The Rising
The Rising
The Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rising

A Village that once was high and mighty but was torn apart by war.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the rising when we fuse the nexus and the darkmoon thus making them one
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Night Training with Ayame
2 on 2 :the test to become a captain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:48 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Fallen power
2 on 2 :the test to become a captain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Overlord's Ring/ Box Weapons
2 on 2 :the test to become a captain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:20 pm by Naoki Kannagi

» Kaige weapons
2 on 2 :the test to become a captain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Fallen Shall Rise. Kaige
2 on 2 :the test to become a captain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:21 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke
2 on 2 :the test to become a captain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:50 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Question about the development of the site
2 on 2 :the test to become a captain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:49 am by Elysia Dimir

» Let's Chat
2 on 2 :the test to become a captain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:47 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» where are they
2 on 2 :the test to become a captain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:03 pm by Kaito Kannagi

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 114 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:05 pm
Affiliates
free forum

2 on 2 :the test to become a captain

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

2 on 2 :the test to become a captain - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: 2 on 2 :the test to become a captain   2 on 2 :the test to become a captain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 4:24 pm

First topic message reminder :

setsuka walks into the training field and awaits the other 3s arrival...."this'll be a good way to test my abilities as well as a good way to pik my 3 captains"
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: 2 on 2 :the test to become a captain   2 on 2 :the test to become a captain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 12:04 pm

Due to Setsuka's blood taker ability, Naoki was forced to charge a flurry of styx. Naoki sighed and tried to shake his head but to no avail since he really couldn't control his own body. "This is where you stab yourself to injure me right?" he said trying his best to dumb down the power of the flurry of styx just a tiny bit.
Back to top Go down
Alyss Dimir
Nightmare Elegy
Nightmare Elegy
Alyss Dimir

Village : N.N
Bloodline Ability : HA like I'd tell

PostSubject: Re: 2 on 2 :the test to become a captain   2 on 2 :the test to become a captain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 2:43 pm

''Retard that wasn't an attack that you can dissipate. I permanently removed a section of the planet so when you dimension is gone it still be there'' She walks out of the dimension and looked where Setsuka's dimension was and smirked.''see its still there.'' she said before walking back in.''oh well I guess I'll let her think what she wants but then again'' She raises both hand with and once again the red aura appeared this time it spread to her entire body. then a surge pulsed from the collision of the left and right and the aura turned purple Alice's body broke down and reshaped into a new form that none have seen before
Back to top Go down
Elysia Dimir
Dark Incarnation :: Queen Of Nightmares
Elysia Dimir

Village : N.N.
Bloodline Ability : Classified

PostSubject: Re: 2 on 2 :the test to become a captain   2 on 2 :the test to become a captain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 3:18 pm

Standing in an odd angle Nina scratches her head.''Okay so what kind of attack is this'' she walked aimlessly until she saw Alice and the others.''Aye what the fuck is this world you put us in..Hey Miyako scan this for me K!''

Miyako:''Okay'' she began to scan over the dimension.''I has a strange property to neutralize the nerves of all but the caster in other words it's suppose to cancel power like family traits and elemental skills even mental power

Nina:''Then how can we still...

Miyako:''It's Like due to the fact that we are one being we share the same body but keep our own souls and mind and Elysia's demonic power and her mother's vampire power and our high soul capacity. dimension don't affect souls so the best so....''

Nina:''Say no more I got cha'' Nina sits down and began to focus energy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2 on 2 :the test to become a captain   2 on 2 :the test to become a captain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 8:56 am

"besides the fact that i'll just move to another spot while in this dimension and away from your crater this place is a sacred ground for my clan only...so good luck trying to create a rift...not gonna hapen" setsuka turns back to naoki "you guessed it but just to make it a bit more fun...setsuka clones herself 8 times thus forcing naoki to do the same and then has each one charge a flurry of styx "now take a guess what happens" she startes to chuckle
Back to top Go down
Alyss Dimir
Nightmare Elegy
Nightmare Elegy
Alyss Dimir

Village : N.N
Bloodline Ability : HA like I'd tell

PostSubject: Re: 2 on 2 :the test to become a captain   2 on 2 :the test to become a captain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 10:57 am

Walks back out''When the fuck did she move it'' Alice squints and walks back in''well i think that I'll go get something to eat cause this is killing me'' Alice vanishes.''I'll be back See-ya'' as she left she hummed 3 notes and 3 of her songs appeared t o take her place
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2 on 2 :the test to become a captain   2 on 2 :the test to become a captain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 11:11 am

"well i guess for now those 3 will have to do" turns back to naoki well....have you guessed" (darien get on facebook now)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2 on 2 :the test to become a captain   2 on 2 :the test to become a captain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 4:46 pm

"You're not gonna make me stab myself are you?" Naoki asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2 on 2 :the test to become a captain   2 on 2 :the test to become a captain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 6:56 pm

"yep its time" setsuka makes him stab himself in the right arm then she makes each of the other clones stab him in his legs and other arm...this wont kill you but i have you pegged i have severly reduced your speed by hurting your arms and legs thus your center of gravity" setsuka 's blood taker shatters and setsuka makes a pained face from the cramps in her arm from holding the attack for so long..."now whats your next move" setsuka stands completely still
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2 on 2 :the test to become a captain   2 on 2 :the test to become a captain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 7:02 pm

Naoki was forced to stab himself in the arm and the clones that were holding him took care of his other arm and legs. His speed reducing severely. Naoki, placed his hand to his shoulder (The one he stabbed) and winced a little before flashing as fast as he could away from Setsuka to regroup.

Kaito: "Naoki...time for you to use that brain." kaito yelled annoyed.

Naoki: " Well....well....shit I don't have any ideas..." Naoki yelled back. kaito flashed a little farther away unsure on what he should do next.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2 on 2 :the test to become a captain   2 on 2 :the test to become a captain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 7:08 pm

setsuka stands completely still while carefully watching elysia and naoki (he's bound to make a move because if he stands still he'll lose due to the emense physical fatigue i forced him to inflict on himself)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2 on 2 :the test to become a captain   2 on 2 :the test to become a captain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 7:23 pm

Naoki: "I got it...kiss her." Naoki said.

Kaito: "What?...I'vbe never done that before..." Kaito said freaking out for a minute.

Naoki: "Trust me...it'll take some of her life force to heal your wounds...besides I'm sure you wanna kiss her anyway." Naoki said and Kaito nodded waiting for his time to strike.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2 on 2 :the test to become a captain   2 on 2 :the test to become a captain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 7:26 pm

setsuka stands watching carefully still and watches and waits....she then notices that her shoe is untied ( he wont strike while im tying my shoe...he wont be able to make it over here fast enough) she bends to tie her shoe
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2 on 2 :the test to become a captain   2 on 2 :the test to become a captain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 7:32 pm

Naoki: "GO!!! Use all the might you can muster and GO!!!!"

Kaito nodded forcing all the power he could into his legs, flashing as fast as he'd ever moved in front of Setsuka, taking her hand and pulling her up into a kiss. It wasn't a kiss to show he liked her, though he did, it was a kiss to still her life force. While they kissed, Naoki's wounds started to heal and the severe strain he'd put on his body disappeared, allowing him to move as free as he wanted.

Naoki took his lips from hers and stepped back a little, he was sure that he hadn't taken a lot of her life force, just enough to heal himself. He quickly flashed back to his original position so he could contemplate his next attack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2 on 2 :the test to become a captain   2 on 2 :the test to become a captain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 7:41 pm

setsuka looks up and gets caught off gaurd she completely goes red in the face not realizing the life force in her body is leaving. after kaito finishes she sits down and goes "i...didnt...know...i dont wanna fight anymore" then she goes even more red in the face and puts her head down out of embarrasment
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2 on 2 :the test to become a captain   2 on 2 :the test to become a captain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 7:44 pm

Naoki grinned widely and congratulated himself, with a quick fist pump. "And that's a win, better luck next time Setsu-chan." he said before walking to her and kneeling. "So...did we pass?" he asked speaking about him and Elysia's admission as two of the captains of the Black Moon. He didn't really need the position, but he'd take it if she offered it to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2 on 2 :the test to become a captain   2 on 2 :the test to become a captain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 7:52 pm

yea she mumbles still bright red and trembling you both made it as captains....good job she said never looking naoki in the face she thinks (geez im so embarrased...did i do it right..i hate my life)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2 on 2 :the test to become a captain   2 on 2 :the test to become a captain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 7:56 pm

"Sweet." Naoki said noticing that Setsuka wouldn't look up at him. He shrugged it off though and stretched with a yawn. "That was awesome" He said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2 on 2 :the test to become a captain   2 on 2 :the test to become a captain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 8:00 pm

setsuka takes a deep breath gets up and screams..."you may have become captIain but im not done with this battle" setsuka charges up breaking the area around her "12 pillar barage" 12 pillars rise sending super strong spells then she rushes at kaito at a violent speed with a powerful energy charged punch "i'll teach you not to kiss me without my permission"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2 on 2 :the test to become a captain   2 on 2 :the test to become a captain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 8:07 pm

Naoki's eyes widened quickly. He could have sworn that she forfeited, but here she was attacking with a sup[er powerful punch. Naoki would have freaked and started to run when he was younger, but now, he had an ability to stop the attack. Naoki started sending a near constant stream of high and low pitched sounds to Setsuka's muscles, allow him to control the muscle's movements. Through this, Naoki was able to effectively take full control of an opponent's body stopping her punch right before it touched his face. "Sorry Setsuka...I've.." he started moving out of the way of a few of the magically spells, which broke his concentrated pitches, making him lose control of her body, but her punch had been successfully stopped. "Calm down Setsuka...It was a battle move, just calm down!" he yelled dodging spell after spell.
Back to top Go down
Elysia Dimir
Elysia Dimir

Village : N.N.
Bloodline Ability : Classified

PostSubject: Re: 2 on 2 :the test to become a captain   2 on 2 :the test to become a captain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 11:04 pm

Nina screams at the top of her lungs causing the aura she was concentrating around her to explode outward, the swords floating around her hand each circle around the last until 5 rings of swords revolved around last''Come on lets go!'' her eyes glowing gold, hair white as snow horns replaced with neko ears and wings made out of 9 blades a golden aura begins to seep out of their body like smoke (think Anti-Sora). she slightly tilts her head down and looks at Setsuka with a psychotically demonic face.''Lets go!'' she said with a crazed voice and lashes at her full speed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2 on 2 :the test to become a captain   2 on 2 :the test to become a captain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 8:58 am

setsuka waves her hand and snaps naoki's control by focusing her own energy to various muscle groups she then steps back (dammit i lost control for a second) she stops "well i tried to wait to unleash this but it seems i have to do it now "kazedeath" setsuka begins to glow and then her hair turns straight white back to its original color her power begins to double then triple over she then pulls out her dual blades horizon and eclipse "if you thought i was fast before watch this" setsuka vanishes and ends up behind elysia she then throws about 1000 slashes but at the same time her after image throws the same amount torwards naoki's way
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2 on 2 :the test to become a captain   2 on 2 :the test to become a captain - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2 on 2 :the test to become a captain
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2