The Rising
The Rising
The Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rising

A Village that once was high and mighty but was torn apart by war.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the rising when we fuse the nexus and the darkmoon thus making them one
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Night Training with Ayame
Katsumi's scythe training  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:48 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Fallen power
Katsumi's scythe training  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Overlord's Ring/ Box Weapons
Katsumi's scythe training  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:20 pm by Naoki Kannagi

» Kaige weapons
Katsumi's scythe training  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Fallen Shall Rise. Kaige
Katsumi's scythe training  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:21 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke
Katsumi's scythe training  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:50 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Question about the development of the site
Katsumi's scythe training  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:49 am by Elysia Dimir

» Let's Chat
Katsumi's scythe training  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:47 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» where are they
Katsumi's scythe training  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:03 pm by Kaito Kannagi

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 114 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:05 pm
Affiliates
free forum

Katsumi's scythe training

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kenjii Kagiashi

Kenjii Kagiashi

Village : Aurnion
Bloodline Ability : Super speed, Wolflike senses, and Byakuringan

Katsumi's scythe training  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Katsumi's scythe training    Katsumi's scythe training  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:43 pm

First topic message reminder :

Kenjii lays down on the grass and takes a little nap while waiting for Katsumi.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Kenjii Kagiashi

Kenjii Kagiashi

PostSubject: Re: Katsumi's scythe training    Katsumi's scythe training  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 8:02 pm

(Keep the same post just post Katsumi sits down next to a tree and takes a nap for tomorrows lessons)
Back to top Go down
Katsumi Teruko
Special Jounin of Aurnion
Katsumi Teruko

Bloodline Ability : Sacred Fire

PostSubject: Re: Katsumi's scythe training    Katsumi's scythe training  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 8:12 pm

katsumi then walks over to okazachi and gives him a Saziku to fill him up so he wouldn't be starved. she then laid with him and went to sleep
Back to top Go down
Katsumi Teruko
Katsumi Teruko

PostSubject: Re: Katsumi's scythe training    Katsumi's scythe training  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 3:32 pm

katsumi wakes up and see's that Okazachi is still sleeping. she then smiles and yawns.

"okay kenjii im ready for today's lesson but before we start do u have a rice cake?, im hungry."
Back to top Go down
Kenjii Kagiashi

Kenjii Kagiashi

PostSubject: Re: Katsumi's scythe training    Katsumi's scythe training  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 4:40 pm

"Hm, a rice cake? Umm yeah it in the bag next to you. So you eat and I'll get the area ready for the lesson."
Kenjii jumped into the and used his lightning to change the training area to what he needed for the lesson.
"Perfect this will definitely work for what I got planned for today."
Back to top Go down
Katsumi Teruko
Katsumi Teruko

PostSubject: Re: Katsumi's scythe training    Katsumi's scythe training  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 6:00 pm

katsumi smiled while eating the rice cake.

" okay im ready." she said with her mouth full of the rice
Back to top Go down
Kenjii Kagiashi

Kenjii Kagiashi

PostSubject: Re: Katsumi's scythe training    Katsumi's scythe training  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 6:17 pm

Laughing "Swallow your food first and please don't tell me you at all my rice cakes Katsumi. Well if you did you're getting me some more. Now get your scythe time for you to learn one of favorite moves with a scythe its called a tornado strike. This attack you use all of your body weight and your power you are doing a sideward slice attack but instead stopping quickly you make a full circle and keep twisting until you want to stop. Now if you want to move while doing this all you have to do is just lean a little bit so that why good balance is necessary for this technique to work right. this technique is a defensive and offensive type attack. So I want you to just try a spin and keep your balance while doing this."
Back to top Go down
Katsumi Teruko
Katsumi Teruko

PostSubject: Re: Katsumi's scythe training    Katsumi's scythe training  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 6:25 pm

katsumi swallow his 5 rice cakes and laughed since she did eat all of them. she then picked up the scythe and did the side ward slice attack. while doing that she was in her same spot and wanted to move. however she leaned to fast and fell making her scythe strike her in the back. katsumi was in so much pain

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH." Katsumi screamed as blood stated to leak out of her back
Back to top Go down
Kenjii Kagiashi

Kenjii Kagiashi

PostSubject: Re: Katsumi's scythe training    Katsumi's scythe training  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 6:40 pm

"Damn, damn I told you only do a spin you aren't ready for that yet. Oh well what happened happened. Lie down I'm gonna have to patch up your back."
Kenjii grab his bag and pulled out his medical supplies, then numb Katsumi's back by using his lightning then grab the scythe's blade and quickly pulled it out and covered the hole with a towel and put pressure on it. Kenjii summons a water clone and told to keep pressure on the wound then began making a healing paste.
"Don't worry about the wound at all I'll take care of it completely this paste id something my mother used to heal my wounds from training with my scythe it heal the wound quickly and it won't leave the scar so your good."
Now the clone remove the towel got another towel to wipe away the blood and the Kenjii applied the paste and bandaged her back.
"Now don't move too much or the wound will open back up."
Back to top Go down
Katsumi Teruko
Katsumi Teruko

PostSubject: Re: Katsumi's scythe training    Katsumi's scythe training  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 6:45 pm

katsumi stood up slowly

" i.. i cant." katsumi said as she fell to the ground. she felt it tear and she didn't want to move because she was in so much pain.
Back to top Go down
Kenjii Kagiashi

Kenjii Kagiashi

PostSubject: Re: Katsumi's scythe training    Katsumi's scythe training  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 6:54 pm

"Fine I'm gonna have to get you to the water. Once your in the water you won't fell any pain and that wound can heal. Now don't do anything."

Kenjii channeled his power to his fist then punched the ground make small crater big enough to be a natural hot spring then filled it with heated water to help soothe the pain. Kenjii picked up Katsumi and put her in the water.
"Now stay in the water don't try to stand just sit there and if you want that wound to you'll do as I say."

Kenjii then walks over to tree nearby and sits down waitng for the wound to heal.
(The wound much faster than before if she stays still.)
Back to top Go down
Katsumi Teruko
Katsumi Teruko

PostSubject: Re: Katsumi's scythe training    Katsumi's scythe training  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 7:07 pm

katsumi did as she was told. she sat their waiting for her wound to heal
Back to top Go down
Kenjii Kagiashi

Kenjii Kagiashi

PostSubject: Re: Katsumi's scythe training    Katsumi's scythe training  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 7:10 pm

"Hey Katsumi are you going to do what I tell while you use you scythe or are we gonna have to go through this again?"
Back to top Go down
Katsumi Teruko
Katsumi Teruko

PostSubject: Re: Katsumi's scythe training    Katsumi's scythe training  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 7:15 pm

katsumi quickly stood up not thinking about what kenjii said.

" i did do what you i just did to much at t... th.... ."

katsumi then stopped, the excruciating pain was controlling her and she fell face first in the water. she forgot why she was even in the water and didn't think.
Back to top Go down
Kenjii Kagiashi

Kenjii Kagiashi

PostSubject: Re: Katsumi's scythe training    Katsumi's scythe training  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 7:21 pm

"Ahhh! Hey don't do that!"
Kenjii quickly jumped up and ran over to the water and helped Katsumi back to her sitting position.
"Katsumi please promise you'll think before you do something because if you keep doing this you are really gonna mess up you back. Now when you answering me just sit and answer that won't be painful plus your extended the time you have to be in there."
Kenjii sits near the water and heated it up a bit to help soothe the new she made for herself.
Back to top Go down
Katsumi Teruko
Katsumi Teruko

PostSubject: Re: Katsumi's scythe training    Katsumi's scythe training  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 7:23 pm

katumi blinks.

" im sorry." she says as she lays her head down
Back to top Go down
Hiroki Sasaki
Anbu of Aurnion
Anbu of  Aurnion
Hiroki Sasaki

Bloodline Ability : Plant Control::Shikotsumyaku

PostSubject: Re: Katsumi's scythe training    Katsumi's scythe training  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 7:28 pm

"Which is why you need to bring medical supplies with you when you train. That water isn't going to do any thing but just get rid of the pain. If she continues to train with out any treatment, the wound will get infected." Hiroki said as he walked up to the two. "Katsumi, come here so that way I can heal your wound. You'll be ale to perform better in your training."
Back to top Go down
Kenjii Kagiashi

Kenjii Kagiashi

PostSubject: Re: Katsumi's scythe training    Katsumi's scythe training  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 7:43 pm

"Katsumi stay in the water you can barely move the wound is almost close, just few more minutes and we can continue training. Hiroki already used a medicinal paste my mother showed me how to make for wounds like the one Katsumi has it is a quick working paste and it heals all the muscles injured because the absorbs it. she doesn't need your help with a scythe wound I can handle those wounds myself so you can leave."
Back to top Go down
Katsumi Teruko
Katsumi Teruko

PostSubject: Re: Katsumi's scythe training    Katsumi's scythe training  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 7:55 pm

Katsumi was in to much pain and didn't want to move.

" ugh I need daisuke." Katsumi yelled as the pain was getting worse.
Back to top Go down
Kenjii Kagiashi

Kenjii Kagiashi

PostSubject: Re: Katsumi's scythe training    Katsumi's scythe training  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 7:58 pm

"Katsumi calm down and relax that might help. Now tell do you kno where he is or have any way to contact him?"
Back to top Go down
Hiroki Sasaki
Anbu of Aurnion
Anbu of  Aurnion
Hiroki Sasaki

Bloodline Ability : Plant Control::Shikotsumyaku

PostSubject: Re: Katsumi's scythe training    Katsumi's scythe training  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 8:09 pm

Hiroki had gotten a bit ticked off from the guy's tone. "Look... I'm just a Medical Ninja here to help. And if you really cared about the wound, you would have healed her already." Hiroki went into the water with the girl. He put his hand on her wound and began to heal it. Under 5 seconds, she was fully healed. "There you go Katsumi, you're all healed up."
Back to top Go down
Kenjii Kagiashi

Kenjii Kagiashi

PostSubject: Re: Katsumi's scythe training    Katsumi's scythe training  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 8:17 pm

"Tch.. I know you're a medical ninja but Ayame, your mother, told me don't heal a wound quickly. By healing it quickly just now you probably alter her performance. But I told when it comes to scythe wounds I'm an expert and you never quickly heal them if you want the patient to be at their best. But whatever whats done is done. Katsumi do you think you can keep going or do you want to take a break?"
Back to top Go down
Katsumi Teruko
Katsumi Teruko

PostSubject: Re: Katsumi's scythe training    Katsumi's scythe training  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 8:37 pm

Katsumi was still in pain she really wanted to go home but she couldn't move.

" kenjii may you please take me and okazachi to daisuke house." Katsumi said as she struggled to breathe.

( kenjii make a new post please)
Back to top Go down
Kenjii Kagiashi

Kenjii Kagiashi

PostSubject: Re: Katsumi's scythe training    Katsumi's scythe training  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 8:38 pm

"Alright then."
(Wait why do I have to do it.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Katsumi's scythe training    Katsumi's scythe training  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Katsumi's scythe training
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2