The Rising
The Rising
The Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rising

A Village that once was high and mighty but was torn apart by war.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the rising when we fuse the nexus and the darkmoon thus making them one
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Night Training with Ayame
Brother vs. Brother :: Hiroki vs. Kaminari  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:48 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Fallen power
Brother vs. Brother :: Hiroki vs. Kaminari  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Overlord's Ring/ Box Weapons
Brother vs. Brother :: Hiroki vs. Kaminari  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:20 pm by Naoki Kannagi

» Kaige weapons
Brother vs. Brother :: Hiroki vs. Kaminari  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Fallen Shall Rise. Kaige
Brother vs. Brother :: Hiroki vs. Kaminari  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:21 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke
Brother vs. Brother :: Hiroki vs. Kaminari  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:50 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Question about the development of the site
Brother vs. Brother :: Hiroki vs. Kaminari  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:49 am by Elysia Dimir

» Let's Chat
Brother vs. Brother :: Hiroki vs. Kaminari  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:47 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» where are they
Brother vs. Brother :: Hiroki vs. Kaminari  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:03 pm by Kaito Kannagi

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 114 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:05 pm
Affiliates
free forum

Brother vs. Brother :: Hiroki vs. Kaminari

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Brother vs. Brother :: Hiroki vs. Kaminari  Empty
PostSubject: Brother vs. Brother :: Hiroki vs. Kaminari    Brother vs. Brother :: Hiroki vs. Kaminari  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 11:47 am

After teleporting them from the cafe in Cocoon, Kaminari and Hiroki appeared in a destroyed section of the city. Kaminari tossed his brother, full force, to the other side of the city, crashing through building after building.

" Come on bro... show me what you got. "

Kami said with a more than cocky smirk on his face.

( Visual of the destroyed city )
Brother vs. Brother :: Hiroki vs. Kaminari  40996110
Back to top Go down
Hiroki Sasaki
Anbu of Aurnion
Anbu of  Aurnion
Hiroki Sasaki

Bloodline Ability : Plant Control::Shikotsumyaku

PostSubject: Re: Brother vs. Brother :: Hiroki vs. Kaminari    Brother vs. Brother :: Hiroki vs. Kaminari  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 12:00 pm

Hiroki quickly caught himself when he slammed into his last building, unaffected by it. "Alright brother. If it's a fight you want then it's a fight you are going to get." Hiroki ran up to Kaminari; full speed. He reached into his pocket and pulled out 3 seeds. He threw them at Kaminari and landed on the ground. "Yeah... you're my brother, there's no doubt about it. I can smell it in you. But how come you haven't trained with our mother?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brother vs. Brother :: Hiroki vs. Kaminari    Brother vs. Brother :: Hiroki vs. Kaminari  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 12:03 pm

" You'll see when you actually attack me... "

Kaminari vanished from Hiroki's point of view, moving too fast for him to see, before he appeared right in front of his brother with his hand at his throat, lifting him into the air.

" Geez... I hope you're not as weak as our sister. "

Kami said, his grip on Hiroki's throat tightening more and more.
Back to top Go down
Hiroki Sasaki
Anbu of Aurnion
Anbu of  Aurnion
Hiroki Sasaki

PostSubject: Re: Brother vs. Brother :: Hiroki vs. Kaminari    Brother vs. Brother :: Hiroki vs. Kaminari  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 12:13 pm

Hiroki smiled at Kaminari while he was being choked. He then dispersed into leaves and reformed behind Kami. "Alright.... Then let me show you what our mother has taught me." Hiroki pointed his finger at Kaminari. "Synthesi Blast!" Energy started to fire out of his finger towards Kaminari.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brother vs. Brother :: Hiroki vs. Kaminari    Brother vs. Brother :: Hiroki vs. Kaminari  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 12:16 pm

Kami didn't look phased by the turning into leaves, he wanted to burn them all and had the mind to do so but allowed the move to happen for his brother's sake. kami didn't turn around, but the beam of energy passed through him as if he was intangible. Kami looked at his brother, before vanishing and gripping his throat once more, this time his hand was starting to cackle wildly... charging a chidori that would deal heavy damage of Hiroki didn't get out of it in time... which Kami was sure he wouldn't.

" You piss me off already... "
Back to top Go down
Hiroki Sasaki
Anbu of Aurnion
Anbu of  Aurnion
Hiroki Sasaki

PostSubject: Re: Brother vs. Brother :: Hiroki vs. Kaminari    Brother vs. Brother :: Hiroki vs. Kaminari  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 12:26 pm

Hiroki activated the Chakra scalpel and put his hands on Kaminari's arm, ripping away some of his tissue. "Ah... The chidori... I've read about it but never seen it before." Hiroki then dispersed into cherry blossom flowers this time. He then reappeared ten spaces away from Kaminari. (He's going to come charging at me.) Hiroki braced himself for Kaminari's attack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brother vs. Brother :: Hiroki vs. Kaminari    Brother vs. Brother :: Hiroki vs. Kaminari  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 12:32 pm

Kami released his brother, but was unaffected by the chakra scalpel. He turned around to face his brother and couldn't help but laugh. he was getting an assessment of his brother and he thought of his brother, the same that he thought of his whole family. They were all a joke. He stopped laughing and smirked a little before snapping his fingers.

" You should never accept a battle... when the other person controls the area. "

Kami said, from his snap alone, hundreds of clones of himself filed out of the buildings that were still standing and surrounded Hiroki, they didn't attack however. Kami walked through the crowd and stood in front of his brother.

" I don't like you. "

He stated, lifting his bang and removing his eyepatch to show his brother the Kannagan, something his brother didn't have and wouldn't ever have. Kami smirked and dropped the eyepatch to the ground, taking a lax fighting stance, with his hands in his pockets.

" Come at me. "
Back to top Go down
Hiroki Sasaki
Anbu of Aurnion
Anbu of  Aurnion
Hiroki Sasaki

PostSubject: Re: Brother vs. Brother :: Hiroki vs. Kaminari    Brother vs. Brother :: Hiroki vs. Kaminari  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 12:44 pm

Hiroki looked around at the crowd of clones then inhaled. (Surrounded by these clones... what could I do that will get rid of them....) Hiroki then exhaled and smirked at Kaminari. Sakura petals began to form around him. Instead of making his usual thousand, he made 3 thousand form around him. They were coiling around him.

"The Kannagan... one of the Kannagi family's most valued treasures." Hiroki had deactivated his chakra scalpel. "Zenmetsu Sakura, Annihilating Cherry Blossom." Hiroki had swiped his hand through the air, sending some of the flowers towards Kaminari.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brother vs. Brother :: Hiroki vs. Kaminari    Brother vs. Brother :: Hiroki vs. Kaminari  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 12:49 pm

Wtih another snap of his fingers, a group of the clones jumped in the way of the attack and shielded Kami by sacrificing themselves. Kami remained unhurt. Kami snapped once more, a group of the clones coming in closer to Hiroki, trying to seize him and take ahold of his body. Kami started to walk forward.

" Why use Ninjutsu, you won't win that way... period. Taijutsu is the only way you'll defeat me. "

Kami said truthfully.
Back to top Go down
Hiroki Sasaki
Anbu of Aurnion
Anbu of  Aurnion
Hiroki Sasaki

PostSubject: Re: Brother vs. Brother :: Hiroki vs. Kaminari    Brother vs. Brother :: Hiroki vs. Kaminari  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 1:04 pm

Hiroki snapped his fingers, making 6 giant vines with spikes appear from the ground. "It isn't ninjutsu, It's my gift." Hiroki sent the vines down on the clones. "Form into snakes!" The vines started to look like snakes. The snake looking vines went down on the clones, letting out hisses.

Hiroki then turned his attention back to Kaminari. The Sakura flowers had began to circle around his hands and feet. He then ran towards Kaminari, lashing out hand and feet combos.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brother vs. Brother :: Hiroki vs. Kaminari    Brother vs. Brother :: Hiroki vs. Kaminari  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 1:10 pm

Kami wasn't phased by anything his brother was doing. It was all ineffective. With Kami's swift release, every feet and hand combo his brother tried would just go through him and Kami would counter attack just as quickly as his brother was attacking.

" Your "gift" uses chakra, everything uses Chakra. This is your Ninjutsu and it is weak. "

Kami said before cocking his own fist back and with the last move of his brother, he delivered a desvastating punch to his brother's stomach with enough force to send him flying through a couple of the buildings and stick to the last one that he hit, not being able to move. Kami wasn't having fun anymore, he was getting serious.
Back to top Go down
Hiroki Sasaki
Anbu of Aurnion
Anbu of  Aurnion
Hiroki Sasaki

PostSubject: Re: Brother vs. Brother :: Hiroki vs. Kaminari    Brother vs. Brother :: Hiroki vs. Kaminari  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 1:31 pm

When Hiroki was hit, his hands made contact with Kaminari's arm. He slipped 7 seeds in his sleeves before the blast of his punch made him fly into the buildings. "To you they are weak... but maybe you are just to unsuspecting." Hiroki put two fingers in front of his face. "Seed blast." He said before he hit his last building.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brother vs. Brother :: Hiroki vs. Kaminari    Brother vs. Brother :: Hiroki vs. Kaminari  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 1:37 pm

" Steel Release... impervious armor. "

Kami's body turned to black steel and the brunt of Hiroki's attack did next to nothing, though he did take a little but of damage from not seeing it coming. He pushed off the ground and flew to Hiroki's direction, crashing into his brother on the side of the building, still made of steel which would have yield great damage to Hiroki, on top of the fact that Kami's arm was placed to Hiroki's neck and pressing against it. The steel arm aiming to crush his neck.

" Your Ninjutsu will do nothing. I take it back... you're no brother of mine. "
Back to top Go down
Hiroki Sasaki
Anbu of Aurnion
Anbu of  Aurnion
Hiroki Sasaki

PostSubject: Re: Brother vs. Brother :: Hiroki vs. Kaminari    Brother vs. Brother :: Hiroki vs. Kaminari  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 1:51 pm

(Damn... Nice gif)

Hiroki started to squint. "It doesn't mater if you think we are not brothers... We share the same blood!" Hiroki began to push Kaminari back. " You're the one who expects too much!" His hands began to heat up from his chakra surging around his arms. "Venus man eating plant!" A plant grew on the side of the building. It spotted Kaminari and quickly went in to chew Kaminari to a pulp. When it got a hold of Kaminari, it quickly swallowed him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brother vs. Brother :: Hiroki vs. Kaminari    Brother vs. Brother :: Hiroki vs. Kaminari  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 1:56 pm

( That's Kaminari for you. He's a BOSS!!! )

Kaminari easily gripped the plants lips closed before it could snap at him and ripped it off the wall and in half, before he dropped it to the ground and continued to push his increased weigh on Hiroki. He was heavy as fuck since he was all steel right now, then was no pushing him off.

" I'll kill you then... "

Kami was highly unimpressed by the display of his brother's strength. Maybe it was because he was technically the oldest and Hiroki was technically the youngest so there was a huge gap of power between them. Kami started to surge a chidori through out his whole body, wanting to crush Hiroki and shock him as well.
Back to top Go down
Hiroki Sasaki
Anbu of Aurnion
Anbu of  Aurnion
Hiroki Sasaki

PostSubject: Re: Brother vs. Brother :: Hiroki vs. Kaminari    Brother vs. Brother :: Hiroki vs. Kaminari  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 2:12 pm

(-_-..... yeah.........)

"Disperse!" He said and his body had turned into Sakura petals. Hiroki had formed on the ground on his feet, coughing up blood and trying to regain his breath. (Gomorrah? No Mother didn't give me her sword. What do I do....) "Spore!" He said as flowers began to form, making pollen come out and it started to go towards Kaminari.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brother vs. Brother :: Hiroki vs. Kaminari    Brother vs. Brother :: Hiroki vs. Kaminari  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 2:18 pm

( We're on the second page already... that means I have to wrap it up. Don't worry, death can't and won't happen. )

Kami started charging energy through his body, and turned back to normal. He turned to face his brother, standing on the side of the building as if defying gravitate itself. He looked at his brother before a geyser of Lava erupted from the side of the building, easily beating out Hiroki's spores and moving at a high speed towards Hiroki.

" Don't dodge... "

Kami said vanishing and appearing behind Hiroki, placing his hand to the ground and swinging his leg around swiftly for a kick to Hiroki's side, with so much power that it'd send him flying towards the lava.

" Take it head on. "
Back to top Go down
Hiroki Sasaki
Anbu of Aurnion
Anbu of  Aurnion
Hiroki Sasaki

PostSubject: Re: Brother vs. Brother :: Hiroki vs. Kaminari    Brother vs. Brother :: Hiroki vs. Kaminari  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 2:40 pm

(Yeah...)

Hiroki saw himself going straight into the lava. (Protection!) Hiroki put his arms infront of his face and went into the lava. Some of the lava had got on to his left arm even with the protection on. (Damn... It seeped through.) He then exited the lava, crashing into another building. He then fell from the building, clenching his arm in pain as his arm was burning from the lava.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brother vs. Brother :: Hiroki vs. Kaminari    Brother vs. Brother :: Hiroki vs. Kaminari  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:05 pm

( Cool, he's hurt... time to rip it off Twisted Evil )

Kami grinned, calling for the lava to stop flowing and walking towards his brother, flashing from place to place before he stood over his brother. He smirked and leaned down, placing his foot to the arm of his brother and applying tons of pressure to it... literally.

" How's that? This was fun right? "
Back to top Go down
Hiroki Sasaki
Anbu of Aurnion
Anbu of  Aurnion
Hiroki Sasaki

PostSubject: Re: Brother vs. Brother :: Hiroki vs. Kaminari    Brother vs. Brother :: Hiroki vs. Kaminari  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 4:20 pm

Hiroki let out a pained yell and looked up at his brother who was smirking down at him. He coughed up some blood and looked at him and replied. "Get off my arm!" He said through a pained breath as a vine grew out of Hiroki's back, going toward the injured arm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brother vs. Brother :: Hiroki vs. Kaminari    Brother vs. Brother :: Hiroki vs. Kaminari  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 4:36 pm

Kaminari started laugh, apply more and more pressure to the arm, bones could be heard starting to crack and eventually break. As the vine came into view, Kami released a small fireball at the vine and incinerated just as quickly as it came to fruition. He leaned down, placing his hand to his brother's arm and gripping with the same pressure that he was applying to it with his foot.

" This is fun right?!?! This will be my prize... "

He started to pull, hard, on Hiroki's arm. He moved his foot to the boy's shoulder so that he could move, and continued to pull.... aiming to pull the arm out of socket and eventually remove it from his body altogether.
Back to top Go down
Hiroki Sasaki
Anbu of Aurnion
Anbu of  Aurnion
Hiroki Sasaki

PostSubject: Re: Brother vs. Brother :: Hiroki vs. Kaminari    Brother vs. Brother :: Hiroki vs. Kaminari  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 4:54 pm

Hiroki had let out a pained scream as he felt his brother pull on his arm. He could hear his bones cracking and his shoulder being dislocated. (He's going to amputate my arm but not through medicine... through force.) "You sadistic....Asshole!" With that, he felt his shoulder crack again, making him scream louder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brother vs. Brother :: Hiroki vs. Kaminari    Brother vs. Brother :: Hiroki vs. Kaminari  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 5:00 pm

" Your mother isn't here to save you... Mika isn't here to save you... no one is going to save you! "

Kami continued to laugh before the arm completely came off like he had hoped. He held it in his hand, inspecting it before stepping harder on Hiroki's shoulder quickly and removing his foot from the shoulder. Kami stopped laughing and turned his back on his brother.

" Feel the pain that I felt when I was taken.... "

Kami said darkly to Hiroki, looking over his shoulder at his brother with a dark expression before he took off the shirts that he had on and showed his brother that both his arms and other parts of his body had been ripped, slashed, hacked, cut, all different things, off his body and then painfully stitched back on. Kami put his clothes back on before disappearing with Hiroki's arm still in his hands.
Back to top Go down
Hiroki Sasaki
Anbu of Aurnion
Anbu of  Aurnion
Hiroki Sasaki

PostSubject: Re: Brother vs. Brother :: Hiroki vs. Kaminari    Brother vs. Brother :: Hiroki vs. Kaminari  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 5:10 pm

Hiroki had a shocked face when he saw what was on his brother. (Who could... who could do such a thing?) He looked at his mutilated body. "Mother is not going to be happy...." He said as his vision slowly faded and he fainted.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Sasaki
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Ayame Sasaki

Village : Star Clan
Bloodline Ability : Plant Control

PostSubject: Re: Brother vs. Brother :: Hiroki vs. Kaminari    Brother vs. Brother :: Hiroki vs. Kaminari  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 5:24 pm

Ayame had heard explosions on her daily walk. She then smelt blood in the air. (Some one needs help!) Ayame had went over to the area where she smelt the blood. When she got there, She saw Hiroki there on the ground, bleeding and unconscious.

"Hiro...HIROKI!!!!" She ran over to his body, crying and checking his body. "Who did this to you?" She picked him up and hugged his limp body.

Ayame rose to her feet and wrapped his unaffected arm around her neck. "I'm going to get you home and treat you there. When you wake up, You are going to tell me who did this to you." Ayame had put a cloth on mutilated side to stop the bleeding. She then flash stepped to her house.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brother vs. Brother :: Hiroki vs. Kaminari    Brother vs. Brother :: Hiroki vs. Kaminari  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brother vs. Brother :: Hiroki vs. Kaminari
Page 1 of 1