The Rising
The Rising
The Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rising

A Village that once was high and mighty but was torn apart by war.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the rising when we fuse the nexus and the darkmoon thus making them one
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Night Training with Ayame
Soushi is seeking an opponent I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:48 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Fallen power
Soushi is seeking an opponent I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Overlord's Ring/ Box Weapons
Soushi is seeking an opponent I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:20 pm by Naoki Kannagi

» Kaige weapons
Soushi is seeking an opponent I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Fallen Shall Rise. Kaige
Soushi is seeking an opponent I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:21 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke
Soushi is seeking an opponent I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:50 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Question about the development of the site
Soushi is seeking an opponent I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:49 am by Elysia Dimir

» Let's Chat
Soushi is seeking an opponent I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:47 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» where are they
Soushi is seeking an opponent I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:03 pm by Kaito Kannagi

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 114 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:05 pm
Affiliates
free forum

Soushi is seeking an opponent

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Soushi is seeking an opponent Empty
PostSubject: Soushi is seeking an opponent   Soushi is seeking an opponent I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 4:43 pm

Soushi waits patiently in the middle of a dense forest, with tons of trees around. So many trees that the ground is barely visible, the only place to stand and fight on are the large tree branches.

" Man Soushi`s so tired, hopefully someone interesting shows up. "

Soushi groaned to itself before it took a seat on a branch and waited.
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

Village : Star Clan/Aurnion
Bloodline Ability : Water Blaze::Mizugan

PostSubject: Re: Soushi is seeking an opponent   Soushi is seeking an opponent I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 7:16 pm

Mika lays on tree branch behind Soushi. "Looking for an opponent?" Mika says as she eats some grapes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soushi is seeking an opponent   Soushi is seeking an opponent I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 7:21 pm

Soushi looked at Mika and sighed closing its eyes and shaking its head in disapproval. " No, no, you won`t do at all. I want the green one. " It said to her before standing and stretching. " You know ... the one with grass abilities and stuff. "
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: Soushi is seeking an opponent   Soushi is seeking an opponent I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 7:27 pm

Mika's tail came out and began to twitch at the tip. "I wasn't here to fight you, I was just here to see who you are....When I visit the Village from time to time I don't really see you around. Oh and the one you are looking for is Ayame. She'll be here soon."
Back to top Go down
Ayame Sasaki
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Ayame Sasaki

Village : Star Clan
Bloodline Ability : Plant Control

PostSubject: Re: Soushi is seeking an opponent   Soushi is seeking an opponent I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 7:39 pm

"I knew it! You were here Mika..." Ayame see's Soushi. "Oh hello. How are you doing?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soushi is seeking an opponent   Soushi is seeking an opponent I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 7:46 pm

Soushi`s eyes dimmed briefly while looking at Mika, a slightly twisted smile coming onto its lips before Ayame made her appearance, where its face went back to the cheerful look that it always had.

" Ayame-chan! Soushi was waiting for you forever! Now don`t you wanna be a good friend and fight Soushi with everything you have? "

Soushi smiled happily.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Sasaki
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Ayame Sasaki

PostSubject: Re: Soushi is seeking an opponent   Soushi is seeking an opponent I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 7:52 pm

"I don't know you that well to be your friend. But I'll fight you because I really have nothing else to do. A rare occasion for me to tell you the truth." Ayame said as she went in her bag and pulled out a medicinal herbs wrapped in a leaf. She then ate the mixture and gave an disgusted look. (I forgot that there were always this bitter.) Ayame then gave a nod to Mika and then turned to Soushi. "Ok I'm ready." She said with an determined look.
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: Soushi is seeking an opponent   Soushi is seeking an opponent I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 7:55 pm

Mika nodded back at Ayame. (If this gets too gruesome then I'm stopping this fight...But in the mean time I'll just watch them fight and see If she still remembers her warrior training as an Medicine Wolf)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soushi is seeking an opponent   Soushi is seeking an opponent I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 7:58 pm

Soushi smiled, well it looked like a smile anyway. It put its hand close to its face and licked up the side before its chakra started to flow around its hand.

" This will be fun. Soushi will enjoy this very much. "

Soushi said, not in a cheerful tone like usual it was more on the sadistic side, before Soushi started to sink into the tree branch that it was standing on and disappearing into it.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Sasaki
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Ayame Sasaki

PostSubject: Re: Soushi is seeking an opponent   Soushi is seeking an opponent I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 8:28 pm

Green energy started to surround Ayame. "Just because you sunk into the trees doesn't mean I don't know where you are at." Ayame pulled Gomorrah from her hilt. "Trees of the forest, show me where it is." A single tree started to shake. (In there.) Ayame ran over to the tree and stuck Gomorrah in it, releasing a poisonous sap from the blade into the tree.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soushi is seeking an opponent   Soushi is seeking an opponent I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 8:43 pm

" Oh so close, and yet you were wrong. "

Soushi`s voice said, as it reappeared upside down, coming out of the branch of another tree, the one right next to the tree that she had stabbed her dagger into. Soushi smiled darkly, before dropping from the tree and in flash was behind her.

" You`re a slow one. Too slow in fact. "

Soushi whispered, its chakra scalpel aimed at her right kidney.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Takeshi
Rebel Flame :: X-Rank Missing-Nin
Daisuke Takeshi

Bloodline Ability : Rebel Flames

PostSubject: Re: Soushi is seeking an opponent   Soushi is seeking an opponent I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 8:50 pm

A small black ember floated past mika's face and from the small black flame emerged daisuke and hikari. " hey mika"
Back to top Go down
Ayame Sasaki
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Ayame Sasaki

PostSubject: Re: Soushi is seeking an opponent   Soushi is seeking an opponent I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 8:58 pm

"These trees tell me everything. Don't under estimate me!" Ayame had dispersed into leaves and reverted back to her self behind Soushi. She then slashed Gomorrah right for Soushi's back.
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: Soushi is seeking an opponent   Soushi is seeking an opponent I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 9:02 pm

"Oh hello Daisuke. Hi Hikari." Mika said as she ate some more of her grapes. I not really doing anything but just watching those two fight." She said as her tail pointed over to the direction of Ayame and Soushi. "Want some grapes?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soushi is seeking an opponent   Soushi is seeking an opponent I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 9:07 pm

Soushi`s eyes widened slightly, that was a miss calculation on its part and it would learn from that, for now it ducked slowly and and leaned over backwards, aiming for her stomach with the chakra scalpel. Not only was Soushi quicker than most genin but it was very flexible.

Back to top Go down
Ayame Sasaki
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Ayame Sasaki

PostSubject: Re: Soushi is seeking an opponent   Soushi is seeking an opponent I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 9:16 pm

Ayame quickly pulled out a piece of grass that she plucked from the ground when she was on her way to the field. with one hand wielding Gomorrah, she had put it on her stomach area to cover herself. She then put the grass piece to her lips and began to play a tune. (Grass Whistle.)
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Takeshi
Daisuke Takeshi

PostSubject: Re: Soushi is seeking an opponent   Soushi is seeking an opponent I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 9:22 pm

"no thanks mika im not a big fan of grapes. however im not sure but i believe caught a cold"

Last edited by Daisuke Takeshi on Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soushi is seeking an opponent   Soushi is seeking an opponent I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 9:26 pm

" Too slow again. "

Soushi redirected its strike to her knee and slashed it with its chakra scalpel which should be enough to immobilize her. It then sunk into the tree branch that it was standing on and with a smile on its face.

" Try again. "

It grinned darkly before disappearing. The reason her grass flute wasn`t working was because the field they were on was covered in trees with almost no ground or grass in sight. Well at least that was what Soushi assumed was the reason why it hadn`t worked.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Takeshi
Daisuke Takeshi

PostSubject: Re: Soushi is seeking an opponent   Soushi is seeking an opponent I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 9:36 pm

"ahhh ahhhh chooooooooooo" during daisuke's epic sneeze a flaming lugie flew towards a random tree in the forest and consuming the tree in black flames.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Sasaki
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Ayame Sasaki

PostSubject: Re: Soushi is seeking an opponent   Soushi is seeking an opponent I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 9:44 pm

Ayame quickly pulled a poultice from her bag and chewed it, the placed it on her knee. She then bandaged it up and went over to a tree , creating a barrier around her with vines bark, and twigs. Vines had grew in front of the barrier, one of them wielding Gomorrah. They started to swing wildly in the direction Soushi. (Time to heal my self.)
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: Soushi is seeking an opponent   Soushi is seeking an opponent I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 9:49 pm

Mika's eyes widened as she looked at the lugie. "Ewwwwwwww!" She said with digust. "(Sigh).... Ayame has the right poultice for your little cold...Though I think you are gonna need more then that." She said with a curious look.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soushi is seeking an opponent   Soushi is seeking an opponent I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 9:54 pm

Oh that wouldn`t do at all. Her healing really wasn`t what Soushi had in mind for her. It liked to see its victim`s squirm and cry in agony and her healing would jeopardize that. Sighing, Soushi lowered itself from a branch and deactivated the chakra scalpel on its right hand.

" Lets try this. "

Soushi said, forcing a coarse metal from his wrists and making them swirl around its hand and thrust outward to create a drill. Soushi grinned, learning an ability for his kekkai genkai. He aimed the barbed wire drill at Ayame`s shield as it started to spin rapidly.

" Barbed Drill! "

It yelled randomly before the drill of barbed wire fired from it`s wrist and started to drill into her barrier, trying to force it to break.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Sasaki
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Ayame Sasaki

PostSubject: Re: Soushi is seeking an opponent   Soushi is seeking an opponent I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 10:07 pm

One of the vines had lashed at Soushi while the another one had went for Soushi's left leg. (I must meditate....Maybe I can use the Nettle attack that Sayami had taught me...But do I have the time?) Ayame had looked at her knee. (It's healing quickly so i should have enough time.) Ayame had absorbed herself into the tree she was leaning against. She then made a clone in her place to trick Soushi and began to meditate for the Nettle Attack. (Hopefully this goes as planned.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soushi is seeking an opponent   Soushi is seeking an opponent I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 10:16 pm

Soushi sunk into the tree once more, before coming out and reconnecting its arm and the drill that was drilling away at her barrier. Soushi intensified the spin of the drill and broke through the barrier, slashing up the clone that was inside before the drill stopped spinning, came apart and sunk back into his wrist.

" Cool. "

Soushi said to himself before he started to look around for her, not seeing her anywhere. This was indeed getting interesting. Soushi put its hand out and started to charge up a Rasengan, before it took off and started to thrash through the trees of the forest, breaking them.

" Soushi knows that she`s hiding in them ... just gotta find the ... that one. "

Soushi charged the Rasengan into the tree and detached it, allowing the rasengan to destroy the tree and one tree behind it.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Sasaki
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Ayame Sasaki

PostSubject: Re: Soushi is seeking an opponent   Soushi is seeking an opponent I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 10:32 pm

A tree had grew behind Soushi along with Ayame's energy slowly spewing out on to the stump of the trees, making 26 Nettle plants grow, each holding 13 leaves . Then Ayame came out, her eyes glowing a bright green. "My first time actually using this attack in battle... I'm so grateful of her to teach me this." She then focused her attention on Soushi. Two of the plants had shook and fired the leaves at Soushi.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soushi is seeking an opponent   Soushi is seeking an opponent I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Soushi is seeking an opponent
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next