The Rising
The Rising
The Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rising

A Village that once was high and mighty but was torn apart by war.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the rising when we fuse the nexus and the darkmoon thus making them one
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Night Training with Ayame
Hiroki's Techniques I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:48 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Fallen power
Hiroki's Techniques I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Overlord's Ring/ Box Weapons
Hiroki's Techniques I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:20 pm by Naoki Kannagi

» Kaige weapons
Hiroki's Techniques I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Fallen Shall Rise. Kaige
Hiroki's Techniques I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:21 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke
Hiroki's Techniques I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:50 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Question about the development of the site
Hiroki's Techniques I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:49 am by Elysia Dimir

» Let's Chat
Hiroki's Techniques I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:47 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» where are they
Hiroki's Techniques I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:03 pm by Kaito Kannagi

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 114 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:05 pm
Affiliates
free forum

Hiroki's Techniques

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hiroki Sasaki
Anbu of Aurnion
Anbu of  Aurnion
Hiroki Sasaki

Bloodline Ability : Plant Control::Shikotsumyaku

Hiroki's Techniques Empty
PostSubject: Hiroki's Techniques   Hiroki's Techniques I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 9:15 am

Kekkei Genkai: Plant Control

This Kekkei Genkai is an ability that was actually passed down from the plant user's of StarClan. Inherited from my mother, I am able to grow plants to my will and use them with my chakra. This comes with the natural ability to heal anyone.

Grass whistle: I use the lush grass of earth to play an song that will either shatter my opponents ears or lull my opponent to sleep. I don't need a patch or a field of grass to do this. The opponent just needs to be in hearing distance for this to work.

Spore: Flowers with poisonous pollen are summoned to the field to blind the foe. If the foe breathes in the pollen, then the pollen will start to form flowers on the foes internal organs, releasing poison inside.

Seed Blast: Seeds are thrown at the foe to create and explosion that goes far.
1 seed: 4 yards
3 seeds:8 yards
5 seeds:12 yards
(add 2 to the number of seeds= increase by 4 on the yards)

Leaf storm: Leaves from trees are taken away and are combined with the wind to attack the foe. Chakra must be used with the wind so that way the leaves can be directed to the foe.

Nettle Attack:A move that My mother acquired by training with Sayami, In stead of me just meditating, I can just make the nettle plants grow. With my chakra infused into them, I can fire off the plants at the foe. I can make up to 30 plants, with 26 leaves on them.

Venus Trap. A plant with six heads and that eats anything, is summoned to the field.It has feelers and if anything touches those feelers will get devoured, Or if the opponent is lucky, it will nip at the opponent.

Grow: A move that is used by calling forth a plant from the ground. These plants are easily controlled with the Plant Control Ability but this attack isn't a jutsu. It's apart of the Plant Control.

Photosynthesis:With the power of the sun, i can absorb the sunlight to create sugars that will heal a wound in the instant.If there is no sun out side, then I will take the chlorophyll from the trees and grass to make myself anew.

Vine whip. A vine is lashed at my foe from the tip of my index finger.Effect: There is poison in the tip of the whip so if the foe is hit, they have been injected with poison.

Sinthesi Blast: A move used by my mother, I have perfected it to where I can fire multiple blast with out getting tired. The sun shines on me, turning my hair from it's usual green to a gold. When point my index finger to my foe, I fire up to 100 blast. The only this is that I don't have to recover.

Protection: Green energy surrounds me to knock off the damage of an foe's attack. (It's just like the protection on pokemon)

Sticky sap: A tree is summoned to the field. If anyone,except the user, breaks the tree, sap will come from out of it and cover the field. Any one caught in the sap won't be able to move and all attacks will be directed to the opponent.

Ninja Wolf's Bane: This plant is very poisonous and can severely damage one's organs if one is stuck by it. It's not effective to those of the Wolf Clan's. It is one of the basic source of nutrition.

Energy Hands: This move looks like the Chakra scalpel, but it's not. It glows a light green around my hands and every time I touch the foe, I steal some of their energy.

Last edited by Hiroki Sasaki on Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:16 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hiroki Sasaki
Anbu of Aurnion
Anbu of  Aurnion
Hiroki Sasaki

PostSubject: Re: Hiroki's Techniques   Hiroki's Techniques I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 9:31 am

Flower Control

Zenmetsu Sakura (Annihilating Cherry Blossom): Cherry Blossom petals form around me like a snake coils around it's prey. At swing of my hand, I make them go towards my opponent. There are up to a million of these cherry blossoms, each of them having a cutting force like a sword. The cherry blossoms also have the amount of toxicity as an wolf's bane. (Basically this attack is almost like Byakuya's shikai form, but I'm using my hand.)

Sakura no ha-hen-jō (Bladed Cherry Blossom): Cherry Blossoms create a dome around me and the opponent in the shape of swords. With this, I am able to take a sword, Making another one reappear in it's place, and fight the foe in melee combat. When it is in my hand, It loses it's glow, looking like a regular, sword. But If one get's destroyed, I can always create more. This jutsu goes on for however long I want it to go. I can call it off by saying "Disperse."

Rose petal blade: 5 rose bushes containing 20 roses are grown on the field. With my plant control ability, I can take all of the petals, mixed with my chakra, and send them flying towards my foe.

Last edited by Hiroki Sasaki on Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hiroki Sasaki
Anbu of Aurnion
Anbu of  Aurnion
Hiroki Sasaki

PostSubject: Re: Hiroki's Techniques   Hiroki's Techniques I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 10:46 am

Medicine Techniques

Mystical Palm Technique: This medical ninjutsu allows the user to speed up the body's natural healing process by sending chakra from their hands into a wound or afflicted body part. This allows the user to heal a patient without the need for medical equipment or surgery, making it highly useful on the battlefield. It can be used to treat both external and internal injuries.

Chakra Scalpel: This medical technique forms one's chakra into a small, sharp blade. This can then be used for highly accurate incisions necessary for surgeries and anatomical dissections. Unlike regular scalpels, the Chakra Scalpel can actually make cuts inside the body without actually creating an open wound, limiting the risks of an infection.

Body point disturbance:By converting my chakra into electricity and striking the enemy, I am able to disrupt the signals that are sent from the brain to the opponent's nervous system in order to function. For example, if someone tried to move their right arm, a different part of the body would move in the way they wanted their right arm to move.
Defect:The victim can partially overcome the technique if they manage to relearn the connection between their brain and their limbs.

Acupuncture Needle Dance: Needles used in acupuncture are summoned to the field to stab the foe in an Directed limb. It numbs the foes body part, making the foe unable to move it or the limb will move wildly. It's due to the fact that the needles are covered with juices from a plant called Sativa.

Last edited by Hiroki Sasaki on Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hiroki Sasaki
Anbu of Aurnion
Anbu of  Aurnion
Hiroki Sasaki

PostSubject: Re: Hiroki's Techniques   Hiroki's Techniques I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 10:12 pm

Kekkei Genkei: Shikotsumyaku

With this Kekkei Genkai, I have the ability to manipulate my own skeletal structure. I can extract bones from my body and recreate bones where needed. I can also make my bones dense to where they are harder than steel. With some training with some monks, I am now able to cut through steel and anything harder than it.
Techniques

Dance Of the Camellia: I perform this jutsu by modifying the humerus (upper arm bone) of either my right or left arm to create a short, hilt-less bone sword. Since I can increase and compress the density of my bones, I can make the sword harder than steel. I then uses the sword to fight; his style uses quick cuts and thrusts to disable opponents quickly.

Dance of the Larch: I use this jutsu to create a mass of razor-sharp bone spikes all over my body. These spines appear to be branches off my pre-existing skeletal structure rather than completely new bones. I'm even able to grow these bones at an extremely rapid rate so they can stab an opponent even as they are growing. I can even use them to block or trap an opponent's strikes.

Dance of the Willow: To perform this dance, I grow several long bone blades from my body for use as weapons. Though I primarily use two blades grown from the palms of my hands, I can also use several secondary bones grown from my elbows, knees, and shoulders. This dance form is incredibly acrobatic, using spins, charges, and long sweeping slashes to make the strikes more effective and to evade opponents' counter strikes. I can also extend his bones to attack his opponents without having to adjust his own movement.

Drilling Finger Bullets: Hardened bones from the fingertips are shot at the enemy, with a spinning motion added to the skeletal bullets. A direct hit will excavate skin, flesh, and bone. Since these bones are able to regenerate, the rate of fire from my arsenal is limitless. This jutsu is essential to me for my long distance attacks.

Dance of the Clematis: Vine: Using my kekkei genkai, the Shikotsumyaku, I can modify and pull out his own spinal column to use as a flexible chain staff, regrowing a new spine to replace the removed one. The protrusions on the vertebrae are modified to make them stronger and sharper. I can follow up with Dance of the Clematis: Flower to pierce the immobilized opponent.

Dance of the Clematis: Flower: This is a follow-up to the Dance of the Clematis: Vine. My entire forearm is encased in a giant drill made of bone to attack the trapped victim. The bone is strengthened (through compression and its plaited spiral shape) to become the hardest type of bone the body can produce. The bone resembles a flower, hence the name.

Bone Pillar: This attack doesn't make any noise when burrowing it's way underground. When It reaches the foe, It will trap them buy their legs and restrain them from any form of movement. So basically, it's a move that keeps the opponent from evading.

Bone Drill: With either of my hands, I can create an drill that is able to go through anything that is as hard as Steel. I Can even go through steel with this attack. If with enough force, I can send a opponent spinning through many walls on impact.

Bone Shield: This technique can work in two ways: 1. By placing my hands on the ground, a wall of bones will shoot up around me. These dense bones absorb the damage that could end up possibly killing me.
2. Bones from my body circle around me, sounding like bones clapping together. If an opponent were to attack an area of my body, the bones will surround that area while I have the chance to counter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hiroki's Techniques   Hiroki's Techniques I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hiroki's Techniques
Page 1 of 1