The Rising
The Rising
The Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rising

A Village that once was high and mighty but was torn apart by war.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the rising when we fuse the nexus and the darkmoon thus making them one
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Night Training with Ayame
I need a proctor NOW!!!! : Ranking Exam Soushi 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:48 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Fallen power
I need a proctor NOW!!!! : Ranking Exam Soushi 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Overlord's Ring/ Box Weapons
I need a proctor NOW!!!! : Ranking Exam Soushi 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:20 pm by Naoki Kannagi

» Kaige weapons
I need a proctor NOW!!!! : Ranking Exam Soushi 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Fallen Shall Rise. Kaige
I need a proctor NOW!!!! : Ranking Exam Soushi 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:21 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke
I need a proctor NOW!!!! : Ranking Exam Soushi 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:50 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Question about the development of the site
I need a proctor NOW!!!! : Ranking Exam Soushi 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:49 am by Elysia Dimir

» Let's Chat
I need a proctor NOW!!!! : Ranking Exam Soushi 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:47 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» where are they
I need a proctor NOW!!!! : Ranking Exam Soushi 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:03 pm by Kaito Kannagi

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 114 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:05 pm
Affiliates
free forum

I need a proctor NOW!!!! : Ranking Exam Soushi 2

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

I need a proctor NOW!!!! : Ranking Exam Soushi 2 Empty
PostSubject: I need a proctor NOW!!!! : Ranking Exam Soushi 2   I need a proctor NOW!!!! : Ranking Exam Soushi 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 3:14 pm

Soushi stood in the ranking exam field, ready to skip the special jounin level and go straight for the jounin level. Soushi stood confident that it would be able to pass this test with flying colors and even be selected for an anbu position if it worked hard enough.
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

Village : Star Clan/Aurnion
Bloodline Ability : Water Blaze::Mizugan

PostSubject: Re: I need a proctor NOW!!!! : Ranking Exam Soushi 2   I need a proctor NOW!!!! : Ranking Exam Soushi 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 4:40 pm

Mika, in her wolf form, sat on top of a tree looking at Soushi. (This is the one that wants Jounin? Why does everyone want to skip? Where are their Senseis?) Mika jumps down and walks towards Soushi. "You need want a Rankig Exam, yes?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I need a proctor NOW!!!! : Ranking Exam Soushi 2   I need a proctor NOW!!!! : Ranking Exam Soushi 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 4:42 pm

Soushi looked at the wolf speaking to it and nodded. " Of course. That`s the purpose of the ranking exam field isn`t it? Are you gonna be my proctor? " Soushi asked.
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: I need a proctor NOW!!!! : Ranking Exam Soushi 2   I need a proctor NOW!!!! : Ranking Exam Soushi 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 4:56 pm

Mika's ears flattened.(Uh oh...I don't even know how to administer one. But I can try.) "Sure I'll be your proctor. I don't think anyone else will be it." Mika wagged her tail. "The restrictions are: 1 genjutsu, 1 Ninjutsu, You can use taijutsu's, and Kekei Genkei is not allowed. And you can use 1 weapon." Mika Had transformed into her human form. "Think that works for the both of us?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I need a proctor NOW!!!! : Ranking Exam Soushi 2   I need a proctor NOW!!!! : Ranking Exam Soushi 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 4:59 pm

Soushi nodded then shook its head. " But I want to take the jounin test. I thought that was everything was allowed and that you wouldn`t hold back. Or are you setting more restrictions to test my abilities fully? " Soushi asked.
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: I need a proctor NOW!!!! : Ranking Exam Soushi 2   I need a proctor NOW!!!! : Ranking Exam Soushi 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 5:05 pm

"Oh the Jounin test. Oops I'm sorry this is my first time actually doing this so...yeah..." Mika said with a embarrassed chuckle. "Ok. Skip the restrictions. We shall see how strong you are without the restrictions. Welcome to Your first Jounin Exam. I'm Mika Hatsukiga and I shall be your proctor."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I need a proctor NOW!!!! : Ranking Exam Soushi 2   I need a proctor NOW!!!! : Ranking Exam Soushi 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 3:13 pm

Soushi smiled widely and nodded her head. " Alright, tell me when to begin then. " Getting into a ready stance, Soushi was ready to do battle with Mika.
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: I need a proctor NOW!!!! : Ranking Exam Soushi 2   I need a proctor NOW!!!! : Ranking Exam Soushi 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 3:15 pm

Mika nodded her head. "You may have the first Attack." Mika said as he parted her hands, bringing out her Oceanic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I need a proctor NOW!!!! : Ranking Exam Soushi 2   I need a proctor NOW!!!! : Ranking Exam Soushi 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 3:27 pm

Soushi smiled and activated Chakra Scalpel, the only move that Soushi used frequently and charged Mika. Soushi closed her eyes and made a circle with her hands before thrusting them forward in an attempt to hit Mika`s chest with the Chakra Scalpel.
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: I need a proctor NOW!!!! : Ranking Exam Soushi 2   I need a proctor NOW!!!! : Ranking Exam Soushi 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 3:35 pm

With Oceanic in her hands, Mika had used Oceanic as a shield to block the Chakra scalpel. She then pushed Soushi away and slashed a Shifting Tides at It. "What exactly are you? Are you a boy or a girl?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I need a proctor NOW!!!! : Ranking Exam Soushi 2   I need a proctor NOW!!!! : Ranking Exam Soushi 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 3:18 pm

Soushi turned the ground into fine sand and sunk into it quickly traveling along underground and coming up, only her head and arms being able to be seen, behind Mika, and attempting to assault her Achilles heel with the scalpel. If it hit then her movement would be restricted and Soushi really hoped that it would hit.

" I`m a girl can`t you tell? Jeez, you people and your questions. "

Soushi said annoyed.
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: I need a proctor NOW!!!! : Ranking Exam Soushi 2   I need a proctor NOW!!!! : Ranking Exam Soushi 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 3:32 pm

Mika quickly turned around and dodged Soushi's scalpel. With a Aqua globe in her hand, she smashed it into the ground, causing the fine sand to stir up. "Ok I'm sorry. I just think it's a good idea to learn about my opponents. To see who they are and what they are like. Think of my questions as a good thing. Not many people like to talk during battle."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I need a proctor NOW!!!! : Ranking Exam Soushi 2   I need a proctor NOW!!!! : Ranking Exam Soushi 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 3:38 pm

Before the Aqua globe was slammed to the ground, Soushi had moved back into the fine sand and was moving around for a little bit, mostly looking for a way to counter attack the water that this woman was using, and a way to surprise attack her. Those were Soushi`s specialties. Coming all the way out of the ground a safe distance away, wires pertruded from Soushi`s wrist and wrapped around until it formed a rapidly spinning drill.

" I`m one of them, but if you must talk, then fine. "

Soushi had already deactivated the chakra scalpel, and rushed Mika with the Drill.
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: I need a proctor NOW!!!! : Ranking Exam Soushi 2   I need a proctor NOW!!!! : Ranking Exam Soushi 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 3:44 pm

Mika had took her stance. (Shes coming straight for the attack.) Mika Smirked and ran towards Soushi, Oceanic open for a clamp on Soushi's drill. (If I stop the rotation of the drill, then she will have a hard time to get away from me.)
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi
Storm General :: X-Rank Missing-Nin
Storm General :: X-Rank Missing-Nin
Kaito Kannagi

Village : Aurnion
Bloodline Ability : Kannagan

PostSubject: Re: I need a proctor NOW!!!! : Ranking Exam Soushi 2   I need a proctor NOW!!!! : Ranking Exam Soushi 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 3:47 pm

Interestingly enough, Kaito appeared a good enough distance away from the exam and watched with curiosity. This was Mika`s first time ranking someone and he wanted see how she would do. If her judgment would be sound and of course, if she wasn`t holding anything back. If he deemed her decision at the end unreasonably he would override it and make a better judgment. For now though, he watched.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I need a proctor NOW!!!! : Ranking Exam Soushi 2   I need a proctor NOW!!!! : Ranking Exam Soushi 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 3:51 pm

Just as Soushi had planned for Mika to do, as the sword clamp and the drill collided, Soushi placed her hand to Mika`s chest and activated the chakra scalpel once more, aiming for one of her lungs, and since Soushi`s knowledge of the body was so extensive then she was sure that she had hit the lung, puncturing it and thus making it harder for Mika to function or breath for that matter. Of course this was only if she had indeed hit Mika.
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: I need a proctor NOW!!!! : Ranking Exam Soushi 2   I need a proctor NOW!!!! : Ranking Exam Soushi 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 4:00 pm

Mika's Body turned into water as the Chakra scalpel had passed through her body. "I can't lie, That there was a really good move, but...." She then reappeared behind Soushi and threw a punch. "Stab!" Mika had began to throw punches towards Soushi.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I need a proctor NOW!!!! : Ranking Exam Soushi 2   I need a proctor NOW!!!! : Ranking Exam Soushi 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 4:13 pm

Minor setback, Soushi had calculated as much and came up with another solution. As the punches came, Soushi dodged, all of them no less, before feathers started to surround the area. This was a genjutsu of Soushi`s ... one that would put Mika to sleep. Soushi turned the ground into fine sand once more and vanished into the sand, coming up a little ways off and waiting for the genjutsu to take effect, if it was going to take effect.
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: I need a proctor NOW!!!! : Ranking Exam Soushi 2   I need a proctor NOW!!!! : Ranking Exam Soushi 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 4:24 pm

Mika had saw the feathers. (Not good!) Mika had quickly put her right hand towards her chest, making her index and middle finger visible. " Release!" (I was quick to stop it.) She had then turned towards Soushi. " She had stabbed her sword into the ground, making a straight line of geysers appear, going towards Soushi. "Water Rush!" Blades of Ice had shot out and went towards Soushi.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I need a proctor NOW!!!! : Ranking Exam Soushi 2   I need a proctor NOW!!!! : Ranking Exam Soushi 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 4:30 pm

Soushi smiled and shook her head, vanishing from Mika`s sight altogether. To make this make sense, lets just say that Mika hadn`t released it in time. Soushi smiled at the sleeping Mika, watching to see if the woman would realize that she was asleep. She had tried to release it, but she had used the wrong type of hand sign for Soushi`s genjutsu. One of those, close but no cigar moments ya know?

The Soushi in Mika`s dreams, reappeared and was hit dead on with the attack that Mika had sent and laid on the ground, unmoving, presumably dead after the attack. Of course this was only a dream. Soushi was completely safe, and unharmed.
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: I need a proctor NOW!!!! : Ranking Exam Soushi 2   I need a proctor NOW!!!! : Ranking Exam Soushi 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 4:41 pm

Mika was asleep on the field.

Her Dream:

Mika had saw that Soushi was hit. (Gotcha'.) After a minute of looking at Soushi to see if she would get up, She had went over to Soushi's body.

"Oh come on now it didnt hurt that bad."

Mika saw that Soushi didn't respond. Mika had knelt down by Soushi's limp body and placed her hand on it's neck, only to see blood on her hand.

"Soushi are you alright? Soushi?" Mika had placed her head on Soushi's chest, just to find out that it was dead. (I'm sorry, I didn't know that the attack would be that... strong.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I need a proctor NOW!!!! : Ranking Exam Soushi 2   I need a proctor NOW!!!! : Ranking Exam Soushi 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 4:58 pm

Soushi giggled in the real world and made the proper hand seal, which was something like the snake seal, only with your fingers still extended when your hands were together.

" Release. "

Soushi said, which would release the Temple of Nirvana jutsu. Soushi hoped this would conclude the exam, but if not then Soushi didn`t mind continuing, but after a dream like that, it could be pretty bad.
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: I need a proctor NOW!!!! : Ranking Exam Soushi 2   I need a proctor NOW!!!! : Ranking Exam Soushi 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 5:09 pm

Mika had awaken to see Soushi on the other side of the field. ( I missed the Genjutsu release.... No I'm positive that I Had gotten it. But maybe I did it wrong.) Mika arose to her feet and shook her head, trying to get the dream out of her head. "I've had worst dreams, That was just a minor setback for me. Meaning I need to train myself as well." Mika looked around the field. ( I know you're here you might as well come out.) "Soushi that was pretty amazing.... Why are you in the rush to become a Jounin so quickly? Whats wrong with the Special Jounin level?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I need a proctor NOW!!!! : Ranking Exam Soushi 2   I need a proctor NOW!!!! : Ranking Exam Soushi 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 5:12 pm

Soushi looked at Mika and shrugged. There was no particular reason, except that she wanted to be better than her rival, Ayame. That was the only reason.

" No reason ... so am I jounin level or no? "

Soushi asked, hoping to hear she was, but it was up to Mika.
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: I need a proctor NOW!!!! : Ranking Exam Soushi 2   I need a proctor NOW!!!! : Ranking Exam Soushi 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 5:23 pm

Mika had felt pressured. ( She was able to bring down a Kage. That was really good and with a Genjutsu too. She basically trapped me. Well I guess I must give it to her.) " Congratulations you've earned it. Welcome to Jounin. Be sure to Act like a Jounin and not like a genin." Mika said with a smile. She smelled Kaito for a while but payed no attention to it His scent was being blown with the wind. "So what do you think?" She said towards Kaito's direction.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I need a proctor NOW!!!! : Ranking Exam Soushi 2   I need a proctor NOW!!!! : Ranking Exam Soushi 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I need a proctor NOW!!!! : Ranking Exam Soushi 2
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next