The Rising
The Rising
The Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rising

A Village that once was high and mighty but was torn apart by war.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the rising when we fuse the nexus and the darkmoon thus making them one
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Night Training with Ayame
katsumi's ranking exam I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:48 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Fallen power
katsumi's ranking exam I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Overlord's Ring/ Box Weapons
katsumi's ranking exam I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:20 pm by Naoki Kannagi

» Kaige weapons
katsumi's ranking exam I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Fallen Shall Rise. Kaige
katsumi's ranking exam I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:21 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke
katsumi's ranking exam I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:50 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Question about the development of the site
katsumi's ranking exam I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:49 am by Elysia Dimir

» Let's Chat
katsumi's ranking exam I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:47 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» where are they
katsumi's ranking exam I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:03 pm by Kaito Kannagi

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 114 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:05 pm
Affiliates
free forum

katsumi's ranking exam

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
hikari takeshi
The Fire God`s Apprentice
hikari takeshi

Bloodline Ability : chaos flames

katsumi's ranking exam Empty
PostSubject: katsumi's ranking exam   katsumi's ranking exam I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 6:23 pm

hikari sits on a cloud of fire lazily waiting for katsumi to arrive.
Back to top Go down
Katsumi Teruko
Special Jounin of Aurnion
Katsumi Teruko

Bloodline Ability : Sacred Fire

PostSubject: Re: katsumi's ranking exam   katsumi's ranking exam I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 6:30 pm

katsumi walks slowly behind hikari shaking. she worries because she feels hikari is extremely crazy but its katsumi's ranking exam and she knows she's ready for it. however she never expected to choose hikari.

"im ready hikari." katsumi said with a stern look for as of right now she was serious
Back to top Go down
hikari takeshi
hikari takeshi

PostSubject: Re: katsumi's ranking exam   katsumi's ranking exam I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 6:39 pm

hikari looked over her left shoulder back at katsumi. hikari then vanished and reappeared behind katsumi "how do you expect to get stronger if your afraid." hikari then created a dense green fog and slowly vanished laughing at katsumi.
Back to top Go down
Katsumi Teruko
Katsumi Teruko

PostSubject: Re: katsumi's ranking exam   katsumi's ranking exam I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 6:45 pm

katsumi didn't bother to look around for hikari.

" its my first ranking exam, ...i have the desire to get stronger so im ready hikari." katsumi then folded her arms waiting for hikari. katsumi then laughed to herself ( this will be challenging)
Back to top Go down
hikari takeshi
hikari takeshi

PostSubject: Re: katsumi's ranking exam   katsumi's ranking exam I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 6:55 pm

hikari quickly bursted from the ground in front of katsumi and uppercuted her in the chin sending her flying in the sky. "come at me with your full strength if you can withstand my flames for 3 minutes then you will be promoted to chunin."
Back to top Go down
Katsumi Teruko
Katsumi Teruko

PostSubject: Re: katsumi's ranking exam   katsumi's ranking exam I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 7:28 pm

katsumi then dissapeared herself as she was in the air. she charges two Chidori's in each of her hands and forms a Sphere. she then absorbs lightning and compresses them together forming a Electricity blade. katsumi then aims and strikes hikari in her chest using all her strength to strike her. the blade immediately numbs her making her fall face first. she then uses fist of flames and punched her multiple of times in the back of her head sending fire to burn her skull.
katsumi then picks up hikari's body and throws her across the feild as she starts to breathe hard.( damn that was my strength i didn't even know i could do that.. but im ready for her to come back at me)
Back to top Go down
hikari takeshi
hikari takeshi

PostSubject: Re: katsumi's ranking exam   katsumi's ranking exam I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 7:42 pm

"your flames arent even worth being called ember's. so is that your max strength? hikari walked towards katsumi and engulfed her hands in fire and dashed towards katsumi and punched her in the throat causing katsumi's entire body in green flames. "you have potential but your flames are weaker than that of a fire ant."
Back to top Go down
Katsumi Teruko
Katsumi Teruko

PostSubject: Re: katsumi's ranking exam   katsumi's ranking exam I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 7:56 pm

katsumi dodged hikari's punch and gripped her arm until she could feel her bone crack.
" hikari i could care less if my flames are weak." katsumi then tossed hikari in the air.

katsumi then places her hands to the ground after converting her chakra in to lightning, then sending a powerful bolt of electricity that cuts through the ground in the direction of the hikari. sending electricity all right her body. katsumi then jumps in the air after she was striked with her lightning and pulls out pele and stabbed hikari in her neck and slashes the side of her neck making her bleed constantly.

katsumi then back flips and pressed her foot on the back of hikari's neck forcing her 8 feet to the ground. katsumi then throws her Magma globe she forms from her hand into the ground where hikari is and waits 4 minutes until the ground explodes with magma with her in it.
Back to top Go down
hikari takeshi
hikari takeshi

PostSubject: Re: katsumi's ranking exam   katsumi's ranking exam I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 8:05 pm

hikari laughs while her real body descends from the sky above on a cloud of green flames. so lets get this fight started then shall we. hikari's clone then diapears as it stands their looking at katsumi. "wow katsumi you couldnt even kill my clone? hikari then flipped down to the ground and used Fire Element: Fire Dragon Flame Blast. after the attack hikari created 2 clones of her self. and the clones used the same attack as the real hikari.
Back to top Go down
Katsumi Teruko
Katsumi Teruko

PostSubject: Re: katsumi's ranking exam   katsumi's ranking exam I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 8:28 pm

katsumi launched to blades of lighting bolts destroying the clones and leaving only hikari. katsumi started to think to herself as she struggled to get up from hikari's attack
" man this bitch is getting on my nerves."

katsumi then stood up and rapped her Rosario around her wrist and made magma appear in her palm and slashed hikari in her arms ,making the magma seep into her body and evaporating the blood out of her lungs.

as hikari struggled to breathe katsumi ran from her and back to her in the speed of light and kicked her straight in her chest.
Back to top Go down
hikari takeshi
hikari takeshi

PostSubject: Re: katsumi's ranking exam   katsumi's ranking exam I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 9:01 pm

hikari simply stood there and laughed as katsumi's attacks didnt even cause damage. "theres no blood in my lungs first of all. theres only magma. the more fire you use against me the stronger i get you pitiful saggy worthless slut." hikari then rushed toward katsumi and punched her so hard in the jaw that it completly fell off so she could never talk again. hikari then walked over to katsumi as she was bleeding to death on the ground and ploaced her right hand on her face and began to suck out all of katsumi's flames.
Back to top Go down
Katsumi Teruko
Katsumi Teruko

PostSubject: Re: katsumi's ranking exam   katsumi's ranking exam I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 10:29 am

Katsumi laid there motionless for she was bleeding to death and was slowly dieing. as hikari was sucking out her flames katsumi knew that if she didn't fight back she will instantly die. katsumi knew that she had to do something to pass. katsumi struggled to lift her hand. but she had to .she then grabbed hakari's hand removing it from her hand and twisting it hard enough for her hand to b the opposite way than normal. she then kicked hikari as she screamed making her fall on her back hitting her head hard enough that she fell unconscious. katsumi then got up still bleeding and limping for her strength was gone.once hikari was unconscious katsumi fell to her knees, knowing she was dieing. she had to get some strength from hikari so she grew her fangs and sucked some of her energy into her so she would stay alive a little bit longer.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: katsumi's ranking exam   katsumi's ranking exam I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 12:40 pm

" What a show. You two were really entertaining. Good thing Naoki sent me to stop you all. "

Soushi said walking to the field and to the two girls. Her hands started to glow a green color and she placed them to Katsumi first before placing them to Hikari. This would instantly heal both of them.

" Naoki was watching for the whole fight and he told me to tell you Katsumi that you're now a Special Jounin. Congrats. As for you Hikari... he said no more ranking exams. "

Soushi smiled before starting to leave.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: katsumi's ranking exam   katsumi's ranking exam I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

katsumi's ranking exam
Page 1 of 1