The Rising
The Rising
The Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rising

A Village that once was high and mighty but was torn apart by war.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the rising when we fuse the nexus and the darkmoon thus making them one
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Night Training with Ayame
Soushi is seeking an opponent - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:48 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Fallen power
Soushi is seeking an opponent - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Overlord's Ring/ Box Weapons
Soushi is seeking an opponent - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:20 pm by Naoki Kannagi

» Kaige weapons
Soushi is seeking an opponent - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Fallen Shall Rise. Kaige
Soushi is seeking an opponent - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:21 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke
Soushi is seeking an opponent - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:50 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Question about the development of the site
Soushi is seeking an opponent - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:49 am by Elysia Dimir

» Let's Chat
Soushi is seeking an opponent - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:47 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» where are they
Soushi is seeking an opponent - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:03 pm by Kaito Kannagi

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 114 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:05 pm
Affiliates
free forum

Soushi is seeking an opponent

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Soushi is seeking an opponent - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Soushi is seeking an opponent   Soushi is seeking an opponent - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 4:43 pm

First topic message reminder :

Soushi waits patiently in the middle of a dense forest, with tons of trees around. So many trees that the ground is barely visible, the only place to stand and fight on are the large tree branches.

" Man Soushi`s so tired, hopefully someone interesting shows up. "

Soushi groaned to itself before it took a seat on a branch and waited.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
hikari takeshi
The Fire God`s Apprentice
hikari takeshi

Bloodline Ability : chaos flames

PostSubject: Re: Soushi is seeking an opponent   Soushi is seeking an opponent - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 6:01 pm

"BROTHER!?!?!?!?"
Back to top Go down
Zero Takeshi
Capo of La Costra Nostra
Capo of La Costra Nostra
Zero Takeshi

Bloodline Ability : terra flame

PostSubject: Re: Soushi is seeking an opponent   Soushi is seeking an opponent - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 6:03 pm

"DAD WHAT THE HELL?!?!?!"
Back to top Go down
hikari takeshi
hikari takeshi

PostSubject: Re: Soushi is seeking an opponent   Soushi is seeking an opponent - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 6:13 pm

'i only have one brother and that was allucard but he died when our planet exploded"
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Takeshi
Rebel Flame :: X-Rank Missing-Nin
Rebel Flame :: X-Rank Missing-Nin
Daisuke Takeshi

Bloodline Ability : Rebel Flames

PostSubject: Re: Soushi is seeking an opponent   Soushi is seeking an opponent - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 6:20 pm

"well he didnt die once i heard that the planet was destroyed i sent one of my dragon to retrieve any survivors. but when my dragon came back it had allucard with it. i was certain that allucard was dead but his heart had a very faint beat. so i injected my flame into his body. two years after that he assumed the identity of zero.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Sasaki
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Ayame Sasaki

Village : Star Clan
Bloodline Ability : Plant Control

PostSubject: Re: Soushi is seeking an opponent   Soushi is seeking an opponent - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 6:35 pm

Ayame ran over to Zero and hugged him. "So strong!!!! He feels like stone!" Ayame had been love struct by Zero's appearance.
Back to top Go down
Zero Takeshi
Capo of La Costra Nostra
Capo of La Costra Nostra
Zero Takeshi

PostSubject: Re: Soushi is seeking an opponent   Soushi is seeking an opponent - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 6:36 pm

"whoa whoa whoa..... thats hikari? wow you've grown up a little besides the fact that your still as flat as a piece of cardboard. you got a little taller and you cut your hair".
Back to top Go down
Zero Takeshi
Capo of La Costra Nostra
Capo of La Costra Nostra
Zero Takeshi

PostSubject: Re: Soushi is seeking an opponent   Soushi is seeking an opponent - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 6:38 pm

"uhhmmm can someone get this deranged bimbo off me"
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

Village : Star Clan/Aurnion
Bloodline Ability : Water Blaze::Mizugan

PostSubject: Re: Soushi is seeking an opponent   Soushi is seeking an opponent - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 6:40 pm

Mika pulled Ayame off of Zero. (This girl....) "Hi Zero! What brings you here to this lovely forest that Ayame needs to be healing." Mika said as she gave Ayame and Irritated glance. "Dear nephew I haven't seen you in a while. How is it in La Costra Nostra?"
Back to top Go down
hikari takeshi
hikari takeshi

PostSubject: Re: Soushi is seeking an opponent   Soushi is seeking an opponent - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 6:44 pm

as soon as zero utterd the word: flat she engulfed her left hand inn fire and punched zero in the abs. but after she struck zero she remebered that he controls the earth. all of a sudden the after shock from the impact with zero's stomach caused hikari to loose all feeling in her left arm.
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

Village : Star Clan/Aurnion
Bloodline Ability : Water Blaze::Mizugan

PostSubject: Re: Soushi is seeking an opponent   Soushi is seeking an opponent - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 7:02 pm

Mika clapped her hands, Directing the two to stop. "That's enough you two. This is supposed to be a family reunion." Mika had separated the two so that way they didn't kill each other. "(sigh).... Daisuke..." Mika was shaking her head. "Zero this is my adviser Ayame, she is the Medicine Wolf of StarClan. It seems she has taken a liking towards you, seeing to how you are able to control earth and she is able to control plants."
Back to top Go down
Ayame Sasaki
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Ayame Sasaki

Village : Star Clan
Bloodline Ability : Plant Control

PostSubject: Re: Soushi is seeking an opponent   Soushi is seeking an opponent - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 7:09 pm

Ayame's eyes started to glow a britght green. "Aw Mika why do you have to say it like that." The forest started to rumble and the tree stumps had grew back the tops, showing lucious green leaves and making the sun blind from sight. "There we go... now that the forest is healed, I can finally relax." Ayame's tail started to wag again as she looked at Zero and blushed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soushi is seeking an opponent   Soushi is seeking an opponent - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Soushi is seeking an opponent
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3