The Rising
The Rising
The Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rising

A Village that once was high and mighty but was torn apart by war.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the rising when we fuse the nexus and the darkmoon thus making them one
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Night Training with Ayame
show us your skills I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:48 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Fallen power
show us your skills I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Overlord's Ring/ Box Weapons
show us your skills I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:20 pm by Naoki Kannagi

» Kaige weapons
show us your skills I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Fallen Shall Rise. Kaige
show us your skills I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:21 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke
show us your skills I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:50 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Question about the development of the site
show us your skills I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:49 am by Elysia Dimir

» Let's Chat
show us your skills I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:47 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» where are they
show us your skills I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:03 pm by Kaito Kannagi

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 114 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:05 pm
Affiliates
free forum

show us your skills

Go down 
+2
Kaito Kannagi
Daisuke Takeshi
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Daisuke Takeshi
Rebel Flame :: X-Rank Missing-Nin
Daisuke Takeshi

Bloodline Ability : Rebel Flames

show us your skills Empty
PostSubject: show us your skills   show us your skills I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 10:53 pm

for all new members i am more than happy to spar with you just reply to this post and if you want to make it more fun then me and my partner (kiato) vs. you and a member of your choice.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: show us your skills   show us your skills I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 8:58 am

fine me and alice vs you and kaito...sound good?
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Takeshi
Daisuke Takeshi

PostSubject: Re: show us your skills   show us your skills I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 5:42 pm

i have to decline this very tempting offer
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi
Storm General :: X-Rank Missing-Nin
Kaito Kannagi

Village : Aurnion
Bloodline Ability : Kannagan

PostSubject: Re: show us your skills   show us your skills I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 9:20 pm

"Damn it Daisuke, just couldn't stop being cocky. We can't back out now so I accept." Kaito said sighing deeply before shaking his head and striking the back of Daisuke's. "Next time don't be cocky asshole." Kaito said to Daisuke.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Takeshi
Daisuke Takeshi

PostSubject: Re: show us your skills   show us your skills I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 9:30 pm

well look man i said for the new users i didn't know that they would try and fight us god dammit but if u still want to fight them then i guess....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: show us your skills   show us your skills I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 9:10 am

yep setsuka stated with a chuckle...but i wanna change my original partner..can anyone get in touch with mika...this'll be good training for her
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi
Kaito Kannagi

PostSubject: Re: show us your skills   show us your skills I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 11:53 am

"We can get in touch with her. So Fire and Lightning, versus All the Elements, mainly wind I believe, and Water." Kaito sighs and shakes his head. "No wonder you and Naoki hit it off so well, you both love the wind."
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Takeshi
Daisuke Takeshi

PostSubject: Re: show us your skills   show us your skills I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 4:57 pm

daisuke reply's with a sigh and says "this should be good"
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

Village : Star Clan/Aurnion
Bloodline Ability : Water Blaze::Mizugan

PostSubject: Re: show us your skills   show us your skills I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 9:33 pm

Mika enters the training field with sleep still clinging to her. " (Yawn)... I heard that I was to come here...who requested that again?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: show us your skills   show us your skills I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 9:04 am

"yep...you are...so lets get started shall we"...setsuka stands completely still again and then the wind begins blowing hard...."ill show you a move i adapted off of naoki, setsuka creates 5 wind clones that each charge a flurry of styx and then she stands completely still
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: show us your skills   show us your skills I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 7:50 pm

Mika closes her hands and opens them wide for Oceanic to appear. "Now I'm Ready."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: show us your skills   show us your skills I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 9:50 pm

Shino roams to the field and stands next to Kaito, looking up at him before looking at the women that were about to fight Daisuke and Kaito. Shino looked at Kaito once more before reaching in his pocket and pulling out a bottle cap, showing it to Kaito, meaning that he wanted to fight in kaito's place.
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi
Kaito Kannagi

PostSubject: Re: show us your skills   show us your skills I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 9:56 pm

Kaito was surprised to see his apprentice out and about. It'd been some time since he'd seen Tatsunori, let alone battled him. The only person that had ever gotten a real hit off, or actually won a fight against him without him throwing it besides Daisuke was Tatsunori. "Alright Tatsunori...this will be good practice for her." Kaito said to Tatsunori before pointing to Mika. "Go all out on her..." Then he pointed to Setsuka. "While trying to neutralize and disarm her...got it?" Kaito asked, to be completely honest, Kaito was sure that Tatsunori could take both of the girls on his own and win.
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: show us your skills   show us your skills I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 10:02 pm

Mika tilted her head to the side.(I've never seen him before...I wonder who he is.) "Hey you, who exactly are you?" Mika asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: show us your skills   show us your skills I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 10:08 pm

Tatsunori watched kaito's fingers and nodded accordingly, it wasn't until Mika spoke where he became a little unsettled. Tatsunori didn't look her way, he held the bottle cap up between his fingers and in a split second it traveled past Mika's face faster than anything she'd ever see, leaving a deep crevasse almost a mile long next to her, before he turned his head and looked at her, his eyes intense with distrust.
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi
Kaito Kannagi

PostSubject: Re: show us your skills   show us your skills I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 10:11 pm

Kaito patted Tatsunori's shoulder trying to calm him down just a little bit. "Careful Mika...he doesn't talk at all and won't resist to kill you next time...his name is Tatsunori Nishino, call him Shino for short. He'll be taking my spot in this battle." Kaito said looking at the crevasse that Shino had created and shaking his head. "Quick hint, watch his eye color, it'll help if you pay attention to it." Kaito said checking Shino's eyes and seeing a tint of red in them before then went back to a dark black color.
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: show us your skills   show us your skills I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 10:22 pm

Mika's eyes were wide open in shock.(He's fast....) Mika had calmed down. "Thanks Kait... I'll make sure to pay attention." (why does he look at me with disgust and like i'm the enemy...this is a training match..but he looks like he might go all out.)
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Takeshi
Daisuke Takeshi

PostSubject: Re: show us your skills   show us your skills I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 5:30 am

daisuke uses swift blaze and takes his stance while contemplating a strategy since kiato wont be joining the fight
Back to top Go down
InuTaisho

InuTaisho

Bloodline Ability : Eternal Sanctom

PostSubject: Re: show us your skills   show us your skills I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 7:47 am

Luna jumps from the sky and lands on a nearby pillar.

"Im looking for a good fight also."

Last edited by Luna on Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: show us your skills   show us your skills I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 9:04 am

setsuka observes all that is going on then burst into laughter "god i love a good rivalry,c'mon mika show this kid what you got" setsuka said before disappearing and ending up behind daisuke "but there is still a battle happening and you still have to pay attention she says as she charges a flurry of styx up and tries to catch him off guard
Back to top Go down
InuTaisho

InuTaisho

PostSubject: Re: show us your skills   show us your skills I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 12:20 pm

"Oh well, dont know who's team im on so ill just attack who ever"

Rushes up to Mika and knocks her back with an energy charged kick to her stomach
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: show us your skills   show us your skills I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 3:10 pm

The Mika that got kicked turned into a broken log. The real Mika was above Luna and came down towards her to strike a blow. "You didn't think that i was easily gonna let you get a hit off me did you?" Mika had ran towards Luna and kicked her with ice engulfed around her leg.
Back to top Go down
InuTaisho

InuTaisho

PostSubject: Re: show us your skills   show us your skills I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 5:45 pm

"Sorry that wont work against an opponent like me"

Just before Mika's kick connected Luna turns to shadows and forms around Mika putting her in a full nelson and begins suicide diving toward the ground
Back to top Go down
Alyss Dimir
Nightmare Elegy
Nightmare Elegy
Alyss Dimir

Village : N.N
Bloodline Ability : HA like I'd tell

PostSubject: Re: show us your skills   show us your skills I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 8:38 am

Alice rushes on to the field in a violent rage, wings fluttering in the wind her eyes gold and hair aqua blue.''That shit Luna I knew I'd find you here sooner of later'' She covers her entire body in a blood read aura her hair turns purple and is black as the abyss, she flashes past the every body disregarding everyone else. she head straight at Luna.''I don't like your existence so in turn I'll stop it

''Sing!'' Alice summoned 5 song each given a special task by Alice all flow out at Luna in a different attack pattern Alice Kick at Luna with the Scarlet aura still engulfing her body know pulsating with rage. small surges of the energy resembling lighting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: show us your skills   show us your skills I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 3:07 pm

"phase 3" setsuka puts it around mika causing luna to fly back and release her hold on mika..setsuka then grabs mika and holds her hand then charges a flurry of styx and lets mika's hand go..there use this flurry of styx...setsuka says as she leaves the energy in mika's hand...next setsuka moves so fast she appears to vanish
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: show us your skills   show us your skills I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

show us your skills
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next