The Rising
The Rising
The Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rising

A Village that once was high and mighty but was torn apart by war.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the rising when we fuse the nexus and the darkmoon thus making them one
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Night Training with Ayame
Katsumi, are you in need of help? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:48 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Fallen power
Katsumi, are you in need of help? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Overlord's Ring/ Box Weapons
Katsumi, are you in need of help? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:20 pm by Naoki Kannagi

» Kaige weapons
Katsumi, are you in need of help? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Fallen Shall Rise. Kaige
Katsumi, are you in need of help? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:21 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke
Katsumi, are you in need of help? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:50 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Question about the development of the site
Katsumi, are you in need of help? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:49 am by Elysia Dimir

» Let's Chat
Katsumi, are you in need of help? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:47 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» where are they
Katsumi, are you in need of help? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:03 pm by Kaito Kannagi

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 114 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:05 pm
Affiliates
free forum

Katsumi, are you in need of help?

Go down 
+4
Kaito Kannagi
Katsumi Teruko
Daisuke Takeshi
Mika Hatsukiga
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

Village : Star Clan/Aurnion
Bloodline Ability : Water Blaze::Mizugan

Katsumi, are you in need of help? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Katsumi, are you in need of help?   Katsumi, are you in need of help? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 10:38 pm

First topic message reminder :

Mika sat in the training field waiting for Katsumi to meet her there. "The new one wants to know to fight. She never knew how before?" Mika asked herself with laughter.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
hikari takeshi
The Fire God`s Apprentice
hikari takeshi

Bloodline Ability : chaos flames

PostSubject: Re: Katsumi, are you in need of help?   Katsumi, are you in need of help? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 9:26 pm

hikari began to pity kenji for the simply fact that he was standing right in the middle of a horde of deadly zombies. hikari closed her eyes and snapped her fingers and detonated all of the zombies while kenji was in the middle. thus creating a thick bog of black smoke that wouldnt go away due to the fact that they were in a dome.
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: Katsumi, are you in need of help?   Katsumi, are you in need of help? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 9:27 pm

(Peon: Someone with the lowest social standing, such that commoners may pee on them with impunity. One social level below serfs, untouchables, and freshmen.)

"Ice fang!" A giant wolf came out of the a summoning portal, Snarling at the Zombies. Mika made of a clone of Frostfur and told them to attack.

" Come at me Hikari. You seem to be enjoying hurting people that aren't in this fight. What would your father say to you if he found out that you were being ruthless. Fight me... As a wolf. Tooth and Claw!" Mika said as she transformed back into her wolf form.

"ATTACK!" The wolves had went towards the Zombies, slashing and biting their way through the Zombies.
Back to top Go down
hikari takeshi
hikari takeshi

PostSubject: Re: Katsumi, are you in need of help?   Katsumi, are you in need of help? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 9:41 pm

"finally a real fight hikari transformed back into her wolf form and dashed over to mika and bit her in the side of her neck thus injecting hallow flames ( these flames devour your chakara and evaporate your blood and the gasses are forced out of the pours on your body. "so you have maybe five minutes to live before you run out of chakara or blood."
Back to top Go down
Kenjii Kagiashi

Kenjii Kagiashi

Village : Aurnion
Bloodline Ability : Super speed, Wolflike senses, and Byakuringan

PostSubject: Re: Katsumi, are you in need of help?   Katsumi, are you in need of help? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 9:43 pm

"Well lucky i learned how to make clones , thank you Mika."
"Hikari you messed with the wrong demon wolf."
Kenjii unleashed his full power causing a thunder storm and made a lightning shield around his body to protect himself
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: Katsumi, are you in need of help?   Katsumi, are you in need of help? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 9:48 pm

Mika pushed Hikari off, blood was seeping out of her neck. " Good job." Mika said with a heave. Mika had ran towards Hikari and latched on to her sides. She had bit Hikari on her sides, making her bleed from bits and scratches. Taking her by the scruff of her neck, she threw her into the ground and slashed her on her left side of her stomach.
Back to top Go down
Kenjii Kagiashi

Kenjii Kagiashi

PostSubject: Re: Katsumi, are you in need of help?   Katsumi, are you in need of help? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 9:51 pm

"Forbidden Arts Demon Horde Summoning"
A giant Pit opened under the Zombies releasing a horde demons to suck the power from the zombies and destroy them.
" I'll take care of the zombies Mika i need to sharpen my dark blade.
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: Katsumi, are you in need of help?   Katsumi, are you in need of help? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 9:55 pm

Mika looked at Hikari then looked back at Kenjii. "Ok." She said before with a growl before she went back to Hikari. "I'm not don't with you yet. We still have four minutes."
Back to top Go down
Katsumi Teruko
Special Jounin of Aurnion
Special Jounin of Aurnion
Katsumi Teruko

Bloodline Ability : Sacred Fire

PostSubject: Re: Katsumi, are you in need of help?   Katsumi, are you in need of help? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 9:56 pm

time passed until katsumi healed up and turned back into her real form..

katsumi: "pele what happened?"

pele: "Mika torn off your wings and fought you hard enough to show you how it would feel to die."

Katsumi: "o she did huh? hm hm hm . shes definably in for one." she said sarcastically.

she walked over back to the training grounds an saw Daisuke 2 children fighting .1 fighting Mika and 1 fighting Kenji.

"hahahahahha this should be very interesting to watch" katsumi stated as she went to sit by the tree..
"i wonder if they'll die" she whispered as she laughed to herself
Back to top Go down
hikari takeshi
hikari takeshi

PostSubject: Re: Katsumi, are you in need of help?   Katsumi, are you in need of help? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 9:57 pm

while hikari was on the ground and mika was slashing the left side of her stomach hikari shot flames from the opening in her stomach that mika had created and the flames severely burned mika's face and melted her left eye shut. hikari then kicked mika in the right side and sent her flying into the massive crowd of zombies where they kept attempting to eat her alive.
Back to top Go down
Kenjii Kagiashi

Kenjii Kagiashi

PostSubject: Re: Katsumi, are you in need of help?   Katsumi, are you in need of help? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 10:02 pm

"Oh by the no dying on me, I mean you are my teacher, s take some of my power to survive."
"You see Energy steal also allows me to transfer my energy into anyone I choose."
Kenjii used Energy steal to transfer some of his into Mika.
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: Katsumi, are you in need of help?   Katsumi, are you in need of help? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 10:08 pm

Mika formed bristles on her fur from the energy that Kenjii had transfered over to her. , sticking the zombies and getting out of the crowd. (Damn... my eye!) Mika's fur was burnt, making her close her eye shut due to the injury. Going back over to hikari, she grabbed her by her tail and dragged her. " I've went through years of StarClan warrior training. I'm use to these conditions. You never learned the ways of being in a wolf clan." Mika said with a mouth full of fur. With that, Mika smashed her paw on Hikari's ribs. "That should close your lungs!"
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Takeshi
Rebel Flame :: X-Rank Missing-Nin
Rebel Flame :: X-Rank Missing-Nin
Daisuke Takeshi

Bloodline Ability : Rebel Flames

PostSubject: Re: Katsumi, are you in need of help?   Katsumi, are you in need of help? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 10:11 pm

daisuke ran over to kenji and gave him a naruto right hook but daisuke punched him with so much force that kenji flew an entire lap around the world. (punched him so hard that his face caved in crushing his scull upon impact).
Back to top Go down
Kenjii Kagiashi

Kenjii Kagiashi

PostSubject: Re: Katsumi, are you in need of help?   Katsumi, are you in need of help? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 10:19 pm

"What was that for Daisuke?"
Back to top Go down
hikari takeshi
hikari takeshi

PostSubject: Re: Katsumi, are you in need of help?   Katsumi, are you in need of help? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 10:23 pm

" your efforts are ruthless mika. i came before the wolf clan, i am the creator, the original wolf, i founded the star wolf clan. whether you believe me or not you are a descendant of mine. mika you havent even mastered or discovered your beta form have you. of course you havent look at you. you still believe that your wolf form is complete. with out your beta form you will never have a chance to beat me. i can switch to physical form with my spirit form in less than .3 seconds, you have no chance of winning this. now i will show you what real sky star clan wolves can do, a power beyond the mizugan."

Katsumi, are you in need of help? - Page 3 H210

Back to top Go down
Kenjii Kagiashi

Kenjii Kagiashi

PostSubject: Re: Katsumi, are you in need of help?   Katsumi, are you in need of help? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 10:27 pm

"Really a hit and run that is seriously messed up."
"I didn't do anything wrong."
Kenjii's rage made his eyes turn blood red and used his dark blade to slice an abyss into the ground.

"Wait the beta form has more power i guess i have a lot more training to do."
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: Katsumi, are you in need of help?   Katsumi, are you in need of help? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 10:54 pm

"Tch. One of the Star Clan Creators. Then let us fight."Mika Growled at Hikari and took her stance. She made ice bristle around her fur and on her fur, making her look like a ice wolf. Mika then curled inyoa ball and rollled towards Hikari, making the earth tear as well.
Back to top Go down
hikari takeshi
hikari takeshi

PostSubject: Re: Katsumi, are you in need of help?   Katsumi, are you in need of help? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 11:21 pm

hikari created 1 clone of her self with out doing hand signs or opening her eyes. the clone punched mika in the stomach so hard that her body completely shut down. the clone then took a step back and did a cyclone kick and sending her flying into space. once mika was in space the clone was already up there waiting for her so the clone tackled mika and as they were rapidly approaching the ground the clone punched mika 1600 times in the stomach and grabbed her with her tail and ripped it off. "this is the power of a beta form."
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: Katsumi, are you in need of help?   Katsumi, are you in need of help? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 11:35 pm

Mika laid there;motionless, limp,and bloody. The limit of the virus had worn off minutes ago, but Mika had recovered from it. Her life was slowly fading away. (The Starclan power is this strong? why haven't I known about this. The Mizugan, Beta forms? These unanswered questions... I'm a true warrior. I've devoted my life to this clan cause this is where I was born. But...This is my end.)
Back to top Go down
hikari takeshi
hikari takeshi

PostSubject: Re: Katsumi, are you in need of help?   Katsumi, are you in need of help? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 11:45 pm

hikari walked over to mika and placed her finger on mika's fore head and sealed her mizugan away. hikari then extended her arm and charged a fireball the size of a monster truck in mika's face. just as hikari was about to fire...... she fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Sasaki
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Ayame Sasaki

Village : Star Clan
Bloodline Ability : Plant Control

PostSubject: Re: Katsumi, are you in need of help?   Katsumi, are you in need of help? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 12:02 am

Ayame awakens and looks at the Dome. She smelled the scent of blood, but it was Mika's She smelled. (Dammit Mika! I have to get you out of there.)

"Sky-StarClan, show me the way to the light and remove the boundaries that hold me away. Nullify the effects of fire on Grass and let me enter." Ayame chanted and the Stars answered. A blue energy had surrounded Ayame and she went through the fire dome.

She saw Mika on the ground and created a grass clone and picked her up. (Look at the mess you've gotten yourself into. You just won't learn.) Ayame looked over at Hikari and shook her head. ( I saw everything. As Sky-starClans Messenger and Medicine Wolf, I will heal this faithful warrior. I will not fail.) Creating another grass clone, She went over towards Kenjii and put her hand out.

"Need some help?" She said with a warm smile.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Sasaki
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Ayame Sasaki

PostSubject: Re: Katsumi, are you in need of help?   Katsumi, are you in need of help? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 12:06 am

Ayame awakens and looks at the Dome. She smelled the scent of blood, but it was Mika's She smelled. (Dammit Mika! I have to get you out of there.)

"Sky-StarClan, show me the way to the light and remove the boundaries that hold me away. Nullify the effects of fire on Grass and let me enter." Ayame chanted and the Stars answered. A blue energy had surrounded Ayame and she went through the fire dome.

She saw Mika on the ground and created a grass clone and picked her up. (Look at the mess you've gotten yourself into. You just won't learn.) Ayame looked over at Hikari and shook her head. ( I saw everything. As Sky-starClans Messenger and Medicine Wolf, I will heal this faithful warrior. I will not fail.) Creating another grass clone, She went over towards Kenjii and put her hand out.

"Need some help?" She said with a warm smile.
Back to top Go down
Kenjii Kagiashi

Kenjii Kagiashi

PostSubject: Re: Katsumi, are you in need of help?   Katsumi, are you in need of help? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 12:07 am

"Thanx" Kenjii returning the smile
Back to top Go down
Ayame Sasaki
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Ayame Sasaki

PostSubject: Re: Katsumi, are you in need of help?   Katsumi, are you in need of help? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 12:16 am

Ayame had pulled Kenjii up from the ground. I've nullified the effects of fire on me. Looks like I'm going to have to do a lot of healing tonight. But my Main concern is Mika. She's terribly injured...It's going to take days for me to heal her fully. Not only that her Mizugan has been sealed. But we must go."

Ayame and her clones had left from out of the dome. Hikari was still sleeping. ( StarClan is going to need her. I must get her in tip-top shape and she's been mutilated.)

With that, Ayame with her clones and with Mika's limp body and Kenjii. they left towards the lake.
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi
Storm General :: X-Rank Missing-Nin
Storm General :: X-Rank Missing-Nin
Kaito Kannagi

Bloodline Ability : Kannagan

PostSubject: Re: Katsumi, are you in need of help?   Katsumi, are you in need of help? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 6:56 am

A large bolt of lightning struck the field as Kaito stepped out and looked at all the carnage. Confused on how a battle with a genin, who had the potential to be greater, turned into a fighting between wolves. Kaito didn't understand the appeal of having an animal form, it seemed to make you weaker not stronger but whatever. Like daisuke asked Kaito took Hikari and tossed her over his shoulder before watching everyone leave.

" This wasn't interesting at all was it Hikari? Tired yourself out trying to prove a point. Just like your damn dad. "

Kaito smirked and shook his head before vanishing from the field.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Katsumi, are you in need of help?   Katsumi, are you in need of help? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Katsumi, are you in need of help?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3