The Rising
The Rising
The Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rising

A Village that once was high and mighty but was torn apart by war.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the rising when we fuse the nexus and the darkmoon thus making them one
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Night Training with Ayame
The Next Level - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:48 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Fallen power
The Next Level - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Overlord's Ring/ Box Weapons
The Next Level - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:20 pm by Naoki Kannagi

» Kaige weapons
The Next Level - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Fallen Shall Rise. Kaige
The Next Level - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:21 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke
The Next Level - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:50 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Question about the development of the site
The Next Level - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:49 am by Elysia Dimir

» Let's Chat
The Next Level - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:47 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» where are they
The Next Level - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:03 pm by Kaito Kannagi

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 114 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:05 pm
Affiliates
free forum

The Next Level

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

Village : Star Clan/Aurnion
Bloodline Ability : Water Blaze::Mizugan

The Next Level - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: The Next Level   The Next Level - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 6:10 pm

First topic message reminder :

Mika was in the Sparring range. (You promised me and now I'm ready... I'm doing this for Ayame and the Sake of these children.) "This is the day where I shall become more stronger..."
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: The Next Level   The Next Level - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 1:32 am

Mika laid there on the ground. She looked over to her left arm and saw all the blood on the ground. (She's gotten stronger... I guess I made her mad.) Mika sat up and went over to her bag and pulled out bandages. She wrapped herself up and sprayed the blood away. She then picked up Mizucha and went over to a couch and sat behind it. ( My arm.... She took it and burned it. I need to make sure she doesn't find me in the mean time.)
Back to top Go down
hikari takeshi
The Fire God`s Apprentice
hikari takeshi

Bloodline Ability : chaos flames

PostSubject: Re: The Next Level   The Next Level - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 1:38 am

hikari stood there and wondered where did she throw her. "uhmmmmmmmmmm" hikari then walked away and disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: The Next Level   The Next Level - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 1:44 am

Mika saw a bed that was next to a corner. (There is a good place to hide...) Mika absorbed Mizucha and went over to the bed. She inspected it first then went under it. She made sure to roll around the room to make her scent disguised. Mika also did a camouflage with the surroundings to make sure that Hikari couldn't find her.
Back to top Go down
hikari takeshi
hikari takeshi

PostSubject: Re: The Next Level   The Next Level - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 1:46 am

The Next Level - Page 3 28359310

"come out mika i know your in here i smell your blood.!!!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: The Next Level   The Next Level - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 1:53 am

Mika quickly took Mizucha out and aimed her at Hikari. (Shark Fang Burst!) Water started to surge from the hilt, but Mika made sure to silence the water. ( This should do!)
Back to top Go down
hikari takeshi
hikari takeshi

PostSubject: Re: The Next Level   The Next Level - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 1:55 am

mika's attack was useless it did nothing but made hikari more hostile.

The Next Level - Page 3 21441110

"blood blood blood blood blood blood blood blood blood blood blood blood blood blood"
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: The Next Level   The Next Level - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 2:00 am

Mika could see Hikari. ( She can sense me... But I'm not going down that easily!) Mizucha started to vibrate. (Fire!) Mizucha flew at Hikari, sending Mika through 10 floors of the building.
Back to top Go down
hikari takeshi
hikari takeshi

PostSubject: Re: The Next Level   The Next Level - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 2:07 am

luckily it was a clone of hikari but after the clone finished flying through floors the clone swallowed mizucha but instead of going to hikari's stomach mizucha was teleported to another dimension where she couldnt get out no matter what she did. the real hikari grabbed mika and banged it into the ground 100 times causing mika to loose consciousness. hikari then took mika's water pouch and burned it and all her equipment as well.
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: The Next Level   The Next Level - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 2:15 am

(Damn You Hikari.... Why are you of my blood?) Mika's finger's twitched from the pain and from her unconsciousness. Mika's eyes flew open and she made a giant snake tackle Hikari. ( I won't give up.)
Back to top Go down
hikari takeshi
hikari takeshi

PostSubject: Re: The Next Level   The Next Level - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 2:18 am

"im giving you this one opportunity to run. there's no fun in killing you and its so easy."
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: The Next Level   The Next Level - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 2:25 am

Mika got up and ran, though it wasn't actually running, it was more like limping. ( Mercy?) She ran down to the next floor, trying to find the scent of water. (There's nothing here... Nothing!!!) "She took Mizucha and now I can't get her. I'm missing a limb and now she's going blood thirsty. She think's I'm weak but I'm not! I'm Not weak!" Mika said to give herself some confidence, though some of it was thinning.
Back to top Go down
hikari takeshi
hikari takeshi

PostSubject: Re: The Next Level   The Next Level - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 2:30 am

hikari looked at mika as she limped away and laughed so loud that it could be heard through out the entire planet. hikari then jumped out the window and disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: The Next Level   The Next Level - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 2:37 am

Mika had heard Hikari laugh. It made a chill come down her spine and her ears lie down flat. (If it's one thing I'm going to gain from that little brat... It's respect like everyone else gets.) Mika went down to the next floor, still limping and and bleeding.
Back to top Go down
hikari takeshi
hikari takeshi

PostSubject: Re: The Next Level   The Next Level - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 2:42 am

hikari saw mika walking down the hallway and walked over to her.

The Next Level - Page 3 14470710

hi mika whats wrong?
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: The Next Level   The Next Level - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 2:46 am

Mika saw the little girl. "Who.... Who are you?"Mika said with a confused look. ( She looks so CUTE! But... Is that Hikari?)
Back to top Go down
hikari takeshi
hikari takeshi

PostSubject: Re: The Next Level   The Next Level - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 2:48 am

the mysterious girl grabbed mika by her hand. "come on mika i want you to meet my little friend."
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: The Next Level   The Next Level - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 2:50 am

Mika followed the little girl. "Uh... Ok?" Mika said as she was being dragged with the girl.
Back to top Go down
hikari takeshi
hikari takeshi

PostSubject: Re: The Next Level   The Next Level - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 2:52 am

The Next Level - Page 3 5896010

mika meet my little friend.
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: The Next Level   The Next Level - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 2:56 am

Mika backed up from the girl. Her eyes were huge with shock and fright. Mika ran away from Hikari. ( I've read the books... I've seen the pictures. That shit right there... That shit was DEATH!)
Back to top Go down
hikari takeshi
hikari takeshi

PostSubject: Re: The Next Level   The Next Level - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 3:01 am

as mika ran away the little girl screamed so loud that windows shattered. as mika reached the end of the hall the little girl was behind mika with her teddy bear in her arms.

The Next Level - Page 3 4931510

mika you hurt my bears feelings. you killed him mika. now ill kill you in return. come here mika. you cant go anywhere your trapped in a hallway in the coner with no way out. no windows no stairs. just me and you. MIKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: The Next Level   The Next Level - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 3:10 am

Mika looked around. She knocked on the walls trying to get through but they wouldn't bulge. (I have to get through!) Mika put her hand in running position. With that, Mika had ran towards Hikari and tackled her. She quickly got up from the ground and jumped out of one of the openings on the buildings.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Takeshi
Rebel Flame :: X-Rank Missing-Nin
Rebel Flame :: X-Rank Missing-Nin
Daisuke Takeshi

Bloodline Ability : Rebel Flames

PostSubject: Re: The Next Level   The Next Level - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 3:11 am

"wow its been a while since iv'e seen hikari use 13% of her power"

Last edited by Daisuke Takeshi on Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
hikari takeshi
hikari takeshi

PostSubject: Re: The Next Level   The Next Level - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 3:13 am

hikari allowed mika to escape through the window and hikari did nothing. but watch as she ran for her life.

The Next Level - Page 3 6006110
Back to top Go down
Kenjii Kagiashi

Kenjii Kagiashi

Village : Aurnion
Bloodline Ability : Super speed, Wolflike senses, and Byakuringan

PostSubject: Re: The Next Level   The Next Level - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 3:17 am

"you know I thought you would be better shape than this Mika."
Kenjii said while looking at Hikari.
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: The Next Level   The Next Level - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 3:19 am

Mika ran down the street. She felt the gaze of Hikari on her. (This girl... HOW IS SHE MY NIECE!!!!) "Daisuke if you can hear me... Why is she like this... What did you do to Distort her mind?" Mika said as she kept on running
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Next Level   The Next Level - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Next Level
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Rising  :: Villages/faction's :: Aurnion :: Battlegrounds :: Sparring Range-
Jump to: