The Rising
The Rising
The Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rising

A Village that once was high and mighty but was torn apart by war.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the rising when we fuse the nexus and the darkmoon thus making them one
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Night Training with Ayame
Katsumi, are you in need of help? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:48 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Fallen power
Katsumi, are you in need of help? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Overlord's Ring/ Box Weapons
Katsumi, are you in need of help? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:20 pm by Naoki Kannagi

» Kaige weapons
Katsumi, are you in need of help? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Fallen Shall Rise. Kaige
Katsumi, are you in need of help? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:21 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke
Katsumi, are you in need of help? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:50 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Question about the development of the site
Katsumi, are you in need of help? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:49 am by Elysia Dimir

» Let's Chat
Katsumi, are you in need of help? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:47 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» where are they
Katsumi, are you in need of help? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:03 pm by Kaito Kannagi

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 114 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:05 pm
Affiliates
free forum

Katsumi, are you in need of help?

Go down 
+4
Kaito Kannagi
Katsumi Teruko
Daisuke Takeshi
Mika Hatsukiga
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

Village : Star Clan/Aurnion
Bloodline Ability : Water Blaze::Mizugan

Katsumi, are you in need of help? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Katsumi, are you in need of help?   Katsumi, are you in need of help? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 10:38 pm

First topic message reminder :

Mika sat in the training field waiting for Katsumi to meet her there. "The new one wants to know to fight. She never knew how before?" Mika asked herself with laughter.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
hikari takeshi
The Fire God`s Apprentice
hikari takeshi

Bloodline Ability : chaos flames

PostSubject: Re: Katsumi, are you in need of help?   Katsumi, are you in need of help? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 3:59 pm

just as the tidal wave crashed into katsumi a big red and white flash grabbed katsumi out of the way. Katsumi, are you in need of help? - Page 2 Hwf10
Back to top Go down
Katsumi Teruko
Special Jounin of Aurnion
Special Jounin of Aurnion
Katsumi Teruko

Bloodline Ability : Sacred Fire

PostSubject: Re: Katsumi, are you in need of help?   Katsumi, are you in need of help? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 4:23 pm

katsumi slightly smile. "thanks Hikari i really appreciate it."
" hm hm hm, so you tried to kill me, I THOUGHT YOU WERE GOING EASY ON MI HAHAHAHAHAH. im REALLY PISSED NOW Mad

Katsumi flashed behind Mika.
"just because my magma seeped out doesn't mean your wounds heeled up.

katsumi once again grabbed her Pele, pressed it and 7 spikes the size axes appeared on the pele. suddenly every 7 axe had magma of different colors for different abilities of strengths mika had that i could die down.

katsumi then took the purple blazing axe and through it in her chest making a hole through it. this injury she couldn't fix herself but had to wait it out

"this hole will get bigger and more grievous your moves get and the more you try to fix or go anywhere near it." she said with a vicious look.

she then drop kicked her making her fall straight down on her back. katsumi then grabbed her by her ankle and laugh as she tried to struggle. she then threw her on one side of the feild but before she hit the ground katsumi ran to her as fast as she could to kick her to the other side, making her face drooped with blood.

as mika hit the ground she limp slowly.katsumi wanted to show no mercy , she then flew on top of her landing in her head. she then grabbed her by her hair and threw her in the air.

Katsumi aimed and used Miticha Terret . making t hard for mika to see as she flew right into her making her go into unconsciousness.

" wanna keep going Mika, im really learning a lot, ill be here when you awaken ."
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: Katsumi, are you in need of help?   Katsumi, are you in need of help? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 5:28 pm

It took Mika five minutes to awaken. When she awakened, she was really pissed. " Star Clan has spoken... (Que the Theme)." Blood was seeping from out of Mika's wounds. She couldn't feel her wound's due to the fact that she was too angered to care. Mika had got down on all fours, transforming into her wolf form.

Mika let out a howl, the ground around her dented in and her chakra increased. "I wasn't even trying to kill you. But from your actions, I'm going to have to give you a glimpse of My wolf powers."

In a blink of an Eye, Mika was above Katsumi. With her tail, she took Katsumi and threw her down to the ground. Mika quick stepped down to where Katsumi was. Putting her left paw on Katsumi's back, she stuck her claws into her.

"I wonder what will happen if I get rid of these wings of yours." Mika said with a growl. Mika bit into Katsumi's left wing, sinking her fangs in them and making blood seep out. With enough force, she ripped off Katsumi's wing.

"And now for the other one..." Doing the same as last time, she ripped off Katsumi's right wing. Blood started to squirt out of Katsumi's back, making Katsumi scream in pain.

" I don't want your life. I don't like killing people. Your attacks are nothing to any that I have. Nor his," mika pointed her tail towards Daisuke. "Each of your little attacks feel like cuts. Even my Niece can do better that you. But since you are still a Genin you can train for what you lack. Don't belittle me. That put's me one step closer to almost killing you. "

With her paw still on her back, Mika had created Ten spears of ice and put each of them in Katsumi's Back. She didn't put them to far in to where she'll die from them, she just put them in to where she'll be dazed and unable to move.

Mika went over towards a tree and sat down, her gaze was fixed on the girl who laid there unconscious.
Back to top Go down
hikari takeshi
hikari takeshi

PostSubject: Re: Katsumi, are you in need of help?   Katsumi, are you in need of help? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 6:14 pm

hikari walked over to mika and smacked her across her face and a clone ran up behind mika and the clone flipped over mika's head and used hell's wrath.
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: Katsumi, are you in need of help?   Katsumi, are you in need of help? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 6:28 pm

Mika dodge the Hells wrath and Looked at Hikari, her tail flicking violently. Mika rushed at Hikari and made and threw ice spears at her. " This might be more interesting than I thought."
Back to top Go down
hikari takeshi
hikari takeshi

PostSubject: Re: Katsumi, are you in need of help?   Katsumi, are you in need of help? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 6:56 pm

hikari looked at mika then looked at the ground and grinned. hikari vanished and reappeared behind mika and punched her 100 times in the back. "trash."
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: Katsumi, are you in need of help?   Katsumi, are you in need of help? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 7:03 pm

"Trash?" Mika said as she got up from the ground. "Trash is something that is only found in garbage. Since I don't live in the garbage can nor can be found in the Garbage, you have no right to call me that. I'm a wolf. Never trash. Because you have the blood an Acient wolf clan in you, i will not fight you. You are ken. And I take pride that you are that." Mika said as she laid down on the ground, staring at Hikari.
Back to top Go down
hikari takeshi
hikari takeshi

PostSubject: Re: Katsumi, are you in need of help?   Katsumi, are you in need of help? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 7:25 pm

Katsumi, are you in need of help? - Page 2 Hc10
"FIGHT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" hikari began to breath fire and create random lighting storms that began to destroy everything in the area. the sky grew dark and a large red lighting bolt split the ground in half and magma exploded from the earth. "HA HA HA AH!!!!!!!! FIGHT ME MIKA OR ARE YOU AFRAID? this is only 10% of my power mika so fight me prove your worthy to be the only survivor of the star clan or be killed like the rest."
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: Katsumi, are you in need of help?   Katsumi, are you in need of help? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 7:39 pm

Mika looked at Hikari and growled. "My Clan is not Dead. Ayame and I are still here and more of them are a live." Digging her claws into the earth, she gritted her teeth. " I'm not afraid... I just don't want to fight you." Mika turned her back on Hikari and went towards the small pond to get a drink of water. (Mizucha.)

Mizucha: ( I know... I'll put p an invisible barrier around you for just in case.)

Mika: (Good.)
Back to top Go down
hikari takeshi
hikari takeshi

PostSubject: Re: Katsumi, are you in need of help?   Katsumi, are you in need of help? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 7:56 pm

hikari teleported in front of mika and used chaos coffin of death. "DIEEEEEEEEEEEE"
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: Katsumi, are you in need of help?   Katsumi, are you in need of help? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 8:07 pm

Mika activated her Mizugan before Hikari tried to lay a finger on her. Her sokudo no teigen had gave her a slower image of Hikari trying to use the Chaos Coffin of Death. Mika was able to move out of the way before she was almost sealed. Perched on top of a rock, she looked down at Hikari. "My own Niece trying to kill me? Absurd!" Mika stuck her front claws into the rock and slid them down, sharpening her claws. " I don't want to fight you but i guess I have no choice since you are fixing for one." Mika said with a hopeless experssion.
Back to top Go down
Kenjii Kagiashi

Kenjii Kagiashi

Village : Aurnion
Bloodline Ability : Super speed, Wolflike senses, and Byakuringan

PostSubject: Re: Katsumi, are you in need of help?   Katsumi, are you in need of help? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 8:13 pm

"Well this fight looks like it will be an enjoyable but i dont think i should interupt it." Kenjii finds a rock to sit down on.
Back to top Go down
Kenjii Kagiashi

Kenjii Kagiashi

PostSubject: Re: Katsumi, are you in need of help?   Katsumi, are you in need of help? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 8:15 pm

"Where did she go ? It was just getting good."
Back to top Go down
Ayame Sasaki
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Ayame Sasaki

Village : Star Clan
Bloodline Ability : Plant Control

PostSubject: Re: Katsumi, are you in need of help?   Katsumi, are you in need of help? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 8:22 pm

Ayame saw all the blood on the training field and Quickly set up a healing station. " Too many injuries. Looks like i'm going to set up here." Ayame said with a determined look.
Back to top Go down
hikari takeshi
hikari takeshi

PostSubject: Re: Katsumi, are you in need of help?   Katsumi, are you in need of help? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 8:23 pm

hikari placed her index finger on the ground in front of her and the ground began to shake and the earth split open. from the slits in the earth 999 million zombies emerged from the earth. each zombie posses their own set of blades of chaos. Katsumi, are you in need of help? - Page 2 Boc10
Back to top Go down
Zero Takeshi
Capo of La Costra Nostra
Capo of La Costra Nostra
Zero Takeshi

Bloodline Ability : terra flame

PostSubject: Re: Katsumi, are you in need of help?   Katsumi, are you in need of help? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 8:30 pm

the ground begins to shake in a violent rage, as the ground shakes the rock the kenji is resting on is struck by lighting and zero used seismic crush on kenji.
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: Katsumi, are you in need of help?   Katsumi, are you in need of help? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 8:34 pm

Mika looked up at the sky. Rain clouds started to form in the sky. "Sorrow of the Heavens." The rain had transformed from water in to ice and crashed down on the field. "999 million zombies. 1 more will make a billion." Mika said to herself.
Back to top Go down
Kenjii Kagiashi

Kenjii Kagiashi

PostSubject: Re: Katsumi, are you in need of help?   Katsumi, are you in need of help? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 8:38 pm

With a surprised look "Watch it dont push me or you'll regret it." "Byakuringan" "Well i guess I can train with these zombies. Thunder Bazooka!" Kenjii charges a gaint blue chidori and fires it in the middle of the zombie horde and made a gaint crater.
Back to top Go down
hikari takeshi
hikari takeshi

PostSubject: Re: Katsumi, are you in need of help?   Katsumi, are you in need of help? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 8:40 pm

'HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA DO YOU ACTUALLY BELIEVE THAT YOUR PITIFUL ICE WILL STOP MY ZOMBIES. AT THE SNAP OF A FINGER ALL 999 MILLION ZOMBIES REGENERATED AND NOT ONLY DID THEY REGENERATE THEY ALL BEGAN TO ATTACK BUT AT THE SAME TIME THEY WERE CHARGING LIGHTING IN THEIR BODIES. HIKARI THEN SHOT 5 FIRE BALLS INTO THE SKY THUS CASTING A FLAME BARRIER AROUND THE WHOLE AREA. " NOW YOU CANT USE THE CLOUDS AS A SOURCE OF WATER."
Back to top Go down
Kenjii Kagiashi

Kenjii Kagiashi

PostSubject: Re: Katsumi, are you in need of help?   Katsumi, are you in need of help? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 8:45 pm

"......................" "I'm surprised though you actually hurt me and made me a jutsu."
Kenjii used invincibility to heal up abit. "Multi water dragon jutsu destroy all the zombies and the fire bearer.
Back to top Go down
Zero Takeshi
Capo of La Costra Nostra
Capo of La Costra Nostra
Zero Takeshi

Bloodline Ability : terra flame

PostSubject: Re: Katsumi, are you in need of help?   Katsumi, are you in need of help? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 8:46 pm

zero looked at kenji and used wither and since the plants stopped kenjis movement zero then used hells wrath. " worthless"
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: Katsumi, are you in need of help?   Katsumi, are you in need of help? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 8:51 pm

Mika transformed back into her human form and looked at the zombies that were advancing. " you're right... I cant. But there are many underground wells that can Benefit me." Mika stabbed her sword into the ground. (This might take a while but hopefully it'll go through.) "Water Rush!" five seconds had passed and water with ice icicles burst through the earth, hitting the zombies and going straight for Hikari.
Back to top Go down
hikari takeshi
hikari takeshi

PostSubject: Re: Katsumi, are you in need of help?   Katsumi, are you in need of help? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 8:52 pm

"filthy peons what makes you believe that you could destroy anything i created? my zombies will regenerate as long as im alive and as for my barrier you didnt even make a dent in it." hikari rushed towards ayame and knocked her unconscious. "dont interfere."
Back to top Go down
Kenjii Kagiashi

Kenjii Kagiashi

PostSubject: Re: Katsumi, are you in need of help?   Katsumi, are you in need of help? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 9:04 pm

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!"
"You think I'm dead, all you've done is released my power,"
Katsumi, are you in need of help? - Page 2 Dark_wolf_Link_by_mix1000
"Zero in this form i can heal from wounds oh and the zombies cant move that is the effect of my water dragons. My Byakuringan allows me defend against your attacks."
Back to top Go down
Kenjii Kagiashi

Kenjii Kagiashi

PostSubject: Re: Katsumi, are you in need of help?   Katsumi, are you in need of help? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 9:15 pm

"Hikaru you are alot stronger than I am so I amleaving to train and become stronger."
Kenjii used his dark wolf speed leave the battle area.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Katsumi, are you in need of help?   Katsumi, are you in need of help? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Katsumi, are you in need of help?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next