The Rising
The Rising
The Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rising

A Village that once was high and mighty but was torn apart by war.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the rising when we fuse the nexus and the darkmoon thus making them one
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Night Training with Ayame
Soushi is seeking an opponent - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:48 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Fallen power
Soushi is seeking an opponent - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Overlord's Ring/ Box Weapons
Soushi is seeking an opponent - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:20 pm by Naoki Kannagi

» Kaige weapons
Soushi is seeking an opponent - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Fallen Shall Rise. Kaige
Soushi is seeking an opponent - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:21 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke
Soushi is seeking an opponent - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:50 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Question about the development of the site
Soushi is seeking an opponent - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:49 am by Elysia Dimir

» Let's Chat
Soushi is seeking an opponent - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:47 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» where are they
Soushi is seeking an opponent - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:03 pm by Kaito Kannagi

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 114 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:05 pm
Affiliates
free forum

Soushi is seeking an opponent

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Soushi is seeking an opponent - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Soushi is seeking an opponent   Soushi is seeking an opponent - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 4:43 pm

First topic message reminder :

Soushi waits patiently in the middle of a dense forest, with tons of trees around. So many trees that the ground is barely visible, the only place to stand and fight on are the large tree branches.

" Man Soushi`s so tired, hopefully someone interesting shows up. "

Soushi groaned to itself before it took a seat on a branch and waited.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Soushi is seeking an opponent   Soushi is seeking an opponent - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 10:39 pm

It was time for it to learn move two of its kekkai genkai. Soushi forced barbed wire, thick barbed wire, out of its body and make it spiral around itself. Then with a few hands signs in the confined space, it used Dragon Fire Jutsu which set the barbed wire ablaze and burned the leaves of the nettle plant. Not only that but barbed wire spontaneously fired from the shell and wrapped around the tree that she had created, the fire traveling along the wire and setting the tree ablaze as well.

" This isn`t fun at all Ayame. Soushi isn`t having any fun. "

The fire on the shell stopped burning, but the fire on the tree continued as the barbed wire shell was sucked back into Soushi`s body as it stood and watched her burn away essentially. Without a carelessly bored expression on its face.

" You can quit anytime Ayame ... Soushi will understand how inferior you are to Soushi. Soushi doesn`t mind having weak friends. "
Back to top Go down
Ayame Sasaki
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Ayame Sasaki

Village : Star Clan
Bloodline Ability : Plant Control

PostSubject: Re: Soushi is seeking an opponent   Soushi is seeking an opponent - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 11:02 pm

"My dear Soushi...Now that I've started to fight you, I cant stop. I have made it my decision to go ahead and fight, though it's rare for me to do so." With 24 of the plants remaining, Ayame, with a swift swing of her hand, had sent all of the leaves flying towards Soushi. "I'm not weak, I'm just not using my powers at full hand. But if you insist, let me show you what moons of being a Medicine Wolf can do!" Ayame ran towards Soushi and lashed at Soushi with Gomorrah. "And don't make me say it again! I'm not your friend...I'm just your ally!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soushi is seeking an opponent   Soushi is seeking an opponent - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 11:35 pm

" Soushi likes the idea of you being its friend better. "

Soushi growled playfully at her as she lunged, Soushi of course started to dodge, loosely, avoiding her thrusts and slashes with its quick footwork and loose body movements. It was like dancing really.

" Oh stop it Ayame, now that I`ve learned my kekkai genkai, you`re done for. "

it said stopping the use of the third person speech and now instead of dodging it was blocking her thrusts and slashes with shields of barbed wire, that shot out its wrist and formed that way.

Soushi smiled, this was getting interesting but, as it used dragon fire to burn the leaves to the ground, it was getting bored and wanted her to fight more seriously ... at least it seemed to it that she wasn`t fighting as seriously as she could.

" This ... is where you fall. "

Soushi said, grabbing one of her thrusted wrist and pulling her forward, before it pulled it`s own arm back and created the same drill of barbed wire and thrusted it towards her vulnerable stomach.

" I guess you lose. "
Back to top Go down
Ayame Sasaki
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Ayame Sasaki

PostSubject: Re: Soushi is seeking an opponent   Soushi is seeking an opponent - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 11:58 pm

"Not quite!" Ayame had dispersed herself into leaves. she then reformed her self back by a fallen tree branch. Ayame had put Gomorrah on the ground. Vines started to form under Gomorrah and surrounded it in a circle. The vines grew huge and started to show eyes. "Gomorrah Form!". The vines had transformed into a Dragon's head, revealing Gomorrah's true self. "This is Gomorrah, though it isn't the full body. Stop under estimating me. My power is far greater than you think. I might not show it but my power is far more than a Genin."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FsXmwU9B0c

(Go to this link to see Gomorrah)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soushi is seeking an opponent   Soushi is seeking an opponent - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 12:09 am

Soushi whistled and looked at the large dragon head, before scoffing and looking at the drill on its wrist, covering its hand.

" But you are still a genin, which means that you aren`t stronger than me. "

Soushi kneeled and pulled a scroll out of its jacket spinning it on its fingers before spreading it out on the ground.

" Now! Dead Soul Jutsu! "

It yelled placing its hand to the paper, but nothing happened, because it was out of chakra. Surprised, Soushi stood and rolled the scroll back up, placing it in its jacket and stuffing its hands in the jacket pockets.

" You win this round ... I won`t forget this ... or you. "

Soushi growled, turning on its heels and sinking into the ground underneath him before all traces of it vanished.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Sasaki
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Ayame Sasaki

PostSubject: Re: Soushi is seeking an opponent   Soushi is seeking an opponent - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 12:22 am

Ayame had put her hand on Gomorrah's head and rubbed it. "Till next time my Dear Gomorrah...Now you may rest." The vines had went back into the tree and Gomorrah had went away, it's soul back into the dagger. (Soushi sounded like it wanted to kill me now that I think about it.) Ayame shook her head, Soushi's words still ringing in her head. (Something's not right. Usually opponents keep going even if out of chakra.) Ayame then turned and went towards Mika's direction.
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

Village : Star Clan/Aurnion
Bloodline Ability : Water Blaze::Mizugan

PostSubject: Re: Soushi is seeking an opponent   Soushi is seeking an opponent - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 12:27 am

"Nice win there Ayame... Those moons of Medicine Wolf training didn't go to waste at all. Though Soushi is a interesting person I must say. It sounded like Soushi wanted revenge on you. But any who, Daisuke needs some medicine for his cold." Mika looked at Daisuke, who was sniffling from the effects of the cold.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soushi is seeking an opponent   Soushi is seeking an opponent - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 10:58 am

Standing off into the distance, out of sight from everyone that was in the forest, Noki stood, her cape flowing in the wind. She looked to her left as her friend, Soushi, rose from the tree branch.

" I recorded the battle ... did you get all the information that he asked for? "

She asked, emotionlessly, almost robotically.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soushi is seeking an opponent   Soushi is seeking an opponent - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 11:02 am

Soushi smiled and flipped a new scroll that it had in its hand into the air before catching it. There was a huge grin on its face as it looked at its friend Noki.

" Soushi got everything the boss asked for. "

The scroll vanished into Soushi`s jacket before they both vanished from the tree branch.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Sasaki
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Ayame Sasaki

PostSubject: Re: Soushi is seeking an opponent   Soushi is seeking an opponent - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 11:44 am

"Ahh yes Daisuke...About your cold. I have the right remedy for that." Ayame pulled out a jar with Honey,clover leaves, and betterbur in it. "This little concoction should help you out with your cold. Though the bigger question is how can a person that use fire catch a cold. Your body should be able to kill off germs in an instance." Ayame handed it to Daisuke. "Come on by our den in Lake Valor. I have some more of this already made...That jar right there will just cool down your symptoms for a while." Ayame said as she observed the area and how torn up it was. (I'm going to have to heal the trees...everything was messed up pretty badly.)
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Takeshi
Rebel Flame :: X-Rank Missing-Nin
Daisuke Takeshi

Bloodline Ability : Rebel Flames

PostSubject: Re: Soushi is seeking an opponent   Soushi is seeking an opponent - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 3:54 pm

daisuke looked at ayame " this is no normal human cold. when i get a cold that means that a new dragon is about to be born from my body".
Back to top Go down
Ayame Sasaki
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Ayame Sasaki

PostSubject: Re: Soushi is seeking an opponent   Soushi is seeking an opponent - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 4:21 pm

"I know it isn't. Come on, what lugie can set a whole tree on fire." Ayame had went in her bag and pulled out a plant. "Wolf bane. You might wanna take that with the Honey concoction. Like I said before and I'll say it again: Take the Honey concoction and it will help you with you cold." Ayame said with a warm smile.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Takeshi
Daisuke Takeshi

PostSubject: Re: Soushi is seeking an opponent   Soushi is seeking an opponent - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 4:26 pm

daisuke grinned at ayame then looked down at the plant " i hate medicine" daisuke's eyes then began to glow red and the plant bursted into flames.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Sasaki
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Ayame Sasaki

PostSubject: Re: Soushi is seeking an opponent   Soushi is seeking an opponent - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 4:31 pm

"Well if you don't wanna take the medicine, then you're just gonna be sick. Deal with the symptoms if you must. I'm just giving you a remedy of my Clan. Something I still hold on to and was willing to give you to cure your minor illness. But no gratitude is shown to me!" Ayame said with a angered tone.
Back to top Go down
hikari takeshi
The Fire God`s Apprentice
hikari takeshi

Bloodline Ability : chaos flames

PostSubject: Re: Soushi is seeking an opponent   Soushi is seeking an opponent - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 4:35 pm

hikari jumps up " hold on something is coming this way"
Back to top Go down
Zero Takeshi
Capo of La Costra Nostra
Capo of La Costra Nostra
Zero Takeshi

Bloodline Ability : terra flame

PostSubject: Re: Soushi is seeking an opponent   Soushi is seeking an opponent - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 4:39 pm

suddenly the earth begins to shake then a huge crater formed in the ground and from the crater zero emerged, lunging towards daisuke.
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: Soushi is seeking an opponent   Soushi is seeking an opponent - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 4:45 pm

Mika still relaxed, opened an eye. "Well if it isn't dear Zero.... Another Takeshi. Big bro he's coming right after you." Mika said in a calm tone.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Sasaki
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Ayame Sasaki

PostSubject: Re: Soushi is seeking an opponent   Soushi is seeking an opponent - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 4:51 pm

Ayame eye's lighted up when she saw Zero. "He's so dreamy...." Ayame said in a low tone. Her tail had came out and started to wag in excitement.
Back to top Go down
hikari takeshi
hikari takeshi

PostSubject: Re: Soushi is seeking an opponent   Soushi is seeking an opponent - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 5:03 pm

hikari draws her sword and jumps in front of daisuke and clashing with the incoming intruder. the two stare into each others eyes while the intense energy from their swords clash with each other thus blowing away trees from the surrounding area.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Sasaki
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Ayame Sasaki

PostSubject: Re: Soushi is seeking an opponent   Soushi is seeking an opponent - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 5:07 pm

Ayame started to rapidly wag her tail. "Oh he's so strong too. You can feel it when he made the clash with Hikari." Her ears pointed out straight forward.(Hopefully im not causing too much of a scene, but he is sooooooo dreamy!)
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Takeshi
Daisuke Takeshi

PostSubject: Re: Soushi is seeking an opponent   Soushi is seeking an opponent - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 5:35 pm

daisuke opens his eyes " wow i must have fell asleep" daisuke then looks over and see's zero and hikari fighting. " uugghhh this is irratating but i guess it cant be helped". daisuke slowly stands up and creates 2 clones. the clone on the left rushes towards zero and round house kicks him into the ground. the clone on the right rushes towards hikari and uppercuts her in the chin causing her to loose control of her body. " now that that's settled i can explain things"
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: Soushi is seeking an opponent   Soushi is seeking an opponent - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 5:45 pm

Mika gets up and stnads next to Daisuke. "It's about time! I was thinking about whether I should stop them or not." Mika shakes her head and sighs. (Now he can tell them about each other.)
Back to top Go down
Zero Takeshi
Capo of La Costra Nostra
Capo of La Costra Nostra
Zero Takeshi

Bloodline Ability : terra flame

PostSubject: Re: Soushi is seeking an opponent   Soushi is seeking an opponent - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 5:53 pm

once zero regained consciousness he immediately created a tower of stone raising him up to the tree where daisuke was and held his sword to hikari's head
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Takeshi
Daisuke Takeshi

PostSubject: Re: Soushi is seeking an opponent   Soushi is seeking an opponent - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 5:59 pm

" ENOUGH" ZERO DROP YOUR SWORD. HIKARI STOP TRYING TO KILL YOUR BROTHER.
Back to top Go down
hikari takeshi
hikari takeshi

PostSubject: Re: Soushi is seeking an opponent   Soushi is seeking an opponent - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 5:59 pm

hikari opened her eyes and saw zero's sword pointed at her face. she then stared at zero's sword attempting to melt it. but to her suprise the inside of the sword wasnt made of metal but actually made from stone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soushi is seeking an opponent   Soushi is seeking an opponent - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Soushi is seeking an opponent
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next