The Rising
The Rising
The Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rising

A Village that once was high and mighty but was torn apart by war.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the rising when we fuse the nexus and the darkmoon thus making them one
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Night Training with Ayame
unlocking full power:odins wrath I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:48 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Fallen power
unlocking full power:odins wrath I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Overlord's Ring/ Box Weapons
unlocking full power:odins wrath I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:20 pm by Naoki Kannagi

» Kaige weapons
unlocking full power:odins wrath I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Fallen Shall Rise. Kaige
unlocking full power:odins wrath I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:21 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke
unlocking full power:odins wrath I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:50 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Question about the development of the site
unlocking full power:odins wrath I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:49 am by Elysia Dimir

» Let's Chat
unlocking full power:odins wrath I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:47 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» where are they
unlocking full power:odins wrath I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:03 pm by Kaito Kannagi

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 114 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:05 pm
Affiliates
free forum

unlocking full power:odins wrath

Go down 
AuthorMessage

unlocking full power:odins wrath Empty
PostSubject: unlocking full power:odins wrath   unlocking full power:odins wrath I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 12:47 am

chaos walks up and awaits elysia
Back to top Go down
Elysia Dimir
Dark Incarnation :: Queen Of Nightmares
Elysia Dimir

Village : N.N.
Bloodline Ability : Classified

PostSubject: Re: unlocking full power:odins wrath   unlocking full power:odins wrath I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 10:02 am

A bright flash of light, illuminates the entire area and compresses into a small orb that floats over to chaos and and expands to the size of a human body. From with in the orb of light Elysia walks out.''What are you doing here?'' She says with an empty tone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: unlocking full power:odins wrath   unlocking full power:odins wrath I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 10:12 am

"i want....to learn to control odins soul, and i know you're the one who can help me do it" he says with a face of seriousness
Back to top Go down
Elysia Dimir
Elysia Dimir

PostSubject: Re: unlocking full power:odins wrath   unlocking full power:odins wrath I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 10:29 am

Elysia cover one cheek with her hand and stared at Chaos until she shrugs her solders and walks toward he end of he hall.''Well come one, lets not waste time I got other things to do'' She continues to walk down the hall.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: unlocking full power:odins wrath   unlocking full power:odins wrath I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 10:34 am

he smiles and follows (man this chick is hot) "so where should we start
Back to top Go down
Elysia Dimir
Elysia Dimir

PostSubject: Re: unlocking full power:odins wrath   unlocking full power:odins wrath I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 8:03 pm

''Hurry up!'' She screamed as she reached the end of the hall.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: unlocking full power:odins wrath   unlocking full power:odins wrath I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 8:27 pm

" i am i am damn!" he speeds up and catches up with her
Back to top Go down
Elysia Dimir
Elysia Dimir

PostSubject: Re: unlocking full power:odins wrath   unlocking full power:odins wrath I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 9:03 pm

''Finally, so tell me the full reason to why you want me to train you.'' She said as she sits down crossing her legs with her cheek resting on the back of her right hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: unlocking full power:odins wrath   unlocking full power:odins wrath I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 9:55 pm

chaos gives her an ugly face " i thought i told you....i wanna fully control odins soul because my body is a vessel in which his energy resides"
Back to top Go down
Elysia Dimir
Elysia Dimir

PostSubject: Re: unlocking full power:odins wrath   unlocking full power:odins wrath I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 9:30 pm

Elysia sighs and looks at the floor.''I was hoping for something better, but what ever'' Elysia look up and, opens a portal...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: unlocking full power:odins wrath   unlocking full power:odins wrath I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 10:33 pm

chaos stands waiting "ok now what" (man is she hot....but so disinteresting)
Back to top Go down
Elysia Dimir
Elysia Dimir

PostSubject: Re: unlocking full power:odins wrath   unlocking full power:odins wrath I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 5:27 pm

Elysia reaches into the portal and pulls out a large sandwich and begins to eat it.''Bet you thought that was part of your training, well your wrong. I left this in the kitchen and didn't feel like walking to get it, so yeah.'' She continued to eat the sandwich and with in seconds it was gone. She wipes her hands and looks up at Chaos.''Alright, now we can get started. First sit on that round rug in the center of the room. This method is like a form of meditation, now make sure your mind doesn't wander and blank out all thoughts.''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: unlocking full power:odins wrath   unlocking full power:odins wrath I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 6:07 pm

"eh " chaos shrugs his shoulders and does as instructed and sits on the rug, after a couple of minutes of his mind wandering he manages to blank it out
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: unlocking full power:odins wrath   unlocking full power:odins wrath I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

unlocking full power:odins wrath
Page 1 of 1