The Rising
The Rising
The Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rising

A Village that once was high and mighty but was torn apart by war.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the rising when we fuse the nexus and the darkmoon thus making them one
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Night Training with Ayame
Sayami Okamoto's Jutsu I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:48 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Fallen power
Sayami Okamoto's Jutsu I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Overlord's Ring/ Box Weapons
Sayami Okamoto's Jutsu I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:20 pm by Naoki Kannagi

» Kaige weapons
Sayami Okamoto's Jutsu I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Fallen Shall Rise. Kaige
Sayami Okamoto's Jutsu I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:21 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke
Sayami Okamoto's Jutsu I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:50 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Question about the development of the site
Sayami Okamoto's Jutsu I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:49 am by Elysia Dimir

» Let's Chat
Sayami Okamoto's Jutsu I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:47 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» where are they
Sayami Okamoto's Jutsu I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:03 pm by Kaito Kannagi

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 114 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:05 pm
Affiliates
free forum

Sayami Okamoto's Jutsu

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sayami Okamoto
Reapers Sociopath :: General of The Reapers
Reapers Sociopath :: General of The Reapers
Sayami Okamoto

Sayami Okamoto's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Sayami Okamoto's Jutsu   Sayami Okamoto's Jutsu I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 10:08 am

Kekkai Genkai

Psynergy: This is Sayami's main energy source and most of her moves originate from it. It is the ability to conjure sorcerous effects based on the elements and fueled by the spiritual power of the person's mind.

Sayami, being a Master Samurai now, made a pact with Kaito sealing it with a kiss. The reason for this was because he was the strongest man she could find and as such he raised her power level well beyond that of what it used to be. She gained the ability to channel her power through her blade as well as gained speed and reflexes normal for that of a master samurai. Her seal looks like this:

Sayami Okamoto's Jutsu Midchildacircle

and it's positioned on her left breast right before her cleavage.

Psynergy Abilties

Venus Psynergy: revolves around manipulation of Nature - plants and the earth.

Quake Sphere: Sayami stomps the ground creating a giant Earthquake.

Wild Growth: Sayami Infects the plants around her with her Psynergy and force them to grow large and then attack the foe ruthlessly.

Avalanche: it's sort of like Earth bending, Sayami stomps the ground forcing boulders to jump out the ground then she punches them, sending them flying at the foe. (Can be compounded with Quake Sphere.)

Nettle: Sayami fires Stinging Nettle leaves at the opponent. The Stinging Nettle have hollow stinging hairs that can make anyone bleed if hit by them.

Stone Spire: Forces a earthen Spire to rise from the ground underneath the foe, impaling them if they aren't careful.

Grand Gaia: A final Earth move that Sayami uses. By channeling the spirit of the earth, Gaia, Sayami plunges her hand into the earth and rips out a huge chunk of earth, around the size of a mini moon, and lifts into the air throwing it at the foe.

Punji Strike: Sayami uses her Psynergy to create twin swords of bamboo and rushes at the foe, striking them with 35 strikes.

Demon Night: Use her Sword, Berserker, Sayami lunges at the foe with lightning fast speed and attempts to strike them, if it works just before the opponent is struck they see a myriad of demons guiding Sayami's blade before she flashes through her enemy hitting them with the destructive power of 50 demons. This is an instant kill if the opponent is hit with it.

Helm Splitter: Forcing a powerful blow into the foe's body, Sayami forces her psynergy inside of the foe and paralyzes them for a brief moment.

Skull Splitter: Just like Helm Splitter, Sayami forces a powerful blow into the foe's body, but this time she tries to force it into their head, instantly crushing their skull on impact and killing them.

Ragnarok: Sayami focuses her Psynergy into tangible forms, large swords to be exact number depends on how well she focuses and how much she wants to kill the enemy. After she's created the number of swords that she wants, she starts to throw them at the enemy at an extremely quick pace.

Odyssey: A link to Ragnarok. As she throws the swords of Ragnarok, The Psynergy she has left over forms into a very large sword. Once all of the swords of Ragnarok are thrown, she grips the handle of Odyssey and throws it at the foe.

Living Armor: Sayami stomps the ground creating a large hammer made of stone that breaks after one uses.

Grand Golem: Sayami slams her hands to the ground covering them in stone turning them into large stony fist that she uses to fight the foe hand to hand. The speed of her punches is severely reduced but the power is increased.

===================================================

Mars Psynergy: revolves around control of fire, heat, and lava.

Supernova: Sayami forces all her Mars Psynergy into a compact form inside her body. After it's all packed tightly together, she releases it creating a large explosion capable of leveling a 10 mile radius if charged all the way. This moves damages Sayami as well.

Flare Storm: Syami conjures a beam of incinerating flames and fires it at the opponent at intense speed.

Fiery Blast: Sayami attacks her opponent, rushing in to deliver a devastating punch. When it connects, the punch explodes with the same force of her supernova and is able to level an entire volcano with one good punch.

Magma Storm: Sayami explodes ( not literally ) with flaming energy and sends it into the sky. It then begins to start raining down magma that will burn anything it touches period. Anything except Sayami of course.

Carpet Bomb: By allowing Her Psynergy to travel along the ground, when it reaches the area around the opponent, it explodes violently covering a large area of destructive. Hard to dodge but possible with the right amount of speed.

Inferno: Sayami fires very large fireballs at her opponent from her sword with every swing. The fireballs don’t actually look like balls however, but crests.

====================================================

Mercury Psynergy: concerns the control of water, ice, and healing.

Deluge: Sayami raises her hand forcing a geyser of water shot from underneath the foe.

====================================================

Jupiter Psynergy: is based on the powers of wind, lightning, and the mind.

Spark Plasma: Sayami shoots a barrage of small bolts of lightning from her hands.

Spark Plasma Slash: Sayami charges the energy from the Spark Plasma into Berserker and rushes the foe. When the foe is slashed t lightning is released.

Teleport: Allows Sayami to teleport, bypassing all barriers, shields, everything.

Back to top Go down

Sayami Okamoto's Jutsu
Page 1 of 1