The Rising
The Rising
The Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rising

A Village that once was high and mighty but was torn apart by war.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the rising when we fuse the nexus and the darkmoon thus making them one
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Night Training with Ayame
Kage vs. Kage pt.2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:48 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Fallen power
Kage vs. Kage pt.2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Overlord's Ring/ Box Weapons
Kage vs. Kage pt.2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:20 pm by Naoki Kannagi

» Kaige weapons
Kage vs. Kage pt.2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Fallen Shall Rise. Kaige
Kage vs. Kage pt.2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:21 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke
Kage vs. Kage pt.2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:50 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Question about the development of the site
Kage vs. Kage pt.2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:49 am by Elysia Dimir

» Let's Chat
Kage vs. Kage pt.2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:47 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» where are they
Kage vs. Kage pt.2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:03 pm by Kaito Kannagi

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 114 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:05 pm
Affiliates
free forum

Kage vs. Kage pt.2

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

Village : Star Clan/Aurnion
Bloodline Ability : Water Blaze::Mizugan

Kage vs. Kage pt.2 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Kage vs. Kage pt.2   Kage vs. Kage pt.2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 2:39 pm

First topic message reminder :

Mika waited for Naoki's appearance in the Battle Grounds. (This time... Things will be different! I'll show him that I'm fit to be Kage of Aurnion!) Mika put her hair into a pony-tail and took her Mizucha replica out. She then made 5 geysers appear around her. (He's pulling first attack so I have to make Sure I'm ready.) Mika was stronger not only because she had obtained her Beta Form, but from the anger of losing that had built up in side of her. (Battle after battle after battle.... I haven't prevail but I've lost. When I show him that I'm strong then I will be approved. Then I Can work on gaining Hikari's respect.)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: Kage vs. Kage pt.2   Kage vs. Kage pt.2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 8:35 pm

Mika was gasping for Air. Her jaws were snapping at the same time and she struggled to break free. (Disperse!) Mika had turned into water and quickly reformed 3 spaces behind Naoki. Digging into her fur, she got a ginseng root intertwined with a mandrake root.

(Beta you are going to need all the energy you cab get... So I'm eating these to speed up your nap, energy, and chakra.) Mika then made her sword appear. She then rushed at Naoki with her sword twirling around. Her Fangs had Ice encrusted on them and she wasn't going down that easily!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kage vs. Kage pt.2   Kage vs. Kage pt.2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 8:43 pm

Naoki didn't turn around when she rushed in, because as she came closer a powerful wind barrier blasted her back and across the field easily leveling any buildings or anything that were in her way as she was flying. But then she stopped, that's because Naoki stopped her by taking a hold of her tail once more and holding her upside down. How was this possibly? Because Naoki was even faster than he had let on when battling her and he was only getting faster and faster. He held her high, but kneeled to get a look at her face and show her what he had taken from her before she could eat it.

" Relying on things to make you feel better? I have no need for such things. "

He ate the root she had pulled out anyway and felt himself get a little bit stronger than he was already. He started to shake her, at dangerous speeds, a speed that could melt her whole body if he continued this process. It was what he did to Katsumi, only much, much, much faster.
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: Kage vs. Kage pt.2   Kage vs. Kage pt.2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 9:22 pm

Mika swiped at Naoki's hand as he shook her. (Not good.... My head is starting to hurt and now I can hardly see his direction. He took my roots that Ayame gave me... I only have 2 of those left!) One of Mika's strands of her tail were hanging loose. She whipped it across Naoki's face and let out a beam of Ice from her mouth toward his face.

Beta Form Mika: ( Ok... This is getting pretty annoying.... Mika, I've only regained 75% of my energy.. The Feed me one of those root mixtures and I'll be at my full 100%.)

Mika: (Just absorb it through my fur. Quickly!)

Beta Form Mika: ( Ok ok.... But you owe me for saving your ass not once... But twice!)

Mika's fur began to glow red and move around. Mika's beta form was absorbing one of the root Mixtures.

Beta Form Mika: ( Ah yes... My energy is back... Am I going to have to kill him?)

Mika: (No... It's not worth it...)

Mika wrapped her tail around Naoki's hand and burned him. Naoki had dropped her and she jumped back away from him. She went into her human form and then back to her Beta form.

"Oh I have to fight you again.... But a much suaver you." Mika bent over and stuck her tongue out at Naoki, revealing a red pearl on her tongue. "Come on." She taunted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kage vs. Kage pt.2   Kage vs. Kage pt.2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 6:22 am

Naoki only looked up and at where the voice was coming from. There was a downside to this power for him, his eyes were white and he couldn't see anything with them. he had to rely on sound and wind hitting his opponent to see them and since he had whipped up so much wind, he could see Beta Form Mika fairly well but he didn't smile. No. Smiling and play time were over.

" I'm no fool and your taunts won't effect me. I cannot see and therefore, I will not fall for your womanly charms. Come at me. "

Naoki announced in a loud, strong voice. He raised his hand as all the wind in the area turned even more violent, he was done playing with her. He really was.
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: Kage vs. Kage pt.2   Kage vs. Kage pt.2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 5:59 pm

Mika breathed in deeply, signing as she did so. (Water style: Water bullet Justsu.) Mika exhaled, letting out a blast of water from her mouth. (Aww He's not playful anymore... I hate being serious.) "I'm going to play it safe no for a while to see what exactly your "NEW" form can do." Mika said as she folded her arms and walked around slowly, trying to see what exactly he'll do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kage vs. Kage pt.2   Kage vs. Kage pt.2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 6:27 pm

It was simple, the water bullet collided with the massive Wind Barrier wrapped around Naoki that seemed to prevent all projectiles from reaching him. The barrier was so large that as soon as it left Mika's mouth it was blocked and splashed down to the ground. It didn't take long for Naoki to vanish and reappear a little way from where he was and continue this process until he was closer to Mika, close enough for her to attack him with having to move much at all. His back was to her and it seemed as if he was looking around for her, like he couldn't see her.
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: Kage vs. Kage pt.2   Kage vs. Kage pt.2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 6:42 pm

(If it's one thing I learned during hunts..... Sometimes, the blind are the dinner...) Mika walked over towards Naoki and stood there just a few spaces behind him right behind him. (Sounds is what he will be really alert to. So I have to make sure that there are sounds everywhere.) Mika created fifty water clones. The water clones had circled around Naoki at an far distance and began to make their blades tap against the armor, making a CLANGing noise.

Mika took her chance. She circled around Naoki, disguising her scent and moving around quickly. She too was making her blade clang to her armor.
Back to top Go down
hikari takeshi
The Fire God`s Apprentice
The Fire God`s Apprentice
hikari takeshi

Bloodline Ability : chaos flames

PostSubject: Re: Kage vs. Kage pt.2   Kage vs. Kage pt.2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 6:50 pm

hikari lazily floated on a fiery cloud pass the fight with naoki and mika and decided to watch the massacre. hikari jumped from the cloud and she mistakenly landed on a grizzly bear and killed it because her feet went through its back and re-shaped it's corpse as a chair. once hikari sat in her new chair she looked at naoki. "hmmmm so im guessing he's ethereal." HEY NAOKI!!!!!!. wait somethings missing." hikari then leaned back in her chair and crossed her legs but as she was leaning back she noticed a mother deer giving birth hikari then turned back to naoki and snapped her fingers thus causing the mother deer and the baby to die in a fiery explosion. "ahhhhhhh thats much better."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kage vs. Kage pt.2   Kage vs. Kage pt.2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 6:52 pm

Naoki wasn't confused by her method, but allowed her to think so by looking around. As long as she was being touched by the wind that he was creating then he could see her and distinguish her from any other kind of Mika's on the field. As she started to move at high speeds, he did as well, running alongside her.

" Tsk. You tried. "

He spoke before starting to move faster and creating a large vortex of wind that expanded and expanded to engulf her and all her clones. Naoki heard another voice in the distance but ignored it since the only thing he was focused on was destroying Mika.
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: Kage vs. Kage pt.2   Kage vs. Kage pt.2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 7:14 pm

Mika made some of her spikes cover her while his wind whipped around. "Ahhh... So it's your wind that let's you see everything." Mika jumped away from Naoki and extended her blade. Mika spun around and made a portal and jumped into it. (How about we try this!) Mika moved the exit above Naoki and fell out of it; her blade ready to go into his head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kage vs. Kage pt.2   Kage vs. Kage pt.2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 7:22 pm

When she used the portal he was completely blind to her movements, but as soon as she entered this dimension again and touched his wind he could see her and easily dodged her sword and grabbed her wrist, tightly, and squeezing it more and more. He wasn't worried about the sword on her arm because he was sure that if squeezed enough he could break it.
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: Kage vs. Kage pt.2   Kage vs. Kage pt.2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 7:37 pm

Mika smirked at Noaki when he grabbed her arm. Wincing at him as he squeezed, she quickly did a hand stand and wrapped her legs around his waist. Her eyes met his and she flipped him on to the ground. "I'm not listening to Mika... She doesn't like killing people but this side of her wants to." With her left hand, she aligned her fingers quickly and went straight for Naoki's Heart.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kage vs. Kage pt.2   Kage vs. Kage pt.2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 7:40 pm

Naoki did nothing, for the simple fact that his wind barrier reacted to her attack and blasted her away before her legs locked around his waist. He heard her speak but said nothing. Before she laid where he blasted her, he was there with his sword out ready for her to be impaled by it. He used the wind around him to sharpen the blade enough so that it could pierce her armor.
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: Kage vs. Kage pt.2   Kage vs. Kage pt.2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 9:08 pm

Mika had saw that she was flying. (Not yet!) Mika quickly stuck her sword into the ground to stop from flying into Naoki's sword. "Pretty Strong now...." Mika looked around and to the sky. "Acid Rain....." Mika put her hand on her hip and felt the drops of the rain starting to fall. ( Oh I hate the fact that he's all serious... I can't seem to get any fun from out of this. Now I have to be all serious now and and.... THis is no FUN!!!)

Mika calmed herself down as she started to feel the rain drops pour down on her, seeing that the rain was starting to burn the ground. "It'll never end.... I should have tagged your heart with my blade when I had the chance. But the weakness inside me had told me not to, She says for Setsuka's sake." Mika gave a grin at Naoki. "But come on, I want to see you up close in combat with your form."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kage vs. Kage pt.2   Kage vs. Kage pt.2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 6:41 pm

Naoki felt rain on his shoulders and it was starting to disrupt his wind, no matter this was trivial at best. He started to overflow with power before one swift hand motion completely stopped the rain, how you might ask, his wind was so powerful that it was stopping the rain before it could even fall from the sky, on top of this he was starting to develop a new power. A way to control the weather. With her rain stopped, he looked to Mika, feeling the effects of her rain slightly, but not enough for it to do major damage to him. He put his hand out, his sword appearing in his hand and he motioned to her voice.

" ...Come at me then... "
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: Kage vs. Kage pt.2   Kage vs. Kage pt.2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 6:54 pm

Mika looked as she saw his wind disrupt her Rain. She laughed at the fact that her opponent was able to clear her rain. "This is the first.... Nobody has ever been able to clear that unless I've been knocked out or I stopped it myself. Such a truly powerful opponent indeed. I'm sure If I left Little Mika Here she would have Died before getting your Niece back from Chaos." Mika took her stance. "But I have to make sure that Mika kills Chaos herself... Even if she wants to or not."

Mika rushed towards Naoki, moving in zigzags with her blade dragging on the ground. She let out a battle cry before locking blades with Naoki.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kage vs. Kage pt.2   Kage vs. Kage pt.2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 7:01 pm

Naoki was actually blind to her movements. She was moving so fast that she was running through his wind without touching it and thus making him blind to her, that was until she unleashed her battle cry and came at him, it made him increase the wind flow to that general area so that he could see her and lock blades accordingly. Though as soon as they did, he reached for the gun on his leg and placed the chamber to her temple.

" ...Bam... "

He pulled the trigger, she would be luck this time since this was a stun bullet, just one to stun her body and make it immovable. She would slowly lose consciousness and basically go to sleep. If this happened then he would stop fighting her and leave.
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: Kage vs. Kage pt.2   Kage vs. Kage pt.2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 7:17 pm

Mika saw that things were becoming blurry. She tried to tighten her grip but ended up falling to the ground to Naoki. Mika put her hand on her head and looked to see blood coming out of her. "Well... You got me. But what exactly did you hit me with?" She said as she looked up at Naoki, only seeing a blur but with a smile on her face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kage vs. Kage pt.2   Kage vs. Kage pt.2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 7:32 pm

Naoki went back to normal and kneeled down, taking her chin in his hand and smiling a slightly cocky smile like he normally had when normal... completely normal which meant that he had accepted her.

" Just a little sleeping pill. Have a nice nap Mika-chan. "

Naoki placed a kiss to Beta Form Mika's lips, which transferred a little bit of his life force into her which healed all her wounds quite quickly and left her feeling better than she had ever felt before. he removed his lips and stroked her cheek before picking her up with one hand and tossing her over his shoulder.

" When she wakes, she should be at Ayame's place and I should be long gone. "

Naoki said before closing his eyes and laughing a little.

" If only she would train a little more, she has the potential to be greater than anyone on this planet... besides the obvious people of course. "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kage vs. Kage pt.2   Kage vs. Kage pt.2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kage vs. Kage pt.2
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3