The Rising
The Rising
The Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rising

A Village that once was high and mighty but was torn apart by war.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the rising when we fuse the nexus and the darkmoon thus making them one
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Night Training with Ayame
Ready for an Ranking Exam - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:48 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Fallen power
Ready for an Ranking Exam - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Overlord's Ring/ Box Weapons
Ready for an Ranking Exam - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:20 pm by Naoki Kannagi

» Kaige weapons
Ready for an Ranking Exam - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Fallen Shall Rise. Kaige
Ready for an Ranking Exam - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:21 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke
Ready for an Ranking Exam - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:50 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Question about the development of the site
Ready for an Ranking Exam - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:49 am by Elysia Dimir

» Let's Chat
Ready for an Ranking Exam - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:47 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» where are they
Ready for an Ranking Exam - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:03 pm by Kaito Kannagi

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 114 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:05 pm
Affiliates
free forum

Ready for an Ranking Exam

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ayame Sasaki
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Ayame Sasaki

Village : Star Clan
Bloodline Ability : Plant Control

Ready for an Ranking Exam - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Ready for an Ranking Exam   Ready for an Ranking Exam - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 10:13 pm

First topic message reminder :

Ayame sat under a tree; thinking about who could administer her exam. (Riverheart said she couldn't do it because she knew me a little to well. But who will do it?) Ayame had sat against a tree and closed her eyes and began to channel her chakra.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Ready for an Ranking Exam   Ready for an Ranking Exam - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 12:24 pm

Naoki smiled and walked to the wolf, placing his hand to her forehead as it started to glow a pale royal blue color, her side starting to heal as soon as he placed his hand to her forehead.

" Oh you have done nothing wrong. I only want to know what I said would end the battle. So let me say this, all you have to do is defeat me in battle. Is that too much for me to ask of you? "

He asked her, removing his hand, her side and whatever else was injured on her healed fully. He smiled and sat on the ground next to her, hoping to see what she deemed was fair for a ranking exam.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Sasaki
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Ayame Sasaki

PostSubject: Re: Ready for an Ranking Exam   Ready for an Ranking Exam - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 12:40 pm

Ayame had shook her fur after her treatment. "No, you're not asking me for too much. Besides, Mika wants me to get more into fighting instead of being in the den all day and only going out side for when I have a shortage of medicinal herbs. She thinks I need to be apprenticed." Ayame's ears twitched with excitement. "Do the same restrictions apply to this fight as they did to the previous?" Ayame asked with a wagging tail.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ready for an Ranking Exam   Ready for an Ranking Exam - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 12:50 pm

" Well yes the same rules would apply ... how about we make this an exam for your Special Jounin certification? Then you`d skip over Chunin. Sure the battle would be more intense but if you make it out then you`ll be a Special Jounin and on top of that there are less restrictions to the battle. Would you care to hear more Ayame? "

Naoki asked, taking her paw in his hand and shaking it. Wow were wolf paws soft or what? He wondered if the reason she turned into a wolf was because she was one or if it was because that was part of her kekkai genkai. He liked her wolf form actually, it was like a dog ... granted a big dog but a dog.

" Though, you could skip over that and go for Jounin, but you`d get a new proctor. Kaito would do that for you. "
Back to top Go down
Ayame Sasaki
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Ayame Sasaki

PostSubject: Re: Ready for an Ranking Exam   Ready for an Ranking Exam - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 1:02 pm

Ayame was at a big decision. (I can skip over chunin and go to special Jounin or Skip over both of those and go to Jounin....And If I chose to be a Jounin, Kaito is going to be my proctor. But I will be a lot stronger than a Chunin and Special Jounin.) "Could you tell me more about the Jounin position?" ayame said with a bark.
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi
Storm General :: X-Rank Missing-Nin
Kaito Kannagi

Village : Aurnion
Bloodline Ability : Kannagan

PostSubject: Re: Ready for an Ranking Exam   Ready for an Ranking Exam - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 1:18 pm

" Well joining will be the highest that you can go unless you're selected to be an anbu or even better a sannin but that's rare unless you have special skill that the Kage find extremely interesting. "

Naoki's body slowly started to fade away and in his place Kaito sat stroking her paw with a grin.

" Long time no see Ayame-chan. So the battle would be an all out brawl between you and me. Nothing will be restricted to use but I will not be pulling any of my punches. Win or lose, if I believe that you can cut it as a jounin then you'll get the position. If not then whatever position under that I see you fit for then you'll be give that position. "

Kaito explained.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Sasaki
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Ayame Sasaki

PostSubject: Re: Ready for an Ranking Exam   Ready for an Ranking Exam - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 1:43 pm

Ayame had took her paw back and shook off the shock that Kaito had gave her when Naoki's body had transformed into his. (I wonder if knew that i had got scared when he did that.... But an all out battle for that rank? It sounds good to me. I Just have to give it my all.) "Ok...I accept the challenge. And I shall do my best to become a Jounin. Ayame had went over to her bag and picked up a herb mixture, Gomorrah, and a few healing herbs. She then transformed back into her human form and ate the herb mixture.(Ok that has gotten my chakra level back to it's original status....Now i'm ready.) "Ok lets do this!" She said with determination.
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi
Kaito Kannagi

PostSubject: Re: Ready for an Ranking Exam   Ready for an Ranking Exam - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 2:05 pm

kaito smiled and stood, his Kannagan activating as soon as he looked into her determined eyes, his eyes just as determined as her were. With his Kannagan activated his absorption ability automatically activates since its a passive trait, so he started to absorb her energy little by little, the amount was small enough so that she wouldn`t notice it until she was low on chakra.

" Alright then Ayame, you may have the first move. "

he said to her as fifteen clones of himself appeared in a straight line in front of him, some kneeling to charge emerald chidori and the others charging emerald raikiri in both their hands. kaito folded his arms and smirked.

" Lets see what you got. I should warn you ... I`m faster than my little brother. "
Back to top Go down
Ayame Sasaki
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Ayame Sasaki

PostSubject: Re: Ready for an Ranking Exam   Ready for an Ranking Exam - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 2:43 pm

Ayame knew some of Kaito's techniques. She knew that he was fast so she needed to be serious. (His sides is what I need to go after.) She had punched the ground, sending vines to create more tunnels from where she had left off from. After five seconds past, six holes had opened, each of them filled with vines shooting out of the ground and going straight for Kaito and his clones.
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi
Kaito Kannagi

PostSubject: Re: Ready for an Ranking Exam   Ready for an Ranking Exam - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 2:53 pm

All the Kaitos, including the real one smirked and vanished. One appeared above her, this one with a emerald chidori charged, and thrust down to impale her. Another one with a emerald raikiri appeared and tried to attack her back. The other thirteen plus the original all appeared in the sky with theirs charged and ready to come down on her if she dodged those two, but the two attacking her were moving at full speed which wouldn`t give her enough time to dodge or do any technique to stop them from coming.

This was to test her speed essentially.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Sasaki
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Ayame Sasaki

PostSubject: Re: Ready for an Ranking Exam   Ready for an Ranking Exam - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 3:45 pm

Ayame had put Gomorrah underneath her foot. The ground started to rumble and a geyser of vines from one of the holes had came up, engulfing her and making the head of Gomorrah. Gomorrah had quickly gained a hold of both of the Kaito's chomped on them. Ayame had popped out of a hole on the other side and looked up at the Kaitos above her. (I need to get them from out of the sky... and I have just the right trick to do so.

"Grow." She said in a low voice as lush green grass formed on the field. She quickly plucked a piece of grass and played a tune, using the move Grass whistle. The grass carried the tune up towards the Kaito's in the sky. (Hopefully this works.)
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi
Kaito Kannagi

PostSubject: Re: Ready for an Ranking Exam   Ready for an Ranking Exam - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 4:04 pm

(Is the dragon head still there or no? )

Thirteen Kaito`s remained while the others were swallowed by the head of the dragon. It was fine, all the Kaito`s turned their attention to her as she started to play a tune on the grass that she had plucked, but that was ineffective on him since he could manipulate sound. He reversed the soundwaves of the grass whistle so that they flew towards her, effecting her with the sound as two more of the Kaito`s came down to the ground and rushed her, both with emerald Raikiri charged. They were moving at the fastest speed that Kaito could move, leaving afterimages of themselves with every step they took, they were moving at a speed that she couldn`t dodge at her current level, or block without getting damage severely by the raikiri.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Sasaki
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Ayame Sasaki

PostSubject: Re: Ready for an Ranking Exam   Ready for an Ranking Exam - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 4:21 pm

(Of course it's still there. Sorry for the Confusion.)

Ayame had snapped her fingers, making Gomorrah turn it's attention to the Kaito's about to attack her. It let out a roar and quickly went for one of the Kaito's. Ayame had made quick hand signs. "Protection!" A green energy had quickly formed around Ayame just in time as the Clone Kaito had made contact with the energy. (Saved by protection.)
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi
Kaito Kannagi

PostSubject: Re: Ready for an Ranking Exam   Ready for an Ranking Exam - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 4:31 pm

( Alright, its made of plants right? So can it be burned? )

The clone that the dragon went for jumped out of the way of the dragon`s large maw and landed on its head, the raikiri dying down before he placed his hand in front of his mouth and started to expel fire from his mouth, his great fireball technique. The other clone of him clashed with the shield of energy, but easily broke through it and got to her, and impaled her right shoulder, staying there as another of the eleven clones remaining came down and rushed her, attempting to impale her left shoulder this time.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Sasaki
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Ayame Sasaki

PostSubject: Re: Ready for an Ranking Exam   Ready for an Ranking Exam - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 4:55 pm

(Unfortunately yes...)

Gomorrah started to shake it's head wildly, trying to get the Clone Kaito off it's head. Ayame was in a tight situation.( So when one gets one side, the other gets another.) Ayame smirked at the Kaito that had stabbed her in her left shoulder. "Trapped..." She had made a strand of her hair transform into a vine and stabbed the clone. With a snap of her fingers, the tree behind her had fell and she dispersed into leaves. She reformed behind the fallen tree and saw that the Eleven Kaito's were in front of her. (How am I going to get out of this one?)
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi
Kaito Kannagi

PostSubject: Re: Ready for an Ranking Exam   Ready for an Ranking Exam - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 5:20 pm

The clone Kaito smirked and started to ride the beast, releasing fireball jutsu after fireball jutsu until the head was burned away and only the dagger remained on the floor. With that the clone dispersed into lightning and vanished.

The clone that was stabbed dispersed into lightning as well and vanished, and the one that she avoided joined the other group, which had all landed in front of her. They stopped the raikiri and chidori and they all thrust their hands into the sky as lightning started to rumble and a group of lightning winged horses flew in and out of the clouds.

" This is it Ayame, you`re trapped. NOW ... KIRIN!! "

All the lightning winged horses combined and formed into one large one that revealed itself to her and came down from the clouds to her location, enough force to destroy the ranking field that they were in. Of course he stopped it right before it hit her and made it vanish, and he smiled.

" Sorry Ayame ... but you pass, as a Special Jounin. Your abilities with plants is top notch, but you`re physically weaker than other ninja. With a little bit of practice and training, come see me again. "
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

Village : Star Clan/Aurnion
Bloodline Ability : Water Blaze::Mizugan

PostSubject: Re: Ready for an Ranking Exam   Ready for an Ranking Exam - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 6:24 pm

Mika hopped off a tree, her face having the happiest smile. "That there was a really good match." She turned and looked at Kaito. "Thank you Kaito for being her proctor.And if you see Naoki could you tell him that I said thank you?" She walked over and put her hand on Ayame's Shoulder. "Very good Ayame. You have skipped the Chunin Ranked and earned the title as a Special Jounin." Mika said gratefully.
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi
Kaito Kannagi

PostSubject: Re: Ready for an Ranking Exam   Ready for an Ranking Exam - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 6:46 pm

All the kaitos nodded before the clones dispersed into lightning and traveled through the ground. Kaito walked to the girls and smiled as well.

" Well look at you ... to think that you`d be a special jounin in no time at all. Is there a rival that your trying to beat? "

Kaito was curious. Mika got to where she was because she was trained by the best and was rewarded for her hard work, but this girl Ayame, she was something else entirely. If he hadn`t used Kirin then there was a slim chance that he could have lost to her. Having a slim chance of victory against Kaito was a good thing. No one in this world had a slim anything against him.

" A little more training and you could be the first Anbu of Aurnion ... if Maina doesn`t get that position first and believe me ... she`s working on it as we speak. "
Back to top Go down
Ayame Sasaki
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Ayame Sasaki

PostSubject: Re: Ready for an Ranking Exam   Ready for an Ranking Exam - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 7:03 pm

Ayame looked away.(There is a rival...) "There is a rival, but my reasons for getting stronger is for something else upcoming in the future." Ayame said as she looked up at Mika. (Riverheart this is something that shall be happening in your future as well. For the fate of our clan rests in your paws.) "But I shall plan on getting that Anbu title....Just a bit more training then maybe it will be in my grasp." Ayame then gave Kaito a curious look. "Do you think there is anyone that can teach me how to use Taijutsu's?"
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi
Kaito Kannagi

PostSubject: Re: Ready for an Ranking Exam   Ready for an Ranking Exam - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:46 pm

"Maina. She can teach you but she might prove to be your number 1 rival. She is related to me and Naoki after all. "

Kaito said with a nod before he started to disappear.
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

Village : Star Clan/Aurnion
Bloodline Ability : Water Blaze::Mizugan

PostSubject: Re: Ready for an Ranking Exam   Ready for an Ranking Exam - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 1:18 am

Mika saw Ayame clutching her shoulder. (Well let me take her back to the den so that way she can heal her self.) Mika transformed into her wolf form. She then went in front of Ayame. "At least you did your best. But Congratulations. Now get on my back and I'll carry you to the den so that way you can patch yourself up." Mika said with a wagging tail.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Sasaki
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Ayame Sasaki

PostSubject: Re: Ready for an Ranking Exam   Ready for an Ranking Exam - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 1:45 pm

Ayame climbed on Mika's back. (I haven't had to do this much work ever since I had to make that long journey here.) Ayame clinched her shoulder. (He has much power... so much power that my arm has went numb. Maybe some sleep will get rid of this.) Ayame then fell asleep on Mika's back, going towards Lake Valor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ready for an Ranking Exam   Ready for an Ranking Exam - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ready for an Ranking Exam
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2