The Rising
The Rising
The Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rising

A Village that once was high and mighty but was torn apart by war.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the rising when we fuse the nexus and the darkmoon thus making them one
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Night Training with Ayame
show us your skills - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:48 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Fallen power
show us your skills - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Overlord's Ring/ Box Weapons
show us your skills - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:20 pm by Naoki Kannagi

» Kaige weapons
show us your skills - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Fallen Shall Rise. Kaige
show us your skills - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:21 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke
show us your skills - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:50 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Question about the development of the site
show us your skills - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:49 am by Elysia Dimir

» Let's Chat
show us your skills - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:47 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» where are they
show us your skills - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:03 pm by Kaito Kannagi

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 114 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:05 pm
Affiliates
free forum

show us your skills

Go down 
+2
Kaito Kannagi
Daisuke Takeshi
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Daisuke Takeshi
Rebel Flame :: X-Rank Missing-Nin
Rebel Flame :: X-Rank Missing-Nin
Daisuke Takeshi

Bloodline Ability : Rebel Flames

show us your skills - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: show us your skills   show us your skills - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 10:53 pm

First topic message reminder :

for all new members i am more than happy to spar with you just reply to this post and if you want to make it more fun then me and my partner (kiato) vs. you and a member of your choice.

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
InuTaisho

InuTaisho

Bloodline Ability : Eternal Sanctom

PostSubject: Re: show us your skills   show us your skills - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 5:28 pm

Luna spins at a extremely fast pace, creating a twilight pulse on the battlefield by using the hatred alice was emitting as a base canceling out her attack.

Then mind crushes Mikas hand disabling the flurry of styx and Looks at Alice

*Do I know you?*
Back to top Go down
Alyss Dimir
Nightmare Elegy
Nightmare Elegy
Alyss Dimir

Village : N.N
Bloodline Ability : HA like I'd tell

PostSubject: Re: show us your skills   show us your skills - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 8:42 pm

''Your attack failed I don't show emotion...he red aura is like an eraser'' she runs jumps over to Luna and smiles.''Your last attack never happened you tried to harness something that never was in turn you fail'' Alice grabs Luna's arm then activates the cosmic eye'' know you cant escape I control space, dimensions, voids, and other thing of that nature theres no escaping now nothing you do can stop it know'' She spread the aura over to Luna's body and she began to break down on an atomic level'' Oh yeah and about the shadow thing I got it under control

''Sing...Prelude of light shine'' One of Alice's songs jumped into the sky and blocked out the sun a door opens and a divine light shines making shadows unable to manifest in the area.''Your finished!'' the dematerialize power speed up until her entire body was broken apart.''And now your to end this!'' Alice's aura turns purple and she reshapes the atom that was Luna into a black sphere.''Hey Setsuka seal this shit so I can take it to 'him' Okay'' She smiles and walks over to Sesuka.'' But before you do I may actually need Elysia's help this time'' Alice reaches into the a void and pulls Elysia threw
Back to top Go down
Elysia Dimir
Dark Incarnation :: Queen Of Nightmares
Dark Incarnation :: Queen Of Nightmares
Elysia Dimir

Village : N.N.
Bloodline Ability : Classified

PostSubject: Re: show us your skills   show us your skills - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 8:51 pm

Elysia stands up after Alice pulls her threw the portal.''What the hell do you want'' she looks at the black orb and noticed the soul inside.''You want me to eat it right'' Elysia sight in discontent.
''What ever.'' Elysia raises her left arm and it begins to turn black once it complete turns black she reaches into the orb and pulls out the soul.''Time to eat'' Elysia eats the souls and walks away.''I'm sure thats all you wanted so yeah'' she said with a bored tone to her voice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: show us your skills   show us your skills - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 1:12 pm

"SEAL OF PHASES" setsuka goes threw the 10 phases of sealing then puts a seal only she can break on the orb, then she lifts mika off the ground...you wanna do the honors of trying to put the seal of time on this?..ill guide you through the steps
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

Village : Star Clan/Aurnion
Bloodline Ability : Water Blaze::Mizugan

PostSubject: Re: show us your skills   show us your skills - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 2:28 pm

"Sure, I'll e glad to put the Seal of Time on this...thing." Mika said enthusiastically.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: show us your skills   show us your skills - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 2:31 pm

ok focus your energy around it then lock it and stike it with a time seal kekkiem,setsuka hands her the kekkie
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

Village : Star Clan/Aurnion
Bloodline Ability : Water Blaze::Mizugan

PostSubject: Re: show us your skills   show us your skills - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 6:12 pm

Mika takes the kekkiem. "Ok I'll make sure to do this right." Mika starts to focus her energy around the ball and locked it. (Now it's time!) "GO! Time Seal Kekkie!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: show us your skills   show us your skills - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 10:05 am

"good job mka-chan you are learning well...consider this a lesson in sealing magic...which is the only way to beat immortals" setsuka hands mika her own book of kekkiem now you can use sealing magic whenever you want
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: show us your skills   show us your skills - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

show us your skills
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2