The Rising
The Rising
The Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rising

A Village that once was high and mighty but was torn apart by war.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the rising when we fuse the nexus and the darkmoon thus making them one
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Night Training with Ayame
Kaminari : The Emibodiment of Lightning I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:48 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Fallen power
Kaminari : The Emibodiment of Lightning I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Overlord's Ring/ Box Weapons
Kaminari : The Emibodiment of Lightning I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:20 pm by Naoki Kannagi

» Kaige weapons
Kaminari : The Emibodiment of Lightning I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Fallen Shall Rise. Kaige
Kaminari : The Emibodiment of Lightning I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:21 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke
Kaminari : The Emibodiment of Lightning I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:50 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Question about the development of the site
Kaminari : The Emibodiment of Lightning I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:49 am by Elysia Dimir

» Let's Chat
Kaminari : The Emibodiment of Lightning I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:47 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» where are they
Kaminari : The Emibodiment of Lightning I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:03 pm by Kaito Kannagi