The Rising
The Rising
The Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rising

A Village that once was high and mighty but was torn apart by war.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the rising when we fuse the nexus and the darkmoon thus making them one
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Night Training with Ayame
Katsumi's scythe training  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:48 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Fallen power
Katsumi's scythe training  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Overlord's Ring/ Box Weapons
Katsumi's scythe training  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:20 pm by Naoki Kannagi

» Kaige weapons
Katsumi's scythe training  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Fallen Shall Rise. Kaige
Katsumi's scythe training  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:21 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke
Katsumi's scythe training  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:50 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Question about the development of the site
Katsumi's scythe training  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:49 am by Elysia Dimir

» Let's Chat
Katsumi's scythe training  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:47 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» where are they
Katsumi's scythe training  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:03 pm by Kaito Kannagi

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 114 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:05 pm
Affiliates
free forum

Katsumi's scythe training

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kenjii Kagiashi

Kenjii Kagiashi

Village : Aurnion
Bloodline Ability : Super speed, Wolflike senses, and Byakuringan

Katsumi's scythe training  Empty
PostSubject: Katsumi's scythe training    Katsumi's scythe training  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:43 pm

Kenjii lays down on the grass and takes a little nap while waiting for Katsumi.
Back to top Go down
Katsumi Teruko
Special Jounin of Aurnion
Katsumi Teruko

Bloodline Ability : Sacred Fire

PostSubject: Re: Katsumi's scythe training    Katsumi's scythe training  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:46 pm

katsumi then walked up and lifted her index finger and shocked kenjii making him wake up.
"im here kenjii." katsumi said as she smiled
Back to top Go down
Kenjii Kagiashi

Kenjii Kagiashi

PostSubject: Re: Katsumi's scythe training    Katsumi's scythe training  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:52 pm

"Oh hey Katsumi, if you want to taze someone you're gonna need my level of power with lightning to do that."

Kenjii showed while using only 5% of his lightning true power.

While standing ,"What is the name of your scythe?"
Back to top Go down
Katsumi Teruko
Katsumi Teruko

PostSubject: Re: Katsumi's scythe training    Katsumi's scythe training  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 6:11 pm

katsumi looked up at kenjii and shrugged her shoulders

"i don't know yet." she said as she kicked a rock
Back to top Go down
Kenjii Kagiashi

Kenjii Kagiashi

PostSubject: Re: Katsumi's scythe training    Katsumi's scythe training  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 6:16 pm

"Well the name of the scythe defines what the scythe's power can do. But we'll get to that later, so have you even held a scythe before."

Kenjii said as he look at her confused.(Why does she seem different ... I'll think about that later.)
Back to top Go down
Katsumi Teruko
Katsumi Teruko

PostSubject: Re: Katsumi's scythe training    Katsumi's scythe training  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 7:42 pm

katsumi looked at kenjii

" no i haven't actually." she then walked behind him." what do u notice different about me kenjii." katsumi then asked as she called Okazachi( Her tiger). she then laid on him waiting for kenjii to response
Back to top Go down
Kenjii Kagiashi

Kenjii Kagiashi

PostSubject: Re: Katsumi's scythe training    Katsumi's scythe training  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 6:15 pm

With a smirk, "You look different from last I saw you gotten stronger and... I tell you the rest whn we are done training okay. So get your scythe and I'll teach you how to hold it before I teach you how to use it."
Kenjii told her before calling Rza to come with his scythe.
Back to top Go down
Katsumi Teruko
Katsumi Teruko

PostSubject: Re: Katsumi's scythe training    Katsumi's scythe training  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 7:51 pm

katsumi then got up and looked at Okasachi

"Oka-Chan please go get the globe over their please." katsumi then rubbed his head and smiled.she then looked at kenjii and folded her arms. whatever you wish kenjii, lets get started.
katsumi then held her hand out as Okasachi dropped the scythe in her hand.

"good boy." katsumi said with her eyes still clothes.

"okay kenjii ." katsumi then said waiting for him to help position the scythe right.
Back to top Go down
Kenjii Kagiashi

Kenjii Kagiashi

PostSubject: Re: Katsumi's scythe training    Katsumi's scythe training  I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 4:31 pm

Kenjii walked over to Katsumi and positioned her hands on the scythe properly.
"Your right hand goes on the grip in the middle of the scythe while your left hand can go on the grip near the blade of the scythe or for the most advanced techniques of any scythe so if you ever want to learn the advanced techniques. Now we will work on a simple downward slash just to start you off so you can get used to your scythe."
Kenjii went over to Ryza to get his scythe from him.

Ryza:"Well its been a while since you taught someone how to use scythe, hope you remember what you're doing.

"Hey I've been awake for the past four years and I never forget how to use a scythe. So Ryza just sit back and watch."
Back to top Go down
Katsumi Teruko
Katsumi Teruko

PostSubject: Re: Katsumi's scythe training    Katsumi's scythe training  I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 8:54 am

katsumi gripped the scythe just as she was told. she then looked at kenjii and raised the scythe. she did a downward slash striking the scythe into the ground and making it crack open.

" oops" katsumi said as she lifted the scythe back up
Back to top Go down
Kenjii Kagiashi

Kenjii Kagiashi

PostSubject: Re: Katsumi's scythe training    Katsumi's scythe training  I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 4:31 pm

"What you did isn't a bad thing it actually show you have lot of power and tells me that I am gonna need to teach how to distribute your power so you can control the amount of damage you inflict. But anyway lets see if you can can do a combo attack. You know how to swing your left to right well it is kinda the same scythe even though a scythe is heavier. Now the only difference is that when you do slice attacks if you do a slice combo attack you have to quickly turn the blade of the towards where you are swinging. The combo I want you to do is is a slice attack left to right then do a downward slash but on me this time. I need to see what level of power control training."

Kenjii readies himself for Katsumi's attack by getting in a defense stance.

"Come at with everything you got Katsumi."
Back to top Go down
Kenjii Kagiashi

Kenjii Kagiashi

PostSubject: Re: Katsumi's scythe training    Katsumi's scythe training  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 5:40 pm

(Katsumi post dammit Ill delete this post once you post.)
Back to top Go down
Katsumi Teruko
Katsumi Teruko

PostSubject: Re: Katsumi's scythe training    Katsumi's scythe training  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 6:03 pm

katsumi looked at kenjii ans smirked. she then raised her scythe and gripped it . she then tough about mika and what she said to her. shes a special jounin and she has to start acting like it. she did a slide attack and a downward slash using all the power she needed. the slash then cut threw kenjii's hands to his chest puncturing his left lung making it hard for him to breathe.

"kenjii are you okay." katsumi said as she closed her eyes while folding her arms
Back to top Go down
Kenjii Kagiashi

Kenjii Kagiashi

PostSubject: Re: Katsumi's scythe training    Katsumi's scythe training  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 6:13 pm

"Why are you closing your eyes? You didn't hurt me."Kenjii said while pulling the scythe out his chest.
He look at Katsumi then teleported behind her, "Your not that strong and don't worry any injury I sustain I'll patch it up later. But you form needs work thats why I didn't take any damage. You were stiff like earth while using a scythe you have to be able move like water. The attacks have to flow into a combination." Kenjii showed her by doing the combo on some trees.
"See they have to flow like water so try again but on this boulder."
Back to top Go down
Katsumi Teruko
Katsumi Teruko

PostSubject: Re: Katsumi's scythe training    Katsumi's scythe training  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 6:21 pm

before katsumi tried on the bolder she kicked kenjii in his stomach.

" kenjii im not weak."

she then pulled her scythe back and did a side and downward combo on the bolder making half of the bolder explode.

"ugh this is so frustrating."
Back to top Go down
Kenjii Kagiashi

Kenjii Kagiashi

PostSubject: Re: Katsumi's scythe training    Katsumi's scythe training  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 6:50 pm

"you know I'm surprised your foot isn't hurting and I wasn't insulting yo I said your weren't that strong but that also meant I said you are strong. Man girls always miss understand almst everything that a guy says. Well I see you had used some your fire... AND CALM DOWN your starting to give me a headache. Using your element is a good idea but you can use up to much energy that now try the comb without using your fire."
(I swear if she complains I am gonna put a giant crater in the ground.)
Back to top Go down
Katsumi Teruko
Katsumi Teruko

PostSubject: Re: Katsumi's scythe training    Katsumi's scythe training  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 7:02 pm

katsumi did the same combo on the other side of the boulder. the bolder then shattered to the ground.

" am i doing this right kenjii."
Back to top Go down
Kenjii Kagiashi

Kenjii Kagiashi

PostSubject: Re: Katsumi's scythe training    Katsumi's scythe training  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 7:08 pm

With a smirk" Excellent. Katsumi have you ever heard of a pinwheel strike?"
Back to top Go down
Katsumi Teruko
Katsumi Teruko

PostSubject: Re: Katsumi's scythe training    Katsumi's scythe training  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 7:12 pm

katsumi thought about it

"yes i do. want me to try?" katsumi said as she looked at okazachi play around with his tail
Back to top Go down
Kenjii Kagiashi

Kenjii Kagiashi

PostSubject: Re: Katsumi's scythe training    Katsumi's scythe training  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 7:18 pm

"Yes try it on those trees over there. Seeing how this is really a fire move I think you can easily do this one, but the about this pinwheel attack you're throw your scythe so it will do the pinwheel and cut through the trees."
Back to top Go down
Katsumi Teruko
Katsumi Teruko

PostSubject: Re: Katsumi's scythe training    Katsumi's scythe training  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 7:22 pm

katsumi then chinked her claws threw the scythe, her eyes blazed red with the scythe blazing with red fire as well. she then threw the scythe at the tree making the sides of the tree blaze on fire and limp over.

"that was pretty fun."katsumi said as her fire calmed down and her eyes slowly turned blue
Back to top Go down
Kenjii Kagiashi

Kenjii Kagiashi

PostSubject: Re: Katsumi's scythe training    Katsumi's scythe training  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 7:33 pm

"Nice know let me show you how to do that with lightning."
Kenjii's eyes turned an ominous blood red smirked threw his scythe doing the pinwheel attack
then the blade of the scythe, while spinning, an ominous black lightning covered the blade of the scythe.
The scythe sliced through the trees and getting itself stuck in the groundand caused the trees to explode.
Then Kenjii doused the flame so there wouldn't forest fire.
Back to top Go down
Katsumi Teruko
Katsumi Teruko

PostSubject: Re: Katsumi's scythe training    Katsumi's scythe training  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 7:36 pm

katsumi followed kenjii/s moved but it took her a while to get it. she was getting the hang of this.

" is there anything else to kno kenjii because Okazachi is getting tired."
Back to top Go down
Kenjii Kagiashi

Kenjii Kagiashi

PostSubject: Re: Katsumi's scythe training    Katsumi's scythe training  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 7:56 pm

"Umm lets take break for now since Okazachi is getting tired. So allow Okazachi to take and you take a nap to so you can regain your energy cause sense your energy slowly dropping. Okay?"
Back to top Go down
Katsumi Teruko
Katsumi Teruko

PostSubject: Re: Katsumi's scythe training    Katsumi's scythe training  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 8:00 pm

( so do you want to keep the same post or just have me rest and we finish.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Katsumi's scythe training    Katsumi's scythe training  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Katsumi's scythe training
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next