The Rising
The Rising
The Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rising

A Village that once was high and mighty but was torn apart by war.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the rising when we fuse the nexus and the darkmoon thus making them one
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Night Training with Ayame
making it up to sayami I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:48 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Fallen power
making it up to sayami I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Overlord's Ring/ Box Weapons
making it up to sayami I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:20 pm by Naoki Kannagi

» Kaige weapons
making it up to sayami I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Fallen Shall Rise. Kaige
making it up to sayami I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:21 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke
making it up to sayami I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:50 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Question about the development of the site
making it up to sayami I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:49 am by Elysia Dimir

» Let's Chat
making it up to sayami I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:47 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» where are they
making it up to sayami I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:03 pm by Kaito Kannagi

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 114 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:05 pm
Affiliates
free forum

making it up to sayami

Go down 
AuthorMessage

making it up to sayami Empty
PostSubject: making it up to sayami   making it up to sayami I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 9:08 pm

setsuka sits in the bar and takes her cell phone out then texts sayami to come and meet her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: making it up to sayami   making it up to sayami I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 9:10 pm

Sayami wished that she could just come out of the ground in the middle of the bar, but the owner warned her against that she she came up on the outside and walked inside seeing Setsuka. It was time for another awkward conversation, and Sayami took her seat a distance away from Setsuka. "What is it?" she asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: making it up to sayami   making it up to sayami I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 9:41 pm

"have a drink and relax" setsuka smiles then gets a serious look "i wanna make it up to you from the other day and since im not good at this ill just spill it....i wanna offer you the chance to take the test to become one of my captains in the blackmoon...only 3 people in the world gets this chance about every 20 years or so...i only have 2 captains right now and i have to find a 3rd anyway so whaddya say?" setsuka stares with a serious look
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: making it up to sayami   making it up to sayami I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 6:51 pm

Sayami closed her eyes and smirked, before laughing a little and opening her eyes back looking at her with an equally serious, yet humored expression. "So...you wanna offer me a chance to be your underling? Is that all you have to offer?" Sayami asked before shrugging and standing. "If it is then I'm gone, I wanted to merge...but...." She said looking at Setsuka over her shoulder. "The Reapers shall work with no one, we need no mergers like all the other groups around....consider us a treat Chaos Maiden and The Order." And with that she walked out, next she needed to tell Koudo the same thing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: making it up to sayami   making it up to sayami I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 9:53 pm

"actually (setsuka gets tensed) im gonna have to. kill you right here if you refuse...with the death alliance coming i needn't anymore distractions so i don't give a damn about a merger or the reapers and im sure that if koudo see's you...he'll kill you...because he himself has a pack with the death alliance making the nostra the most dangerous group on the planet right now" setsuka gets up "i don't wanna sound pushy or even evil but you must understand i don't have time for distrations
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: making it up to sayami   making it up to sayami I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 3:53 pm

Sayami smirked and opened a crevasse in the ground. "Trust me...for now I'm gonna stay quiet and maybe even help out a little. I wouldn't wanna hurt Naoki's little princess." Sayami laughed and climbed into the crevasse. "If you see me on the battlefield...it's probably because me and Koudo have come to an agreement. So..." She waved her hand and slowly started to sink into the crevasse. "see ya." the crevasse closed and she was gone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: making it up to sayami   making it up to sayami I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 8:28 pm

setsuka sighs "whatever i don't care as long as she stays out of my way then i won't have to destroy her"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: making it up to sayami   making it up to sayami I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

making it up to sayami
Page 1 of 1