The Rising
The Rising
The Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rising

A Village that once was high and mighty but was torn apart by war.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the rising when we fuse the nexus and the darkmoon thus making them one
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Night Training with Ayame
Mitsuko's Techniques I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:48 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Fallen power
Mitsuko's Techniques I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Overlord's Ring/ Box Weapons
Mitsuko's Techniques I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:20 pm by Naoki Kannagi

» Kaige weapons
Mitsuko's Techniques I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Fallen Shall Rise. Kaige
Mitsuko's Techniques I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:21 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke
Mitsuko's Techniques I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:50 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Question about the development of the site
Mitsuko's Techniques I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:49 am by Elysia Dimir

» Let's Chat
Mitsuko's Techniques I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:47 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» where are they
Mitsuko's Techniques I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:03 pm by Kaito Kannagi

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 114 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:05 pm
Affiliates
free forum

Mitsuko's Techniques

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mitsuko Hatsukiga
Sannin-Level Member
Sannin-Level Member
Mitsuko Hatsukiga

Bloodline Ability : Mizugan::Water Blaze

Mitsuko's Techniques Empty
PostSubject: Mitsuko's Techniques   Mitsuko's Techniques I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 7:46 pm

Kekkei Genkai:

WaterBlaze
An Ability passed down from my father, WhiteStar, and given to my daughter, Riverheart, I am able to control water at will and create more of it with out being near anybody of water. This ability isn't activated by choice, it's an automatic power. It also gives me the power to change my self into H2O at free will. I can even create bodies of water any where and at any place. This Kekkei Genkei also points out locations of underground wells, springs, and geysers. So in times of droughts, I can create rain clouds to help things grow.

Mizugan
An Ability passed down to the descendants of Foamfur, I unlocked it from training by myself in distant mountains away from StarClan territory. My Mizugan is able to Automatically Release out of genjutsus. It can also reverse the effects of Genjutsus from me directly to the opponent. I can summon natural disasters and also steal some of the opponents moves. That is, If the opponent shows the move to me while the Mizugan is activated. If i see and injured person or sick, with the Mizugan, I can heal it as if it was never there.

Copy-Cat: I'm able to copy a ninjutsu, genjutsu, and taijutsu from the foe and use it as an threat or as an help.

Natural Disaster: Like being a forecaster, what ever natural cause i want to happen, I can summon it to the field to devastate it in every way.

Nature cure: If a person that needs it or is a close friend will get healed from one look of the Mizugan. That's if I'm in the mood to do it.

Wolf Form: Like Many StarClan members, we all have our original form which is the Wolf form.

Mitsuko's Techniques Guardi10

Last edited by Mitsuko Hatsukiga on Sun May 01, 2011 11:48 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mitsuko Hatsukiga
Sannin-Level Member
Sannin-Level Member
Mitsuko Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: Mitsuko's Techniques   Mitsuko's Techniques I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 7:55 pm

Water Techniques:

Water clone jutsu: if my water clone is hit, it disperses and it fools the enemy into believing i was actually there. this can have a physical form but i can disperse it at any time,. I can make my water clones look like they were bleeding but they aren't they may look injured but it's all fake.

Hydro Pump: A blast of water is released from my mouth that goes towards the foe. This move has a lot of Pressure so if you are in front of a wall, you are liable to be pushed through it. It is very powerful and a couple of bones and organs can be damaged by this attack.

Kasukēda (Cascada): I launch a rushing surge of water at my enemy. The torrent of high pressure water is large enough to cover several town blocks.

Water Release: Five Feeding Wolves: I put my hand on the surface of a body of water and from the tips of five fingers, chakra is released into the water, changing it into the form of five ferocious wolves. The wolves circle the target with high speed, creating a raging stream that takes away their prey's freedom of movement and their sharp teeth tear into the enemy with each consecutive attack. These wolves can regenerate from surrounding water, making them difficult to destroy.

Hydro canon: I can fire a ball of water with high pressure at the foe. (The bigger the ball, the longer it takes to charge.
-Charge levels
-A(the size of an base ball)
-B(the size of an basket ball)
-C(the size of an globe)
-D(the size of an exercise ball)
-E(the size of a airplane engine(but with a sphere shape))

Aqua Globe: water is summoned to the palm of my hand and forms in to a shape of a sphere.I smash it into the ground and a wave of water crashes into the field.

Raging falls: With water surrounded around me, I am able to Crash into the foe as if I were an waterfall. The water feels like it is dropping from a 300 ft water fall.

Surging Fall's: A technique developed by Cresentfall, Only a certain number of descendants were able to learn this. Me being one of them. A small globe is formed in my hand. It has the sound of a surging river and a crashing waterfall. When crashed into a foe, it will send them flying through many things. It also sends the force of a whirlpool inside the foe, making them feel like they are being sucked into one Beware: This technique is liable to drown the opponent.

Water prison jutsu: The opponent is trapped in a globe of water that takes away oxygen and water pressure from the sea is pressed down on their lungs.

Mizu-kan(Water Coffin):To use chakra to engulf an opponent completely in water, immobilizing them and sometimes suffocating them. I have one hand performing the hand seals, and the other is out extended in front of me, open.

Water Release: Five Feeding Wolves: I put my hand on the surface of a body of water and from the tips of five fingers, chakra is released into the water, changing it into the form of five ferocious wolves. The wolves circle the target with high speed, creating a raging stream that takes away their prey's freedom of movement and their sharp teeth tear into the enemy with each consecutive attack. These wolves can regenerate from surrounding water, making them difficult to destroy.

Last edited by Mitsuko Hatsukiga on Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi
Storm General :: X-Rank Missing-Nin
Kaito Kannagi

Village : Aurnion
Bloodline Ability : Kannagan

PostSubject: Re: Mitsuko's Techniques   Mitsuko's Techniques I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 8:21 pm

Approved, what rank do you want her to be?
Back to top Go down
Mitsuko Hatsukiga
Sannin-Level Member
Sannin-Level Member
Mitsuko Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: Mitsuko's Techniques   Mitsuko's Techniques I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 8:25 pm

Puther under Shidaju... Her power is greater than Mika's...
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi
Kaito Kannagi

PostSubject: Re: Mitsuko's Techniques   Mitsuko's Techniques I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 8:31 pm

Older sister? Younger Cousin? What Rank though? Sannin level, Anbu level? Want a custom title for her?
Back to top Go down
Mitsuko Hatsukiga
Sannin-Level Member
Sannin-Level Member
Mitsuko Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: Mitsuko's Techniques   Mitsuko's Techniques I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 8:34 pm

Mika's Mother. I'll be doing the Character biography tomorrow, but a i'll do a post tonight. Um put her at Sanin lvl. Um i dont have a title on her so i'll get back to you on that one.
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi
Kaito Kannagi

PostSubject: Re: Mitsuko's Techniques   Mitsuko's Techniques I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 8:39 pm

Got it. Sannin Level Member. Cool?
Back to top Go down
Mitsuko Hatsukiga
Sannin-Level Member
Sannin-Level Member
Mitsuko Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: Mitsuko's Techniques   Mitsuko's Techniques I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 8:39 pm

Yes sir
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi
Kaito Kannagi

PostSubject: Re: Mitsuko's Techniques   Mitsuko's Techniques I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 8:41 pm

No need to be so formal and I'll do it tomorrow watching anime right now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mitsuko's Techniques   Mitsuko's Techniques I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mitsuko's Techniques
Page 1 of 1