm

Mika looked up at Hikari. (She... She... She destroyed My home...She killed my people.) Mika looked up at Daisuke. "Alright I'll go... But when we get there," Mika pointed her tail at Hikari, "explain to me why you destroyed my home." Mika grabbed Mizucha from the barrier. "Alright... Let's go." Mika said as she put her right arm behind her back.
Back to top Go down
hikari takeshi
hikari takeshi

PostSubject: Re: The Next Level   The Next Level - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 11:48 pm

hikari turned her head towards mika. " who the hell do you think your talking to you soory excuse for a ninja ill destroy you like i did your clan if you ever speak to me like ever again."

Last edited by hikari takeshi on Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Takeshi
Daisuke Takeshi

PostSubject: Re: The Next Level   The Next Level - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 11:49 pm

"hikari what did i just tell you!!"
Back to top Go down
hikari takeshi
hikari takeshi

PostSubject: Re: The Next Level   The Next Level - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 11:51 pm

"sorry dad i forgot. but she made me mad. anyway im ready to go dad."
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: The Next Level   The Next Level - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 11:55 pm

Mika nodded at Daisuke to tell him that she was ready. She put Mizucha on her back and tightened the bandage on her arm. (I wonder how bad it is at StarClan.)
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Takeshi
Daisuke Takeshi

PostSubject: Re: The Next Level   The Next Level - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 11:58 pm

"alright oh yea before i forget hikari don't completely decimate the remains of the ruins that you destroyed in the first place."

The Next Level - Page 2 Sscr10

Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: The Next Level   The Next Level - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 12:06 am

Mika looked around, her eyes observing every part of the ruins. (Well It doesn't look that bad here... I thought she destroyed the place.) Mika unsheathed Mizucha and looked at Hikari and Daisuke. "Thank you for bringing us here Daisuke...." Mika took her stance for in case Hikari would attack.
Back to top Go down
hikari takeshi
hikari takeshi

PostSubject: Re: The Next Level   The Next Level - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 12:08 am

"calm down you idiot were not fight here in the clouds were going inside. use your brain once in a while god. lets go inside."
Back to top Go down
hikari takeshi
hikari takeshi

PostSubject: Re: The Next Level   The Next Level - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 12:11 am

The Next Level - Page 2 Istr10

"great its just how i left it."
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Takeshi
Daisuke Takeshi

PostSubject: Re: The Next Level   The Next Level - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 12:11 am

"wow hikari i think i should have sent you to anger management."
Back to top Go down
hikari takeshi
hikari takeshi

PostSubject: Re: The Next Level   The Next Level - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 12:12 am

"but dad i get my anger from you."
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Takeshi
Daisuke Takeshi

PostSubject: Re: The Next Level   The Next Level - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 12:13 am

"true true."
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: The Next Level   The Next Level - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 12:26 am

Mika cuffed her left hand over her mouth. Tears welled up in her eyes as she saw all the destruction, dead bodies, and bones. (This is... She... A whole civilization destroyed by one girl...No She isn't just one girl. She has the creator in side of her.) Mika regurgitated at the sight of everything then ate a couple of berries from out of her pack. "The place of the Stars....has been decimated to where only 5 still remain." Mika said to herself.
Back to top Go down
hikari takeshi
hikari takeshi

PostSubject: Re: The Next Level   The Next Level - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 12:34 am

hikari dashed towards mika and punched her in the stomach causing her to cough up massive amounts of blood. "how many times must i tell you never let your guard down in battle. AND THERE ARE NO FUCKING LUNCH BREAKS!!!!!!!!!!!! hikari stood over mika as she held her stomach and coughed up blood. hikari then grabbed mika by her hair and lifted her off the ground. " look at what remains of your beloved sky star clan. this happened because you were weak. to weak to save anyone. and your still to weak to do anything about it."
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: The Next Level   The Next Level - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 12:47 am

Mika looked at Hikari with pained eyes. She spit some of her coughed blood on Hikari. "I'm not so weak that I'm standing up to you." Mika picked up Mizucha off the ground. Putting Mizucha up to
where Hikari had her at her hair, Mika sliced through her hair. Mika fell to the ground heaving. She got up and pointed Mizucha at Hikari. " You may think of me as trash, but this trash can still fight." Mika said with a determined look.
Back to top Go down
hikari takeshi
hikari takeshi

PostSubject: Re: The Next Level   The Next Level - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 12:56 am

hikari looked at mika and wiped her face with her hand. hikari then looked down at her hand and saw the blood. hikari snapped. chakara and fire began to tear what was left of the town apart.

The Next Level - Page 2 22493210
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: The Next Level   The Next Level - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 1:04 am

Mika let out a growl at the girl. (Here she comes.) Mika held Mizucha side ways and swung a Hurricane blade at Hikari, adding a wind slash at her. It transformed into Hurricane Slash. (I taunted her... and now she's about to show it to me.)
Back to top Go down
hikari takeshi
hikari takeshi

PostSubject: Re: The Next Level   The Next Level - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 1:13 am

hikari disappeared and then 3 hikari appeared behind mika 2 of them kicked mika in the back of the head making her fall foward. the 3rd clone punched her 33 times in the chest and ripped her left arm off. and finally the real hikari grabbed mika by the shirt and threw her through a building.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Next Level   The Next Level - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Next Level
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Rising  :: Villages/faction's :: Aurnion :: Battlegrounds :: Sparring Range-
Jump to: