The Rising
The Rising
The Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rising

A Village that once was high and mighty but was torn apart by war.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the rising when we fuse the nexus and the darkmoon thus making them one
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Night Training with Ayame
Sayami vs. ??? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:48 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Fallen power
Sayami vs. ??? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Overlord's Ring/ Box Weapons
Sayami vs. ??? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:20 pm by Naoki Kannagi

» Kaige weapons
Sayami vs. ??? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Fallen Shall Rise. Kaige
Sayami vs. ??? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:21 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke
Sayami vs. ??? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:50 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Question about the development of the site
Sayami vs. ??? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:49 am by Elysia Dimir

» Let's Chat
Sayami vs. ??? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:47 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» where are they
Sayami vs. ??? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:03 pm by Kaito Kannagi

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 114 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:05 pm
Affiliates
free forum

Sayami vs. ???

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Sayami vs. ??? Empty
PostSubject: Sayami vs. ???   Sayami vs. ??? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 7:31 pm

Sayami wanted for an opponent that was worthy of her power.
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

Village : Star Clan/Aurnion
Bloodline Ability : Water Blaze::Mizugan

Sayami vs. ??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sayami vs. ???   Sayami vs. ??? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 7:43 pm

"Hello there New comer." Mika said with a smile as she walked in the sparring range.
Back to top Go down

Sayami vs. ??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sayami vs. ???   Sayami vs. ??? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 7:48 pm

"New comer?" Sayami said tilting her head off to the side with a smirk before condensing some type of energy behind her back, pulling out her sword Berserker. "I've always been here." Sayami said with a sadistic grin. "So, are you going to fight me?" She asked activating her Cosmic eye.
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

Sayami vs. ??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sayami vs. ???   Sayami vs. ??? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 7:58 pm

"Yup. I just want to see who you are and what you are like." Mika said as she leaned against the wall. "So can I get a name and where you are from?"
Back to top Go down

Sayami vs. ??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sayami vs. ???   Sayami vs. ??? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 8:01 pm

Sayami smirked and made the sword disappear before she kneeled and plunged her hand into the ground, pulling up a boulder the size of a small moon. "Nope." She said throwing the large boulder at Mika.
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

Sayami vs. ??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sayami vs. ???   Sayami vs. ??? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 8:04 pm

"(Sigh)....Well this is no proper way to greet some one." Mika said as she engulfed her fist in ice and punched the approaching boulder and it smashed into pieces. "I'm Mika Hatsukiga and I'll be your opponent."
Back to top Go down

Sayami vs. ??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sayami vs. ???   Sayami vs. ??? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 8:16 pm

"You obviously have no idea who the fuck you're dealing with." Sayami said stomping the ground creating an earthquake, five boulders coming out of the ground. Sayami then punched each one, sending them flying at Mika, before Mika could react, Sayami had already hardened twin bamboo blades and rushed her for the Punji Strike.
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

Sayami vs. ??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sayami vs. ???   Sayami vs. ??? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 8:24 pm

"To tell you the truth I really don't know who you are.... But this battle is getting fun already." Mika said with a happy face. Mika knew that Sayami was coming for her with her bamboo blades, so Mika had quickly pulled out her Oceanic and sliced through the boulders. As soon as Sayami came in for the strike, Mika had quickly dodged. "I see your power. It's quite impressive."
Back to top Go down

Sayami vs. ??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sayami vs. ???   Sayami vs. ??? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 8:30 pm

Sayami smirked and flashed stepped behind Mika, sliding her arms through the arms and holding her close. "You obviously don't...and this is why you lose." Sayami said, charging all her energy inside her body. "Supernova!!!!" He yelled allowing her energy to explode out in a huge explosion. It was only enough energy to level a mile or two but with this much of an explosion Mika had to have been beaten.
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

Sayami vs. ??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sayami vs. ???   Sayami vs. ??? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 8:38 pm

When the smoke cleared in the sparring range, a deep hole in the ground was seen. The ground started to shake and a geyser of water had shot out in the place where Sayami was standing. Then out came Mika. "Man I love that ability to dig." Mika looked over at Sayami. "Oh.. I've seen you've met my clone. " The Mika that was laying on the ground has dispersed back into water and was absorbed back into Mika.
Back to top Go down

Sayami vs. ??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sayami vs. ???   Sayami vs. ??? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 8:48 pm

Sayami smirked. "I guess you haven't noticed that i don't give a shit." Sayami said raising her hand and as she did a spire (which is a pillar of sorts with a sharp tip) of stone raised out the ground underneath Mika's geyser and cutting off the water, so that Mika would fall down on the Spire. Sayami wouldn't kill the girl though, that wasn't what she was aiming for.
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

Sayami vs. ??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sayami vs. ???   Sayami vs. ??? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 9:09 pm

Mika flashed stepped away from the pillar. "Man that was close....Sayami...I really do like your power. They are most impressive. From the looks of it you are an earth user?" Mika said curiously.
Back to top Go down

Sayami vs. ??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sayami vs. ???   Sayami vs. ??? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 9:17 pm

"How'd you learn my name and you're wrong." Sayami said raising her other hand and forcing a geyser to raise right underneath Mika. "Don't talk like you know me." She said Allowing herself to be lifted into the air.
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

Sayami vs. ??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sayami vs. ???   Sayami vs. ??? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 9:30 pm

"A little birdie told it to me...literally...." Mika said as a humming bird landed oh her head and was absorbed into Mika's body. Mika had let her self be engulfed by the geyser. "a voice echoed in the air. "And water too. I'm loving this match. And there is no need to take your anger out on me. I'm just here for a friendly match. Mika had absorbed the water; creating a sphere in the palm of her hand. "Aqua globe!" A giant wave crashed down on to the field; coming toward Sayami.
Back to top Go down

Sayami vs. ??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sayami vs. ???   Sayami vs. ??? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 9:37 pm

"Supernova." Sayami yelled, a blast of fire bursting from her body, evaporating the water. When the fire dispersed Sayami stomped and ground forcing 10 rocks to jump up and she punched and kicked all ten at Mika. "I never said my name out loud, that bird reads minds or somethin'?" She asked putting her hand behind her back and pulling her sword Berserker out of nowhere.
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

Sayami vs. ??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sayami vs. ???   Sayami vs. ??? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 9:50 pm

"My birdies are no mind readers. They are information gatherer's. Though, it would be a nice trait for them to be able to read my opponents mind." Mika said as she cut through the rocks.Mika turned around and looked at Sayami.
Back to top Go down

Sayami vs. ??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sayami vs. ???   Sayami vs. ??? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 9:55 pm

"Cosmic Eye." Sayami said activating her Cosmic eye before she smirked and flashed in front of Mika. "Bye babe." She said placing a playfully kiss to Mika's lips before she swung her large sword at Mika, trying to use Demon Night on her, she had to make sure that it'd be a perfect connection or the attack wouldn't work and It'd only be a regular slash.
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

Sayami vs. ??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sayami vs. ???   Sayami vs. ??? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 10:06 pm

Mika had a shocked look on her face.(I wonder what she's going to say when i tell her that i don't role like that.) Mika had drew her sword out again before the attack landed. She knocked Sayami back. "Sorry Sayami but I really don't role like that." Mika said to Sayami with a confused look. "But yeah... I think it's time for me to go....." Mika had surrounded her Oceanic with water and Oceanic had absorbed it's elf into her body. "But i must say that was a good match. See ya again sometime." With a snap of her fingers water had circled around Mika and engulfed her. "Bye bye!"
Back to top Go down

Sayami vs. ??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sayami vs. ???   Sayami vs. ??? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 10:09 pm

"I'm not gay either hun, next time I'll kill you!!" Sayami said landing and making Berserker disappear. "What a pain in my ass." She said walking away from the sparring range.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sayami vs. ??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sayami vs. ???   Sayami vs. ??? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sayami vs. ???
Page 1 of 1