The Rising
The Rising
The Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rising

A Village that once was high and mighty but was torn apart by war.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the rising when we fuse the nexus and the darkmoon thus making them one
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Night Training with Ayame
Kage vs. Kage pt.2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:48 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Fallen power
Kage vs. Kage pt.2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Overlord's Ring/ Box Weapons
Kage vs. Kage pt.2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:20 pm by Naoki Kannagi

» Kaige weapons
Kage vs. Kage pt.2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Fallen Shall Rise. Kaige
Kage vs. Kage pt.2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:21 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke
Kage vs. Kage pt.2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:50 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Question about the development of the site
Kage vs. Kage pt.2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:49 am by Elysia Dimir

» Let's Chat
Kage vs. Kage pt.2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:47 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» where are they
Kage vs. Kage pt.2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:03 pm by Kaito Kannagi

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 114 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:05 pm
Affiliates
free forum

Kage vs. Kage pt.2

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

Village : Star Clan/Aurnion
Bloodline Ability : Water Blaze::Mizugan

Kage vs. Kage pt.2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Kage vs. Kage pt.2   Kage vs. Kage pt.2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 2:39 pm

First topic message reminder :

Mika waited for Naoki's appearance in the Battle Grounds. (This time... Things will be different! I'll show him that I'm fit to be Kage of Aurnion!) Mika put her hair into a pony-tail and took her Mizucha replica out. She then made 5 geysers appear around her. (He's pulling first attack so I have to make Sure I'm ready.) Mika was stronger not only because she had obtained her Beta Form, but from the anger of losing that had built up in side of her. (Battle after battle after battle.... I haven't prevail but I've lost. When I show him that I'm strong then I will be approved. Then I Can work on gaining Hikari's respect.)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Kage vs. Kage pt.2   Kage vs. Kage pt.2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 4:04 pm

" Shit. "

As he had predicted, his sword was knocked from his hands, but he luckily used the split second between his sword being knocked away and her attacking to put distance between them and grabbed his sword again. He took his gun from the ground and placed it back in it's holster before smirking a little.

" I don't think I'll need to hold back on you then. "

Naoki vanished, but not without a group of Rasengan, a total number of around ten, appearing in front of this new Mika and attacking her with them in an attempt to buy a little bit of time so Naoki could think of something to do.
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: Kage vs. Kage pt.2   Kage vs. Kage pt.2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 4:14 pm

"(sigh)... I love it when they run. Might as well use the Mizugan." Mika put her hand in the air, making a globe of water appear in her hand. "Usually Mika would need both of her hands.. I only need one!" She crashed the globe into the ground, sending a wave out and freezing the feet of his clones. With a swipe of her hand, a slash had destroyed the clones.

"Oh Naoki!! Where are you?" Mika's ears came out. (So he think he can hide? And I was just starting to enjoy it.) "I can hear your heart beat!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kage vs. Kage pt.2   Kage vs. Kage pt.2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 4:29 pm

" That's good. I plan to stop yours. "

naoki said appearing a good distance away from her. He figured that it was time to us the element that he was the best with instead of playing around with crystals and ice. He opened his mouth wide and fired ten wind arrows at her with intense speed behind them, the same speed at which he had been moving this fight, though he was much faster than them. He drew his gun and fired ten shots into the arrows to make sure that if she avoid the arrows, she would still have to worry about the bullets that were about to explode.
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: Kage vs. Kage pt.2   Kage vs. Kage pt.2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 4:47 pm

Mika looked at the arrows that were coming towards her. she knelt down to the ground and dug her way through. ( Oh yeah... Little Mika did make her clones make under ground tunnels. Well might as well use this.) Mika stuck her blade into the ground. (Water Rush.) Geysers shot up from underground and ice shards started to go toward Naoki.

Mika clenched had head. "Come on Mika give me a bit more time.... I'm liking being out here it feels so... exhilarating."

the Real Mika: (But you have went past the 5 minutes... it's been 15 minutes so far!)

New Mika: "How about we make a deal... Since you are needing me, why don't you take yourself a nap. Just let me use your powers and I'll keep Naoki occupied. Besides.. You haven't had any sleep for almost 3 day trying to get to Ayame's baby. Let me show Naoki our strength... as one."

Mika: ( But no killing any one... You know how I feel about killing people for no reason. It just doesn't sit right with me. But one wrong move and I'm coming back out.)

New Mika: "You have my word...Besides, I have to make sure that he doesn't get any where near our heart... If he does, then we're both dead."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kage vs. Kage pt.2   Kage vs. Kage pt.2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 5:03 pm

The ice was redirected back towards her and the geysers were crystallized on the spot. Naoki started to move now, mind you at a moderate speed, making sure to keep his zig zag pattern since he didn't want to get caught in something he knew nothing about. This new form of hers was going to be a nuisance, but this was interesting indeed. Naoki signed at a speed that was incomprehensible before creating crystal shuriken and having them rain down on Mika. He didn't stop there, after that he fired fifteen wind arrows from his mouth at her, before disappearing and reappearing behind her with a hand pressed to her back. He was unafraid of an attack from her back side since he still had his wind barrier.

" My opinion of Mika hasn't changed. But you are something special. "

Naoki said before charging chakra into his fist and aiming to punch her in the back and send her flying into the attacks he had unleashed. Even if her armor had hardened, Naoki's brute strength was enough to send her flying, and enhancing it with chakra only made him more powerful.
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: Kage vs. Kage pt.2   Kage vs. Kage pt.2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 5:18 pm

"Awww How did you know I liked it from the back? Just for that, I'm going to give you a bit of something." Mika's armor had grew spikes, making them extend towards Naoki. As for his Wind arrows and Shurikens, Mika stomped the ground and created a wall of Ice in front of her. She then hooked her blade backwards so that way it could get Naoki in his neck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kage vs. Kage pt.2   Kage vs. Kage pt.2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 5:27 pm

( Is it weird to be watching Witchblade while doing this fight? )

" That's new. "

He wasn't fast enough to dodge everything she did, and as such he could dodge her sword but not the spikes and was easily impaled by them, stuck where he was, but not for very long since this was where he wanted to be. He moved his arms around her, and signed right in front of her before moving closer to her on the spikes, allowing them to pierce deeper. Pain wasn't something that Naoki felt.

" Ice Release: Tearing Dragon Fierce Tiger. "

This jutsu allowed Naoki to create a giant tiger made out of ice and since she had made an ice wall to protect herself, the ice of her wall formed into a great tiger and turned around to attack her. Naoki held her tightly so that she couldn't get out of it... but he did will a little bit of the pain from her spikes.

" I just want to hold you Beta Mika. "

Naoki said in a very amused tone, it was playful as well. Almost like he was getting more into this battle.
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: Kage vs. Kage pt.2   Kage vs. Kage pt.2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 5:41 pm

(lol naw it's not that weird. In fact I had to watch it when I was picking out the Beta form for this character.)

Mika smirked at the tiger, whom let out a fierce roar. Mika opened her mouth and let out a Hydro pump on the tiger. But this Hydro Pump was heated to almost 300 degrees Fahrenheit. As for Naoki, she made the spikes grow longer; digging deeper into Naoki. "I'm sure you're feeling it, the pain of Mika?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kage vs. Kage pt.2   Kage vs. Kage pt.2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 5:46 pm

( I'm actually interested in the reason why you chose Witchblade for Mika's beta form. )

" I feel nothing. Pain is a state of mind. My brother has taught and shown me this. Now.... "

Naoki signed in front of her once more before bursting into flames, his body literally bursting into flames while being pressed against hers. These flames were white and posed no threat to him, but were extremely hot, rivaling the heat of Hikari and Daisuke's flames.

" Siege Inferno... "

He wasn't sure how effective this would be, but he could feel her spikes melting even with the reinforcement of his crystal. AS for his tiger of ice, he shook off her hot water, in fact it froze her water on impact and continued to come towards her at full speed. Naoki was aiming to freeze and burn her to die. Weird, but effective if done correctly.
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: Kage vs. Kage pt.2   Kage vs. Kage pt.2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 6:05 pm

(I needed something that would show the wild side of Mika, who doesn't like to kill and only fights for the right reason. )

"Frost Fur, Re- Live with a new body!" The soul of Frostfur had descendad from the sky and Mika made another body for her with water. All of the organs were in place and everything. FrostFur had tackled the tiger and tussled with it.

"It's getting steamy over here." With chakra around her hands and feet, she removed Naoki's grip around her waist. His hands still in her grasp, she flipped over on Naoki's back. She then Jumped on his back, and with enough Momentum, she stomped him in to the ground and jumped off a few spaces back.

"Aww look at my Armor." She walked over to two crystallized clones put a hand on one and put her sword into the other. Her armor went back to normal. "There that's better." She said as she looked at how she looked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kage vs. Kage pt.2   Kage vs. Kage pt.2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 6:15 pm

( So you needed a slutty Mika to counteract the good Mika. I get it. )

Naoki sat up and wiped his lips before spitting out a little bit of blood. He didn't have any wounds on his body which was normal for him, but his clothes were a little torn. He stood and swayed from side to side before rushing her, not moving at full speed but fast enough be be in her face in least then 2 seconds. He had a massive Rasengan in his hand, but didn't attack her with it, he tossed it over at his tiger and her wolf, destroying them both.

" Maybe we should wrap this up. "

He reached forward and pressed his hands to her chest, before well... groping her. This wasn't to infuriate her, but to bring the real Mika back out, Naoki had his proof that with this new form she was slightly stronger, not strong enough yet, but stronger.
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: Kage vs. Kage pt.2   Kage vs. Kage pt.2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 6:29 pm

(well... I wouldn't actual say slutty, But a more bolder Mika. But yeah you get Idea.)

"Well, only the first Date and I'm already getting touched. Who would have thought." She put her hands on his. "Why are you doing this anyway? I thought you hated us."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kage vs. Kage pt.2   Kage vs. Kage pt.2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 6:42 pm

( I get it. I like this Mika actually. The other one seemed so uptight. )

" Well... that didn't work as planned. I hate one of you, the other one I'm not so sure about. "

Naoki said honestly, he wanted to move his hands to try again but her hands were on his, stopping them from moving. He was taller than her, but not by very much, he did have to look down to look at her though. He thought long and hard for a second before shrugging.

" I might actually like one of you. "
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: Kage vs. Kage pt.2   Kage vs. Kage pt.2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 6:53 pm

(Hey... That's still my character... Ok I admit she's uptight but she's not that bad...)

"My little Mika isn't that bad. Sure she maybe a bit weak but who am I to blame. We share the same body and we have the same powers. At Least Give her her props. She plans good things for this village. Well... We plan good things for this village."

Mika removed Naoki's Hands from her chest. "Now, have I proven that we are both strong or must I fight you more?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kage vs. Kage pt.2   Kage vs. Kage pt.2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 7:11 pm

( I get it, I get it. )

Naoki didn't pull his hands away from Beta form Mika, in fact with his strength just her holding his hands was enough for him to pull her closer, which he did.

" You could stand to fight me a little more couldn't you? I mean we can stop but I'm interested in seeing more of you. "

He meant this in a few ways. His marriage to Setsuka wasn't finalized just yet so he was still sort of a free agent and he liked playing the field. he pulled his hands from Mika and placed them to her hips.

" What do you say? "
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: Kage vs. Kage pt.2   Kage vs. Kage pt.2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 7:20 pm

Mika brought her right arm up. Her sword was fully extended. " Alright... Let's finish this." She dispersed into water and reformed back standing behind Naoki. Her back was facing his but her head was looking over her back towards him. Mika placed her left hand on her left side of her hip.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kage vs. Kage pt.2   Kage vs. Kage pt.2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 7:28 pm

" Looks like you're the second woman to not be fooled by my advances.... Let's finish this. "

Naoki didn't turn around, he only drew his sword and stayed his ground. This next attack would be the last and he was giving her the first attack. Before that however.

" Let's make a bet. If I win, then you'll sleep with me... once. What do you want if you win? "

Naoki asked.
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: Kage vs. Kage pt.2   Kage vs. Kage pt.2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 7:40 pm

"If I win, Then you will drop the way you think of her....After everything that is going to happen, You will think of her as an Equal.... The Mika that is asleep in side of this body... So it's a deal." (He doesn't know that sleep with means just going to sleep.Teehee Boys never learn...)

She got two more of the crystallized clones and absorbed them. In her left hand, a small sphere formed. "Surging Falls!" She turned around and ran towards Naoki. Her sword dragging on the ground getting sharper and her Surging Falls going straight for his chest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kage vs. Kage pt.2   Kage vs. Kage pt.2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 7:48 pm

" Fine. "

Naoki created a massive rasengan and turned turned around and ran towards Mika. His sword dragging on the ground getting sharper and his Rasengan clashing with her Surging Fallsm though after a little while, the rasengan died down before disappearing as well as him. he appeared behind her with his sword at her neck.

" She still has a lot to learn.... but she is close to being my equal. "

Naoki admitted.
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: Kage vs. Kage pt.2   Kage vs. Kage pt.2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 10:42 pm

"You've already lost...." Mika had her elbow on Naoki's chest. Her Blade stabbed through one of the holes on Naoki's shirt, slowly going going through his skin, trying to stab him next to his heart. (Mika... why are you trying to make sure that he doesn't die?)

Mika:( I don't like killing and you know this...I don't kill to gain power, I gain power by training. And since we share the same body, I'm making you stab next to his heart. My Sensai Setsuka would kill me if she found out that Naoki is dead. And He died by my hands.Not Happening!)

Beta Form Mika: (Alright alright, I understand. For you little Mika, I will not kill him. But you owe me next time... I want to get some Saki and I'm going to make you Drink it. That way both of us will feel good. Deal?)

Mika: (Fine... It's a deal.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kage vs. Kage pt.2   Kage vs. Kage pt.2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 5:42 pm

" Wha- "

He was cut off by coughing up blood, a first for him. If he hadn't been looking to end it so fast, then he would have seen this coming. It was his fault for not paying attention. He placed his hands to the blade and felt himself losing consciousness, this was one of the first time he had ever lost a battle to anyone besides his brother. He smirked a little.

" Alright.... she's strong.... "

He said this before passing out. He only admitted that she was strong, not that she was his equal because she wasn't and with the rate that she was progressing, she would never be. Sure her Beta form was still her, but she used it through out the whole battle. Mika wasn't fighting, but her beta form was. Her Beta form was close to his equal, if not already there. Naoki wanted to train her, but he never trained people that had the potential to be greater than him and she had that.
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: Kage vs. Kage pt.2   Kage vs. Kage pt.2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 6:20 pm

Mika withdrew the sword from Naoki's chest and caught him before her fell. She laid him down on the ground and licked her blade. "My oh my... Seems like he passed out before the climax. Hmm... His blood is quite tasty though. Aw well, looks like I've proven our point for this battle." Beta Form Mika had went over to the sword. As she got midway there, she had quickly grabbed her head and let out a scream.

Beta Form Mika: "I Get it, I get it! You want to come back out. "

Mika: "Yes I do... You've went over the limit to stay in this form. It's a good thing and a bad thing for both of us. I thank you for proving our point but now it's time for you to take a rest."

Beta form Mika: " Alright. But Dear Mika... you have to heal him."

The crystal on Mika's arm began to glow. The armor of the Beta form and soul had been sucked back in and the real Mika came out. Mika picked up her sword and looked over towards Naoki. (Eh... I'll leave him to Ayame... I'm going to have to get in a good amount of rest before I go After Chaos.)

She absorbed her sword and transformed into her wolf form and went over to Naoki. She prodded him with her right paw, seeing if he would wake up or not. Seeing that he didn't, she picked Naoki up and swung him over her back. (Though you are one of my greatest rivals, I shall treat you as a friend.) Mika had then walked towards the lake.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kage vs. Kage pt.2   Kage vs. Kage pt.2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 7:18 pm

Sure Naoki was down, but she was foolish to think he was out. His wound had already started healing rapidly and with that he moved his hand to grip her tail tightly.

" I said you were strong... but you aren't my equal yet. "

He said before a girl appeared in front of Mika with a smile on her face, before vanishing. Naoki on the other hand gripped Mika's tail tighter and lifted himself up with wind whipping violent around him, he was going Ethereal, a true test of the power that she was trying to prove she had.

" Fight me now. I won't stop until I've slain you. "

His form changed rapidly.

Kage vs. Kage pt.2 - Page 2 Naoki10
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: Kage vs. Kage pt.2   Kage vs. Kage pt.2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 8:10 pm

Mika let out a yelp when Naoki had grabbed her tail. She quickly shook him off and jumped back away from him. Mika landed on the other side of thee field; growling and snarling at Naoki. (Damn... My Beta Form needs to rest. I'm going to have to fight him head on like this. I have all of my energy back and my chakra is fully charged. Hey Beta form can you hear me?)

Beta Form Mika: (What What already!? Can't you see a girl is trying to Nap?)

Mika: (I know but Naoki is back! And He's change form.)

Beta Form Mika: ( I can see that... Just let me take a nap. You'll know when I'm ready to be used again when your arm starts to glow red. Just stall him for a while... And don't Die!)

Mika: (Ok ok...)

Mika let out a howl and the crystals on her paws began to glow. She then dipped her head down at Naoki and put her paw forward. This displayed a greeting to the opponent, a way she learned in her Clan. "Ok... Let's begin then."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kage vs. Kage pt.2   Kage vs. Kage pt.2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 8:21 pm

Before she finsihed her sentence with her bow, Naoki was in front of her with his hand around her neck and squeezing it tighter and tighter. She knew first hand how strong he was without this form, his overall strength had increased tenfold. He aimed to choke the life out of her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kage vs. Kage pt.2   Kage vs. Kage pt.2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kage vs. Kage pt.2
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next