The Rising
The Rising
The Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rising

A Village that once was high and mighty but was torn apart by war.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the rising when we fuse the nexus and the darkmoon thus making them one
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Night Training with Ayame
Sayami could you train Me? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:48 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Fallen power
Sayami could you train Me? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Overlord's Ring/ Box Weapons
Sayami could you train Me? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:20 pm by Naoki Kannagi

» Kaige weapons
Sayami could you train Me? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Fallen Shall Rise. Kaige
Sayami could you train Me? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:21 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke
Sayami could you train Me? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:50 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Question about the development of the site
Sayami could you train Me? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:49 am by Elysia Dimir

» Let's Chat
Sayami could you train Me? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:47 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» where are they
Sayami could you train Me? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:03 pm by Kaito Kannagi

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 114 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:05 pm
Affiliates
free forum

Sayami could you train Me?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ayame Sasaki
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Ayame Sasaki

Village : Star Clan
Bloodline Ability : Plant Control

Sayami could you train Me? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Sayami could you train Me?   Sayami could you train Me? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 6:22 pm

First topic message reminder :

Ayame waited in the training field under a tree. (Hopefully she'll come to this place.)Ayame then plucked a piece of grass and began to play a tune.(this will help calm me down)

Last edited by Ayame Sasaki on Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Sayami could you train Me?   Sayami could you train Me? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 4:15 pm

Sayami watched the girl then smirked and lunged, grabbing the crystal ball and crushing it with her bare hand. "You were using this as a crouch, so I fixed that." Sayami said to the girl.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Sasaki
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Ayame Sasaki

PostSubject: Re: Sayami could you train Me?   Sayami could you train Me? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 4:22 pm

Ayame. Heard the crystal ball break. (I'll worry about that later...) Ayame could smell Sayami in front of her. Ayame still had the image of the tree in her mind. She stepped back from Sayami.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sayami could you train Me?   Sayami could you train Me? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 4:25 pm

As the girl stepped back, she stepped back into Sayami, the clone in front of her disappearing. Sayami placed her hands to the girl's shoulders and shook her own head. "That's enough of focusing, now lets get to more practically training, so I teach you the move and move on with my own training." Sayami said.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Sasaki
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Ayame Sasaki

PostSubject: Re: Sayami could you train Me?   Sayami could you train Me? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 4:28 pm

"So that means i can open my eyes?" Ayame said with with an unsure tone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sayami could you train Me?   Sayami could you train Me? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 4:53 pm

"Of course Ayame, you've done enough meditating." Sayami said to her before walking in front of her and breathing out. "Now, do as I do."
Back to top Go down
Ayame Sasaki
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Ayame Sasaki

PostSubject: Re: Sayami could you train Me?   Sayami could you train Me? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 4:58 pm

"Ok." Ayame had opened her eyes, but her eyes were glowing a bright green. She waited for further instructions from Sayami.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sayami could you train Me?   Sayami could you train Me? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 5:05 pm

Sayami nodded and slowly started to raise her hand. "Just force energy out slowly and let it coat the ground around you." She instructed.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Sasaki
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Ayame Sasaki

PostSubject: Re: Sayami could you train Me?   Sayami could you train Me? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 5:21 pm

Ayame had lifted her hand in the air. She then started to release some of her energy and let it coat the ground. "Like this?" Ayame said as her eyes died down to their regular dark green color.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sayami could you train Me?   Sayami could you train Me? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 6:31 pm

"Not even close." Sayami said to the girl as nettle plants started to grow around herself but not the girl. "Raise your hand slowly and don't drown the land with your energy, let it out little by little as you raise your hand." Sayami instructed.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Sasaki
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Ayame Sasaki

PostSubject: Re: Sayami could you train Me?   Sayami could you train Me? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 7:37 pm

Ayame retracted her energy back to her. She then put her hand back down to her side. Then she took her hand slowly and lifted it towards the air, releasing her energy towards the ground. She had to make sure that she didn't drown the land with her energy. (I know i can do this.Just control my excitement)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sayami could you train Me?   Sayami could you train Me? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 7:55 pm

Sayami looked at the ground and noticed the slight sprouts that were growing and nodded her head in acceptance. "You got sprouts growing, that's good keep it up." She coached before doing the same thing, taking it a little slower than she usually took things.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Sasaki
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Ayame Sasaki

PostSubject: Re: Sayami could you train Me?   Sayami could you train Me? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 4:16 pm

Ayame started to put a little bit of more energy into it. (I have to make sure to add these in my book of plants after I get done. But more importantly, I have to get it done first.) Ayame could see the sprouts of the Nettle plants.(So far so good.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sayami could you train Me?   Sayami could you train Me? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 9:39 pm

"Keep it steady, don't rush it." Sayami coached doing the exact same thing that Ayame was doing, but a little faster now. Her plants already halfway done with growing while Ayame's was only a fourth there.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Sasaki
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Ayame Sasaki

PostSubject: Re: Sayami could you train Me?   Sayami could you train Me? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 3:10 pm

Ayame calmed herself down. "How long did it take you to learn how to use this attack?" Ayame asked with curiosity.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sayami could you train Me?   Sayami could you train Me? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 3:30 pm

"Learn...or master?" Sayami asked her own plants completely grown and starting to die.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Sasaki
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Ayame Sasaki

PostSubject: Re: Sayami could you train Me?   Sayami could you train Me? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 3:45 pm

"Well, both. When did you learn how to use this attack and when did you master it?" Ayame asked without taking an eye off her plants.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sayami could you train Me?   Sayami could you train Me? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 4:02 pm

"I was born with the knowledge to perform it, but I never actually performed it until my fifth birthday. I mastered it a hour after i used it for the first time." Sayami told Ayame before looking at the ground and shaking her head. "before you say that's amazing...it's not. MY little sister first used the move when she was two and mastered it seconds after she used it. My father was born with every move in the book mastered already....he was the chosen one, I'm not."
Back to top Go down
Ayame Sasaki
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Ayame Sasaki

PostSubject: Re: Sayami could you train Me?   Sayami could you train Me? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 4:50 pm

Ayame had looked at Sayami.(I wasn't able to use my special power until my apprenticeship...And I was only six moons...) "That is a good thing...You learned how to do something earlier in your life. Sure your little sister had learned it faster than you...But you are very strong in strength and mind. It's not anything to be ashamed of." Ayame said reassuringly.

(Moons: Each month a full moon occurs. So think 6 moons as 6 months)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sayami could you train Me?   Sayami could you train Me? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 5:09 pm

"No you're wrong and your plants have grown fully." Sayami pointed out with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Sasaki
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Ayame Sasaki

PostSubject: Re: Sayami could you train Me?   Sayami could you train Me? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 7:52 pm

Ayame had looked down. "YES!!!! I did it!" Ayame had spun around then stopped. She had knelt down and put her finger tips on one of the Nettle leaves. When she touched the leaves, her finger tips started to glow a bright green. "I'm absorbing the DNA of this plant.This will help me be able to grow this plant without having to meditate...So now you're going to teach me how to attack with this?" Ayame asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sayami could you train Me?   Sayami could you train Me? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 4:40 am

"To use this attack you must meditate, it is a requirement for people that don't have access to Psynergy." Sayami said before nodding and growing plants for herself. "Now, you focus on your target like using any projectile weapon and once completely focused you fire. Like so." As soon as the sentence was finished the leaves of the plants shot off and all hit the middle of a tree that was nearby. "You won't have as much control over it as I do, but just keep practicing with it and you'll master it in no time. Besides, you could probably branch other attacks off of this one."
Back to top Go down
Ayame Sasaki
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Ayame Sasaki

PostSubject: Re: Sayami could you train Me?   Sayami could you train Me? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 5:56 pm

Ayame looked at a tree.(Ok...Focus is the key.) Ayame had focused on the tree. The leaves of the Nettle plants had shook but they didn't move. (Again!) Ayame had focused more on the tree. The leaves had shook more wildly. (Oh.... this is great....)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sayami could you train Me?   Sayami could you train Me? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 4:37 pm

Sayami watched her pupil and nodded in approval. The girl was starting to get it, all she had to do was focus a little more and she`d have the basics of the move down. After she got the basics, all she had to do was practice with it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sayami could you train Me?   Sayami could you train Me? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sayami could you train Me?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2