The Rising
The Rising
The Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rising

A Village that once was high and mighty but was torn apart by war.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the rising when we fuse the nexus and the darkmoon thus making them one
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Night Training with Ayame
I need a proctor NOW!!!! : Ranking Exam Soushi 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:48 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Fallen power
I need a proctor NOW!!!! : Ranking Exam Soushi 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Overlord's Ring/ Box Weapons
I need a proctor NOW!!!! : Ranking Exam Soushi 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:20 pm by Naoki Kannagi

» Kaige weapons
I need a proctor NOW!!!! : Ranking Exam Soushi 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Fallen Shall Rise. Kaige
I need a proctor NOW!!!! : Ranking Exam Soushi 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:21 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke
I need a proctor NOW!!!! : Ranking Exam Soushi 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:50 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Question about the development of the site
I need a proctor NOW!!!! : Ranking Exam Soushi 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:49 am by Elysia Dimir

» Let's Chat
I need a proctor NOW!!!! : Ranking Exam Soushi 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:47 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» where are they
I need a proctor NOW!!!! : Ranking Exam Soushi 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:03 pm by Kaito Kannagi

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 114 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:05 pm
Affiliates
free forum

I need a proctor NOW!!!! : Ranking Exam Soushi 2

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

I need a proctor NOW!!!! : Ranking Exam Soushi 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: I need a proctor NOW!!!! : Ranking Exam Soushi 2   I need a proctor NOW!!!! : Ranking Exam Soushi 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 3:14 pm

First topic message reminder :

Soushi stood in the ranking exam field, ready to skip the special jounin level and go straight for the jounin level. Soushi stood confident that it would be able to pass this test with flying colors and even be selected for an anbu position if it worked hard enough.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Kaito Kannagi
Storm General :: X-Rank Missing-Nin
Storm General :: X-Rank Missing-Nin
Kaito Kannagi

Village : Aurnion
Bloodline Ability : Kannagan

PostSubject: Re: I need a proctor NOW!!!! : Ranking Exam Soushi 2   I need a proctor NOW!!!! : Ranking Exam Soushi 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 5:34 pm

" You have to know when to admit defeat, and when your subordinates are ready for more responsibility. Sure she`s young, younger than you or me, but she has proven herself ready for more of a challenge than being a special jounin. You made the right call Mika. "

Kaito`s voice came from everywhere and nowhere. He hadn`t made himself apparent, but he was there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I need a proctor NOW!!!! : Ranking Exam Soushi 2   I need a proctor NOW!!!! : Ranking Exam Soushi 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 5:43 pm

Soushi eyes widened happily before she disappeared in the ground, but not without a yell of pure happiness. She was a jounin now, one more step and she would be an anbu. All she needed to do was prove that she was worthy of the title of anbu.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I need a proctor NOW!!!! : Ranking Exam Soushi 2   I need a proctor NOW!!!! : Ranking Exam Soushi 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I need a proctor NOW!!!! : Ranking Exam Soushi 2
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2