The Rising
The Rising
The Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rising

A Village that once was high and mighty but was torn apart by war.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the rising when we fuse the nexus and the darkmoon thus making them one
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Night Training with Ayame
Katsumi, are you in need of help? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:48 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Fallen power
Katsumi, are you in need of help? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Overlord's Ring/ Box Weapons
Katsumi, are you in need of help? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:20 pm by Naoki Kannagi

» Kaige weapons
Katsumi, are you in need of help? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Fallen Shall Rise. Kaige
Katsumi, are you in need of help? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:21 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke
Katsumi, are you in need of help? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:50 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Question about the development of the site
Katsumi, are you in need of help? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:49 am by Elysia Dimir

» Let's Chat
Katsumi, are you in need of help? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:47 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» where are they
Katsumi, are you in need of help? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:03 pm by Kaito Kannagi

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 114 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:05 pm
Affiliates
free forum

Katsumi, are you in need of help?

Go down 
+4
Kaito Kannagi
Katsumi Teruko
Daisuke Takeshi
Mika Hatsukiga
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

Village : Star Clan/Aurnion
Bloodline Ability : Water Blaze::Mizugan

Katsumi, are you in need of help? Empty
PostSubject: Katsumi, are you in need of help?   Katsumi, are you in need of help? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 10:38 pm

Mika sat in the training field waiting for Katsumi to meet her there. "The new one wants to know to fight. She never knew how before?" Mika asked herself with laughter.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Takeshi
Rebel Flame :: X-Rank Missing-Nin
Daisuke Takeshi

Bloodline Ability : Rebel Flames

PostSubject: Re: Katsumi, are you in need of help?   Katsumi, are you in need of help? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 11:26 am

daisuke walked over to where mika was in the training field "huh so she's still not here." so mika how much of you power are you going to use?"
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: Katsumi, are you in need of help?   Katsumi, are you in need of help? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 11:33 am

Mika looked up at Daisuke. "I'm going to use very little since she's new and doesn't now really anything about being apart of a village or a ninja. So that is why we're both going to teach her...If you are willing." Mika said with a unfixed gaze.
Back to top Go down
Katsumi Teruko
Special Jounin of Aurnion
Katsumi Teruko

Bloodline Ability : Sacred Fire

PostSubject: Re: Katsumi, are you in need of help?   Katsumi, are you in need of help? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 11:37 am

Katsumi finally arrived at the training feild where she saw Daiskue and Mika. " Actually Mika Yes i would like to know how to fight" Katsumi whispered softly with a Mordant look.
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: Katsumi, are you in need of help?   Katsumi, are you in need of help? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 11:45 am

Mika looked up at Katsumi before getting to her feet. ""Good. You've finally arrived. welcome to the Training field. I'm Mika and this is Daisuke. Now I've been around the rown talking to some of the people and I heard that there is another fire user here. I'm no that good with fire but Daisuke is. You're going to be training with us so that way we can see how good you are. Are you willing to fight us?" Mika said with a stern look.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Takeshi
Daisuke Takeshi

PostSubject: Re: Katsumi, are you in need of help?   Katsumi, are you in need of help? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 11:49 am

daiuske turned towards mika "im only going to use 1% of my power." daisuke then walked over to katsumi and stared her in the eyes with a stern look. "so you want to learn how to use fiire?"
Back to top Go down
Katsumi Teruko
Katsumi Teruko

PostSubject: Re: Katsumi, are you in need of help?   Katsumi, are you in need of help? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 12:01 pm

Katsumi slightly smiled" Of Course i am" Katsumi walked four steps away from Mika ,with her back towards her."Make your first move when your ready."

She then turned to Daisuke so that she was right in his face.she looked at him with a hard-Demanding look."isn't that why i came here."Katsumi said with her eyes blazing red.
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: Katsumi, are you in need of help?   Katsumi, are you in need of help? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 12:12 pm

Mika shook her head while unsheathing her sword. "Mizucha... We're going easy on her." Turning her gaze towards Katsumi, she nodded at her. "Show me Pele. Dont hold her in for so long. I can sense her presence." Mika said with a smile.

Mizucha: "Ah a new girl. Pele is here too? This is very entertaining." Mika said through the sword.

Mika: "Remember we're going easy on her."

Mizucha: "Ok."
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Takeshi
Daisuke Takeshi

PostSubject: Re: Katsumi, are you in need of help?   Katsumi, are you in need of help? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 12:14 pm

"huh" daisuke kneed katsumi in her stomach and grabbed her by her hair and threw her into a tree. first leson dont let your guard down."
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi
Storm General :: X-Rank Missing-Nin
Kaito Kannagi

Village : Aurnion
Bloodline Ability : Kannagan

PostSubject: Re: Katsumi, are you in need of help?   Katsumi, are you in need of help? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 12:17 pm

Being the very noble man that he was, kaito appeared in the middle of the training field with a huge explosion of lightning and epicness. He caught the new girl before she hit the tree and placed her back down on the ground.

" Well, that`s not 1% at all is it Daisuke? "

kaito commented.
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: Katsumi, are you in need of help?   Katsumi, are you in need of help? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 12:22 pm

Mika shook her head. "Well atleast he understands. Daisuke dull your attacks by a good 100%. This is how you do it." Mika released a very weak shifting tides at Katsumi. So weak that it is like a water hose on full power.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Takeshi
Daisuke Takeshi

PostSubject: Re: Katsumi, are you in need of help?   Katsumi, are you in need of help? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 12:27 pm

"same old kai always trying to help someone." well how about this daisuke walked over to katsumi and released a ember the size of a pencil led and told katsumi to hold it." if you can hold it and it doesnt burn you then youve taken your 1st step into mastering fire jutsu."
Back to top Go down
Katsumi Teruko
Katsumi Teruko

PostSubject: Re: Katsumi, are you in need of help?   Katsumi, are you in need of help? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 12:47 pm

Katsumi struggled as she tried to keep her balance from being kneed in the stomach. " No Kaito this is just fine, Thanks." Katsumi said with a merciless look on her face." Katsumi removed Pele from her holding."

Katsumi: "Ok Pele let's show them what we got."

Pele: " Well since this is our first time then let's try our best.Say Im'bal-ga"

Katsumi: Im'bal-ga

Pele powers began to sink into Katsumi's body. Katsumi then doudged Mikas shifting tides and laugh.

Katsumi then snaped her fingers and7 fire balls formed around Mika

Katsumi looked at Mika. "HAHAH ,that's to easy for me Mika, im Not 5."She then said the words Im'bal-ga. the fire balls then speed ed toward mika.throwing her 8 time the speed the fire balls went, forcing her to go threw the tree

katsumi closed her eyes"i hope im not to hard on you mika" she said with a stern look
Back to top Go down
Katsumi Teruko
Katsumi Teruko

PostSubject: Re: Katsumi, are you in need of help?   Katsumi, are you in need of help? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 12:51 pm

Katsumi hesitated as she stared at the ember. she then grabbed it and stared at Daisuke. " 1st step huh , alright."
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi
Kaito Kannagi

PostSubject: Re: Katsumi, are you in need of help?   Katsumi, are you in need of help? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 12:53 pm

It`d been a while since he`d seen a look like that in anyone`s eyes. Kaito backed off like she asked and flashed over to a safer location, and with that he waited the match out. If she didn`t want help then he wouldn`t help.

" Welp, this should be slightly interesting. "

Kaito yawned.
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: Katsumi, are you in need of help?   Katsumi, are you in need of help? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 12:55 pm

Mika appeared behind Katsumi. The Mika that she hit was a clone. "Katsumi...Try a bit harder my dear." Mika dropped kicked Katsumi on the ground and used her tail to throw her in the air. "Make a come back from this." Mika said as she release a Wind Slash at Katsumi, dulling it a bit so that way she could try to make a comeback.
Back to top Go down
Katsumi Teruko
Katsumi Teruko

PostSubject: Re: Katsumi, are you in need of help?   Katsumi, are you in need of help? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 1:16 pm

Katsumi was slashed straight in the leg but landed straight on her feet behind mika. "im enjoying this." she said as she stared at the cut on leg.
Katsumi grabbed mika and high kicked her straight in her side causing her to head in the sky."o trust me i will."
katsumi then used Cullen in Kanji(Blazing fire Rupture) at mika, striking her rite in her stomach causing her insides to burn whenever she made grievous move.
Back to top Go down
Katsumi Teruko
Katsumi Teruko

PostSubject: Re: Katsumi, are you in need of help?   Katsumi, are you in need of help? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 1:21 pm

katsumi then headed towards daisuke. " the ember hasn't start to burn yet Daisuke and there is more i would love to learn if im finished with my first task" she stated
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi
Kaito Kannagi

PostSubject: Re: Katsumi, are you in need of help?   Katsumi, are you in need of help? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 1:23 pm

( Alright, I`m gonna structure this a little so that you all aren`t posting all willy nilly. I have created a posting order for you all so that Katsumi can have a chance to block or defend against both Mika and Daisuke without them overloading her.

The posting order will be:

Katsumi
Daisuke
Katsumi
Mika

then it starts over so that way she can defend and block against you all fairly. )
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Takeshi
Daisuke Takeshi

PostSubject: Re: Katsumi, are you in need of help?   Katsumi, are you in need of help? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 1:29 pm

daisuke was shocked at how mika just got owned by katsumi's flurry of brutal attacks. diasuke then ran over to where katsumi was and side swiped her but before she hit the ground daisuke punched her into the air ever so kindly allowed her to hit the ground head first.
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: Katsumi, are you in need of help?   Katsumi, are you in need of help? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 1:46 pm

Mika was unfazed by Katsumi's attack. " Not enough to effect me." Mika grabbed Katsumi by her hair and threw her in the air. She then came behind Katsumi and punched her down to the ground. Still in the air, she let out a Hydro Pump on Katsumi, making her go under ground. Mika made sure that this Hydro Pump wouldn't damage Katsumi severely.

Back to top Go down
Katsumi Teruko
Katsumi Teruko

PostSubject: Re: Katsumi, are you in need of help?   Katsumi, are you in need of help? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 2:31 pm

Katsumi was unconsciousness after being hit to the ground. while still in unconsciousness katsumi suddenly felt Pele pulse constantly. a Nariko(Fire transformation akio) then appeared on katsumi's neck. the revising power of pele was inserted into katsumi body. she then was immediately awoken and could feel her Eyes blazing with fire and her body regaining strength. pele suddenly form into PeleYukiko.

pele: this is your Demon Angel Transformation Jutsu released form. you activate this form when holding me while your unconscious and unable to moved an i sense danger. i then transform into PeleYukiko.with my transformation your able to be unseen until your first move.

Katsumi: thanks pele

katsumi then quickly got up and appeared behind Daisuke. "hm That really hurt Daisuke, im pretty sure you thought ill be out for a while huh?." she whispered quietly only for hm to here.

katsumi then grabbed Daisuke by his throat and threw him in the air. before realizing it was her . she then pierced through his skin pushing pele through his side inserting magma flames up his body, making him weak and forcing him to the ground. but before he hit the ground katsumi flew above him and used Blaze kick sending him 12 feet under ground. she then stumped her feet , 3 seconds later the ditch exploded with magma burning him underground.

"HAHAHAHAHHAAH Daisuke come on you have to do better than that, your becoming a disgrace."
Back to top Go down
Katsumi Teruko
Katsumi Teruko

PostSubject: Re: Katsumi, are you in need of help?   Katsumi, are you in need of help? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 2:44 pm

katsumi body began to blaze with fire.she then blasted to the sky making sure Mika knew nothing about where she was.she then used Akihito twirl and headed towards mika at 56mph. katsumi then forced mika to hit the ground face first. she then grabe4d mika by her hair and threw her in the air

"Not enough to effect me huh? , well see about this."

katsumi then flew after her and scorch kicked her rite in the stomach. she then took pele and tore threw her chess. as mika fell katsumi forced her hand into her chess pushin her 7 times the speed she was going into the ground. seeing that mkia was loosing energy she picked her up by her hair and said

"you look damaged." with a vicious smile. katsumi then made magma appear in her hand and pushed it in her chess.

" this should make that horrible burning inside your chest even harder to move." she then looked at her one last time. " your just like your brother."

katsumi then twirl kicked her to the other side of the feild making sure she fell hard enough.

"hahahhahahhahahah."

Back to top Go down
Katsumi Teruko
Katsumi Teruko

PostSubject: Re: Katsumi, are you in need of help?   Katsumi, are you in need of help? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 2:50 pm

[img]Katsumi, are you in need of help? E78d4_13[/img]
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: Katsumi, are you in need of help?   Katsumi, are you in need of help? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 3:29 pm

Mika Stepped back to a tree.( UNACCEPTABLE!.... I've died my power down too low.) Mika pulled a flower from out of her pack and ate it. The flower was a Wolf's bane; toxic to those who aren't wolves. A basic source of nutrition and cleanses the user. After swallowing wolf's bane flower, the magma seeped out of Mika.

"I guess I'm going to have to raise my power up by 20%. And take you a bit more seriously." The ground around Mika had dented a little. " To Give you a more gruesome greeting is what I should have done." Mika said as she flicked her tail wildly.

Mika stomped the ground, making a small wave appear behind her. She then started to advance towards Katsumi; the wave behind her started to grow into the size of a Tsunami wave. When the wave was fully grown, she stopped advancing and released it towards Katsumi. Along with the Water run, on top of the waves there were Ice spears riding the wave. If The crashed down on Katsumi, they will pierce through her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Katsumi, are you in need of help?   Katsumi, are you in need of help? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Katsumi, are you in need of help?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next